I'm literally shaking right now

I'm literally shaking right now.

I decided to check out Jow Forums after seeing a bunch of funny greentext videos on YouTube, and what I found here was horrifying. This is the most racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, bigoted, intolerant, backwards, religious zealot, capitalist, fascist, antisemitic, uneducated, reactionary, problematic and disgusting places I've ever come across on the internet. How is it even legal for this place to exist?!?! You should all be ashamed of yourselves! This is why we need groups like Antifa, to keep normal people SAFE from you inhuman bastards.

Attached: g.gif (435x250, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tuu5YtkPIo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xCrNtXIIB3GI8pOq4jyxfzUXo7L-Rx0H2dNCapBf7VRWQA/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol epic bait

OYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Nice bait, mongoloid

Nigger.

The one of those things that this place isn't is uneducated.

lol shake abit more ya piss dribling old faggot

>"I'm completely new to Jow Forums"
>*posts video of punched Spencer showing everyone the hook

Welcome to 4 chan newcomer,come for the entertainment,stay for the insanity!

Attached: 1535487079204.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Shake yourself on to the kitchen and make us some bacon, bitch. Literally!

You’re trolling us, and I won’t stand for it !!

Thanks for coming by, see you in a few weeks.

Attached: 1548870552491.jpg (960x638, 37K)

Because the First Amendment you faggot. Go suck a dick. You obviously don’t belong here.

democrat

NIGGER!!

You're so stupid that your own brain is collapsing into a singularity.

Sage

Attached: 1513101657720.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Spencer totally set that shit up.

How do you feel about frog pictures?

Attached: 71974D14-BD17-40BC-A2DB-F055D1CCB28A.png (1795x1795, 878K)

correct except for the uneducated part.

>normal people
weak larp
>slide sage

bait,but have this real post

Attached: 4chan.png (615x447, 382K)

Such flattery OP.

It's funny 10 years ago I warned plebbit that the were making Nazi into a term of endearment. Today that is literally true.

ARE YOU BEING CHANPHOBIC, YOU FUCKING NIGGER?

And that's a beautiful thing, sweetie.

P.S. You're here forever.

see you tomorrow.

one other thing, you chanphobic bigot.
who is going to protect the garbage cans from antifa? CHECKMATE

Attached: black_stuff.gif (219x396, 2.99M)

>anti-Semitic
>Okay with Palestinians
Pick one. Palestinians are semites to, you fucking anti Semite.

You will repent normie, for the day of our lord is upon you. And good luck in here, you will need it (pic related).

Attached: NormalfagRepent.png (1484x1242, 1.14M)

Just remember, your here forever...

see you tomorrow.

youtu.be/_tuu5YtkPIo

For black history month

Low energy bait.
S to the Age

>This is the most racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, bigoted, intolerant, backwards, religious zealot, capitalist, fascist, antisemitic, uneducated, reactionary, problematic and disgusting places I've ever come across on the internet.
Wonderful isn't it.

Attached: 1536368975340.gif (280x242, 1.55M)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

unironically based and redpilled Jow Forums eternally BTFO

welcome to your new home stupid nigger jew fag!

Attached: download.jpg (252x200, 9K)

you know, in 2012/13 this wouldnt have been bait

wouldnt that mean that he has a very, very heavy and big brain and thus is very intelligent?

too long semicolon didn't read

Ummm, Antifa's at the very least a hate group (not to mention they promote fascist behavior and ideals). I was born and raised to be liberal, and that observation's not exactly tough to see.

Antics are a bunch of white people that protest hate but they just want to say nigga

Antifa fuck my auto correct

Do you like the Chinese? Help them out with this simple survey.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xCrNtXIIB3GI8pOq4jyxfzUXo7L-Rx0H2dNCapBf7VRWQA/viewform