>Australian “men”

>[During World War II] some Americans would often take half a dozen Australian 'girls', as they were known, out to the bush by jeep or truck where sex would take place. There were usually about 15 US men to six 'girls' at these parties and it was common for the Australians to have more than one partner a night to keep the men satisfied.''

>Gore Vidal, the late American author and US Army veteran in the Pacific, is quoted in Dennis Altman's Coming Out in the Seventies, as saying that Australian soldiers ''had a reputation for rolling over on their stomachs most obediently''. This sort of account, including Robert Hughes's reports of widespread convict-era homosexual practices in The Fatal Shore, often meets with stern denial along the lines of ''there were no poofters in the armed services''.

The bogan bows to the mutt cock

baka.com.au/national/a-secret-history-of-sexuality-on-the-front-20121220-2bp9m.html

Attached: overpaid oversexed and overhere.jpg (592x776, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

griffith.academia.edu/YorickSmaal
youtube.com/watch?v=dDn8R81ODJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ziOvZSUwU_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b8 thread
not politics
placing mandatory troll line ____________________________________________________________________

Attached: 1548852979678.gif (500x495, 750K)

>take it up the ass from brits
>take it up the ass from americans
>take it up the ass from chinese
>treat their own people like complete shit
Australia is literally crabs in the bucket- the country. Never left the penal colony mindset and never will.

>Gore Vidal, the late American author and US Army veteran in the Pacific

So, bullshit written by one of the American soldiers during WW2. The same US soldiers who would routinely get beaten & thrown around by Aussie soldiers in Brisbane and during combat, drop their weapons and run from the enemy while the Aussies held their ground?

Based Australian hookers, American jew dick does no DMG.

you fags will love being a Chink colony

Good aussie goy, die for us in combat and then become our bed slaves. Say hi to your wife for me

Very cute

Attached: 1519152886346.gif (362x271, 2.28M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAÁAAĀ

Too cruel

shill trying to cause infighting between greatest allies

Attached: 1549094389190.jpg (763x757, 252K)

It's not all bad, Bruce. We might fuck your soldiers, but we wouldn't last five minutes against your wildlife.

Attached: HOLYFUCK.gif (268x200, 2.84M)

Just some banter lol spread them cheeks

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Based, desert limeys got cucked.

Attached: 1548901849025.jpg (389x379, 41K)

kek
That cunt was queer as fuck - obsessed with homos and thought everyone was bi.
Projecting twisted fantasy as historical fact. Now where have I seen that before?...

Its true, I was there

What's this? Dish it out but can't take it?

>mutt'd

what the fuck i didnt know snakes can move that fast

So what you're saying is that it takes 2.5 Americans to satisfy one Aussie slut? That's a pretty shit score card.

Nailed it
Tiny muttmerican dicks

Dude, snakes move heaps fucking fast. Got one by my aviary right now. My bro gave it a whack with the shovel right in the spine, thing was like 2m long. Fucking huge thing, quick too.

>he thinks that's fast
lmao

burger here, rate my captured sheilas

Attached: oz concubines.jpg (1200x800, 254K)

griffith.academia.edu/YorickSmaal

smaal has the gayface, and his body of work is pages and pages of stuff on military homosex, queer culture, and child abuse. I don't really want to dig through it and find him defending paedophilia because it happens every time I look up academics posted on Jow Forums and I'm sick of it.

Can't even be fucked looking up willit.

Attached: 1549077022144.jpg (720x656, 61K)

Reading shit like this actually whitepills me. Every single guy I've met that was in the ADF was weak as shit. Not just physically but mentally and emotionally. They joined the army probably because they thought it would make them strong. And like the initiative lacking sheep they were, they didn't consider there are other ways to get strong.

I like to think that if it ever came to it... I'd do well in an armed revolution or coup sponsored by a foreign power. Seeing how weak ADF personnel are, how feminized it is (they got rid of the chin-up requirements because lol wimmens) and now I'm reading that they've been poofters all along.

Khamenei, Putin, if you're out there... /ourguys/ are in good condition and ready to go whenever.

Attached: push-up requirement.png (518x367, 16K)

Shelias get moist to the sound of the American accent.

But those are French women in that pic! Clearly the more attractive French phenotype, not some homely Anglo slags!

>American accent.
"accent"

Attached: 1530054538432.gif (356x400, 2M)

>right in the spine
where else would you hit it

The head or the tail

Or the belly

>Fake liberal gay propaganda news spread by a filthy liberal faggot known as OP.

Fuck off.

Wrong.

You get them moist but we get American girls WET.

everything moves fast in Australia.
youtube.com/watch?v=dDn8R81ODJQ

Hope that wasn't an Australian python of any sort you bastard.

>Gore Vidal
Seriously? They're quoting the guy who thought all men were secretly gay?

Brown snake, not 100% sure it's dead either. It slithered under the cage. But my bro hit it pretty hard so I'm about 99.999%. Not gonna stick my hand under there to find out tho

AUSTRALIANS UNEQUIVOCALLY AND ETERNALLY BTFO

Is joe rogan australian? His face fits perfectly on this body type...

Attached: did_you_say_weed.jpg (592x776, 83K)

OK, you`re forgiven.
Hate those brownies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ziOvZSUwU_c

We pretty much only get Brown snakes here in SA, or Red bellies.

Is that in a rural area or suburban?
I`d imagine all that heat lately is bringing them out. Saw a really thick and long red belly curled up in December. Thought it was an old bike tyre, nearly picked it up until it moved. Fucking jumped back a few steps. Yikes.

I guess I'm rural.

I'm actually surprised that I've ever seen a red-belly in SA, apparently they aren't very common in South Australia. The one I saw was outside of my front door, it got it's head stuck in a coke can and couldn't get back out. Dad axed it up with a shovel real good just to make sure the thing was dead.

I think other people here have occasionally seen red-bellies, but that's the one incident that sticks in my mind the most.

>AUSTRALIANS BTFO!!
>JEW FLAG
says it all, doesn't it?

Lurk more kid, you just got btfo

I`m on the mid coast semi rural NSW.
Never thought red bellies even live around here.
We do get funnel web spiders here especially between Feb and March due to the higher humidity and rain. I`d don`t think funnel webs are found in SA.

dude that's fake,see how the snake is going straight? when we know snakes have to ondulate to advance.
Obviously fake.

>don`t think funnel webs are found in SA.
I've never heard of them being found here. Although, Australia is so "east-coast centric" I can't really be sure. I didn't even know that red-bellies weren't common in South Australia until I looked them up on wikipedia a few minutes ago.
>just looked it up on wikipedia
Apparently SA does get them.

>only 8 pushups
Lol ffs, 15 was already pissweak for the male standard but the women don’t have to remotely work up a sweat.

>implying Americans don't overexaggerate reality

what 'u' fucking hitting it for man its bad karma,

Well, I`ve learned something new today. Seems those bastard spiders are everywhere.

snake catcher is $150. just whack it and it's done
except WA and NT

Alright for you to say in your nice cosy cool safe from any animal that can kill you country.

You forgot your pirate flag you jewish faggot.

>except WA and NT
Must be too hard to cross the desert lol.

Whenever we made a port call in oz we all got laid. This was 2005-2011.
Your women belong to us.

> Gore Vidal....
So, a proven Burger poofter, 'says' that he heard there were other poofters in Straya in a book about burger poofters 30 years after the war.
Not that he met them, or had poofterbumsex with them, just that he 'heard'.
>Bergers believe a Berger poofter who admits he's a poofter.
>still pastaposting your poofter fantasy shit
>fuck off all you poofters

Attached: images (24).jpg (739x415, 45K)

wow. thats fast