Jow Forums fucking broke me

>Start using Jow Forums
>lol ironic racism that’s so funny
>Begin to get redpilled about the world
>Learn about degeneracy, white genocide and the JQ
>Become thoroughly redpilled
>Meanwhile my younger brother starts developing a obsession over rap music
>Gets posters, wears the clothes and speaks in Ebonics sometimes
>Try to ignore it but he’s always blasting his fucking ghetto tunes. The lyrics of the songs disgust me.
>Stand in living room with family present. My brother says something in Ebonics while my family just ignores it. I fucking snap
>Start yelling right in his face “Stop speaking like a fucking nigger. You’re a white man, speak like a white man. Pretending to be something you’re not, fucking pathetic”.
>Literally fucking seething and my little brother looks upset and runs upstairs
>Boomer parents just look at me disapprovingly but say nothing at all.
Jow Forums has fucking broke me. I’m sorry to say that but it has, holy fucking shit was I angry as all hell. Good News is that he literally immediately stopped doing it straight after. Speaks like he isn’t retarded and took his posters down. Doesn’t dress like a child anymore. I’m proud of him but I feel ashamed that I spilled my spaghetti over this. :(

Attached: 0D4D4028-24B7-467A-9212-7AD2A0001D36.jpg (1024x689, 86K)

Your parents probably approve but didn't want to say it themselves.

Good. We need more big brothers like you. Just be careful to build him up and not tear him down.

Assuming this really happened, you did the right thing, user.

>This image is true

Attached: 1515087708566.png (1200x1400, 134K)

> Jow Forums broke me

Nah, sounds like we made you a fucking man with principles. Welcome aboard user.

I mean, it isn't far fetched or anything, but I'm always suspicious of meme flags.

My brother was basically the opposite. Listen to insane clown posse like a fucking douche. Became a meth head.

>start using /pol
>lol ironic racism its so funny
>begin to get redpilled about the world

Literally me

Attached: 1546670139984.jpg (468x468, 176K)

I've seen this shit happen first hand. My cousins son is a white boy and he suddenly started acting like a nigger out of no where. He changed his voice and everything. He talks like a ghetto retard and wears bling.

You did the right thing user. Your brother is looking for guidance and he got it, albeit all at once rather than gradually.

We had a gang of like 30 clowns at my HS. They would carry around Hatchets and meat cleavers around the neighborhood. My neighbor shot one and they never walked down my street again for the 4 years I lived there lol.

You know what you have to do user

What’s clown posse?

>Pol broke you
You did the right thing user. It's called being a man

this. Now become the future head of your family pussy.

You did good, show him the truth and guide him user.

Come home Son. Let me give you the strength to face the suffering. All will be well. These are dark times, but we will bring light into this world.

Attached: Christ_Pill.jpg (600x753, 43K)

You did the right thing
Try to help him become a better person if you can
He is probably hanging around wiggers and maybe even groids
Try to help him disassociate and find other groups

good job

Don't replace one degeneracy with another. Jeeesh

You'll find out.

The key is to say what you said in a calm yet stern, profanity free manner. Its harder to refute or write off as "rude or disrespectful". This is how you win.

Attached: blackkatheist.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

you did exactly right.

you are a good brother for doing that.
keep your head up, bud.
only the weak stop at demoralization.
HH o/

do it in public ya fag

Nah, just rather pay homage to my ancestors rather than some JEW from Israhell.

Attached: Stonehenge_295_14572.jpg (576x406, 35K)

Jow Forums fucking woke me*
ftfy

Attached: 1539536822020.jpg (1399x1830, 1000K)

you did the right thing user tough but you did good
>rap is ok for driving music btw show him mr bond

Attached: pepe89.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

Attached: you farted.jpg (2321x1392, 2.41M)

Well done op, you did the right thing. Boomers are terrified of criticizing black "culture" hence many of the problems of today

Good job OP, be there for him. He's young, stupid and impressionable, if your parents don't want to correct him, then it's your duty. I've been through the same thing, you can do it too.

Europeans made Christianity great, not vice versa. If Christianity was so great, how come the African Christcucks are STILL living like trash?

>Boomer parents just look at me disapprovingly but say nothing at all.
This is the most sad part. Might as well call them "spineless generation".

>worshiping a kike religion

It's fucking disgraceful. But I understand many are brainwashed to be this way.

Thanks user

Attached: E3CDA977-0736-4DA2-A5E5-CBF64FC74CB3.jpg (600x600, 77K)

not a christian but it used to be much more, today's Christianity is just a bastardisation of it

Attached: 1548492947020.png (1312x1055, 1.42M)

your parents were probably proud for the first time in their life

You always had autism don’t worry

Attached: 4L_3FBGkbRJ.jpg (310x338, 29K)

Maybe lol

Why do jannies treat Jow Forums like a cringe compilation? We already have our own threads, please stop sending us these godawful posts.

I now that feel user, youll be happier after you understand everything be as Jow Forums as possible then be as faggy as possibly then after having an understanding of both disgusting sides youll find the middle ground right has all the information and all the common sense to back himself up, but its full of pain and anger, while the left is full of understanding and a giant blindfold that leaves you live happily but you're also ignorant and with no dignity
Find the middle ground

Attached: 8.jpg (901x933, 295K)

>Became a meth head.
Sounds about right, we used to have them lurking mid East a while ago. haven't seen any in a while though but I don't have reasons to go to Coatsville anymore thank god. I like to think they've over dosed or are in jail personally.

Attached: genghis khan.jpg (686x385, 199K)

Whoa

has one of you faggots ever talked to someone who isnt white ?

*Tips*

>mind broken by Jow Forumsteens
hawt

you did good user, it might look and sound bad, but you did good