Asian man here

asian man here.

we work our asses off in higher education, work hard at our jobs, save and invest our money. lets compare that to white men:

white men:
>ignore university and higher education
>get shitty trade jobs because they are risk averse and don't care about investing in their future
>get the minimum necessary income to afford a modest lifestyle
>waste time on pointless hobbies like video games or watching niggers play handegg
>never invest in real investments like stocks and real estate. instead they invest in bullshit like cars and crypto.
>get in a shitload of debt with (((VISA))) and (((mastercard)))
>marry borderline retarded white women who fuck niggers and are terrible mothers just because they have blue eyes and nice tits.
>raise one or two stupid useless white children and hamper them even further with (((christianity)))

then the cycle repeats itself and the next generation of whites are even dumber and more pathetic than the last. i give it 80 years tops and the white race will be virtually extinct. once whites are out of the way asians can begin cleansing this planet of black and brown filth. I cant wait...

Attached: 1530557970548.jpg (941x1660, 258K)

>my friends
>much drink warm water
>eat green vegetable
>hard study differential equation work
>do not allow bn criminal steal dance music

I've seen this thread before

Yet you cannot innovate

You are bug people
Essentially replicants

You lack the spark that can innovate the world

If you do eventually claim the earth if we die out.

You will destroy the earth and lack the skills to leave it and you will die in a poison atmosphere and a barren earth save a carpet of poorly made apartment complexes.

When you finally lose access to our brilliance and innovation you will collapse into yourself like a neutron star of incompetence

Oh look stale bait pasta.

Sage

Where are the non fiction books?

Also remember that great asian inventor? Ah... what was his name? He invented that technological breakthrough that changed modern life?

This isn't really true though, asians are probably not as creative as whites, slightly less penchant for abstraction. But Japan is reasonably innovative, and science is mostly just trial and error these days, we don't really need creative genuises any more. Asians will dominate the earth, esp with high IQ

Okay Muhammad

Actually bugman they just copy existing technology and try to make it more efficient.
Asians are bugs.

>we
Anyone can larp if you have a nice image. Now, as members of this glorious board, how about we meet up sometime to plan out the Race War?

Quit destroying the planet you fucking subhumans.

Attached: 10 Rivers Contribute Most of the Plastic in the Oceans.png (2147x6217, 3.23M)

Shame they have very low average IQs

EO9066 when?

lol just look at the books on the shelf...

Attached: 1503391381814.gif (380x214, 873K)

>we work our asses off in higher education
Yes you were bred to be slaves by the ancient Chinese empires. What have you guys invented? hm?

Attached: th.jpg (246x300, 13K)

me chinese
me play joke
me go peepee in your coke

bots post the same threads on Jow Forums, over and over -- hundreds and hundreds of times over the span of months or years. Then they datamine the responses to improve their algorithms and prioritize which threads & comments they need to use humans to respond to, maximizing their shilling efficiency.

imagine being so desperate and evil

I fucked your mom

based on that eragon book behind you I estimate your height at 5'4"

White man here. What you say is true. Some white community’s have what it takes, but most don’t.

I am a big fan of Chinese Medicine, because it works. I have literally fixed many chronic issues with it.

I pray that the Chinese will save Australia from Africans and Muslims, which will destroy the place.

There's no reason for white's and Asians to quarrel, and what quarreling I see is usually over manufactured bullcrap, like this threat.

>marry borderline retarded women
I thought you guys were annoyed when we marry your women?

>shelves full of books written by white men

Ultimate problem is, you Asians have down syndrome faces. Nobody cares about your hard work.Beauty is ALL that really matters in the universe ;)

If we go down, you're next. You are helpless against the Jew:

You generally like big government more than we do.
Conformist, law abiding. Jew defines what is acceptable.
Materialism, both literal and philosophical.
Can't see the forest because of all the trees.
Willing to look the other way when people make Lucky Fetus Soup.

The Jew will keep some of you as administrators and worker bees but you will still be slaves. You won't even know it.

You do have certain strengths, such as strong families and less susceptibility to guilt. But there is a reason why THEY went after us first. We are the biggest threat to their NWO.

>>much drink warm water
lol'd.

u hav the smol pp

>kike here

why are you in a white country then?
why arent you in asia?

a secure person wouldn't need to make this thread

i mean you have a point but do italians really exist? are they asian? african? european?

Kekekekek that's the most European looking Asian I've ever seen.

I read this as Khan Souphanousinphone.

Attached: Kh1.png (340x254, 133K)

>the most European looking Asian
So a Finnish person? HAHA LOL

Is this imptrash? Did they get rid of imptrash having unknown flags?