Remember liberals hate the Patriots because their too white. Give them your energy lads

Remember liberals hate the Patriots because their too white. Give them your energy lads

Attached: MAGA Tommy.jpg (512x512, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1091886551699738624?s=19
sports.yahoo.com/10-year-old-kid-won-science-fair-proving-tom-brady-cheater-184439991.html
youtu.be/kxx_u67eUSA
debbieschlussel.com/76949/tom-brady-pats-owner-kraft-have-close-ties-to-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

Patriots? What the hell is it?

Attached: ThePeoplesPresident..jpg (1161x789, 125K)

>uniornically watching niggerball
make sure to ingest copious amounts of estrogen-laden beer too

There was something I saw where they were trying to BLACKED.com the Patriots and pitch to them having more black starting players (like every other team) and they were just like...yeahhhhh no thanks niggers.
I'm sure they'll try and sell a vibrant ooga boo as the QB when Brady and Belichick retire and most will just stop watching.

Attached: kang nigger.jpg (618x618, 50K)

The alt-right MAGA NFL team

Attached: Brady-gronk-05-01-15.jpg (640x400, 80K)

more like because u are disgusting inbred rednecks with no teeth

>watching nigger ball
fuck off

Oh, they are a NFL team. This explain why I don't know them...i don't give a damn to american football

I'm not really into football but I do notice my normie friends seeming to dislike the fact he wins a lot.

I'm really interested about what kind of propaganda they'll pull out the hat this year.

I'm sure Adam Lambert has some gay shit up his sleeve. They might do a big thing about the kneeling muslim guy. I'm also predicting Cory Booker and other libtard campaign advertisements.

It's going to be interesting for sure. The establishment has lost so much credibility you just know they're going all in this super bowl.

*they're
For christ's sake user, there are only 3 variations of the word.
>inb4; diamond dozen
>doggy dog
>from the gecko

They hate Gronk because he's a Pollack instead of a big nigger they can sell like Michael Clarke Duncan.

Attached: angry merchant.jpg (297x365, 36K)

Yes! Let's all pull for the Pats to win tonight over the Rams, I don't want that leftist hellhole Los Angeles getting ANY glory from a Super Bowl win! Also, reminder that the Rams predated even Colin Kaepernick with their social justice protests; back when they were in St Louis, several Rams players participated in 'Hands up. Don't shoot!' protests on the field to show support for Michael Brown, who was a thug who tried to forcibly take a firearm from a police officer. Pats victory will be a blow to the social justice left, so, come on Jow Forums, give your energy to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots!

Attached: 1574930759433.jpg (968x681, 39K)

stfu syrupnigger

Attached: 1516504386382.png (785x757, 349K)

seems like the nfl is going through a phase of worshiping nigger QBs that can run the ball when the nigger line collapses. but when you have a team full of whites you dont need a QB that runs because the white line does their job.

Help me
Help you.

>not realizing basic grammar mistakes are the go-to b8 of shitposters

handegg is so boring

eggball isn't what it used to be. Stopped watching years ago.

are we watching it with the /sp/ fags or do you think jannies will let us have a thread tonight?
>white man brutally slaughters a bunch of niggers while the whole world watches
>not politics

Attached: 1549052566474.gif (233x291, 1.45M)

>Julian Edelman is a kike
>They play in GILLETTE stadium

Attached: PatBateman.jpg (355x400, 62K)

fuck niggerball.

Fuck cheating Brady and his zionist owner Kraft. Let the god of war city of Angles Rams annihilate the Patriots

twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1091886551699738624?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-075705.png (1440x1886, 1.08M)

There u go

cucked and unbased

Trying that shit on belichick is like trying to call a Russian a racist. It isn't effective and it doesn't work.

me neither user, but if it gets a dems vags' sandy, then go pats!

Attached: 1538881552870.png (540x539, 262K)

California doesn't deserve a championship schlomo. Brady is an alien and needs more rings before he can go back to his home planet. Stay out of his way leaf.

Watch this leaf user desperately worship niggers with this one neat trick!

Attached: top kangs.jpg (400x335, 32K)

Pussy pounded and unsaved

Not politics

>make sure you stay tuned to the talmud vision for our social programming goy

Sage

Brady will have both his knee caps busted and will have played his last game tonight

Wrong

Attached: 1516591745232.jpg (768x598, 87K)

>t. Never watched the Patriots ever
Brady hasn't even been sacked in the playoffs. He won't be touched, and he'll have 6 rings. All you'll have is the cfl and Johnny manziel. Cope more maple nigger.

Sending energy to the patriots. Fuck the city of Los Angeles. Anyone who roots for that degenerate leftist cucked media manufacturing city full
of faggots is a literal NPC.

Actually your assumption is entirely false. I was a Bledsoe fan and big tuna fan before sell outs belichick and Brady took over. I was in London England 17 years ago and watch the rams vs patriots

Their homefield is Gillette Stadium.

I thought the Raiders moved to Vegas. Or didn't the finish the stadium yet?

>Bledsoe fan
Bledsoe acted like a complete twat when Brady took over. Although I did like bledsoe too. But nobody can deny that Brady is the best system qb to ever live.

>yfw Gillette owns the Patriots

Attached: hol up.jpg (1267x985, 146K)

Stadium not ready yet. They move next year

Tbf the rams do have Aaron Donald, who is a fucking beast. The patriots offensive line needs to adjust

How many of you who will support the Patriots to win are also Qtards and only cheering for the Patriots simply because Q calls you patriots... duuurrr

It's patriots vs rams. IE Boston vs Los Angeles. Los Angeles is where Hollywood and the majority of the left wing propaganda that the elites use to brainwash your friends and family is produced. It's also filled with the worst type of liberal you'll ever meet.

Raiders tanked for draft picks this year.

Literally nobody maple nigger

Yes you can when your a proven cheater
Even this child gets it...

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater
Liz Roscher
Liz Roscher
Yahoo SportsJanuary 24, 2019, 7:44 AM GMT-11

sports.yahoo.com/10-year-old-kid-won-science-fair-proving-tom-brady-cheater-184439991.html

There isn't a coach out there that is a better half time adjuster than belichick. They will frustrate Donald by bumping everything to the outside and double teaming him. Suh isn't nearly as good as he used to be, so they can get away with it. Plus Brady is going to dink and dunk so Donald doesn't have time to get to him on top of running the ball a lot.

OK kiwifruit cake

I'm not a Qtard. I'm an eagles fan and all of my considerable hatred for the patriots evaporated last year when we beat them in the Super Bowl. Now I can look at these two teams objectively. One is from a majority white, blue collar, east coast city. The other is from the world's modern incarnation of Sodom and Gomorrah.

How so? Spygate? That wasn't Brady. Deflategate? Brady played better with a fully inflated ball. Goddamn it leaf quit being a retard and stop sucking California dick.

>Liz Roscher
OH GAWD! QUICK SHEKKY! Get the cameras on this prodigy now!

Attached: 3d merchant.jpg (501x501, 51K)

Pats have slowly replaced all the skill positions ( quarterback running back wide receivers tight ends) with all whites. No team does this and the pats win Super Bowls.

Attached: max whiteness.jpg (632x782, 41K)

No one here cares about niggerball, and Brady is a faggot.

Prayed for them to win last few nights
I want more liberal anti white screeching to wake up the normies

>I'm an eagles fan
Kys

t. Jared Goff

So shut flinging aside, if anyone wants to laugh between shitposts here is tom brady's 40 yard dash at the combine.
youtu.be/kxx_u67eUSA

You knew who they were, faggot. Stop pretending you don't worship anything and everything American, Paolo

Attached: IMG_1259.jpg (960x540, 77K)

Attached: 1483371046579.jpg (757x648, 162K)

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't be, but unfortunately I was born in Philadelphia.

patriots? yeah that's what they are

>Well, despite my long-term criticism of New England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady, he does have one very redeeming quality: his ties to Israel. And it’s all due to Pats owner Bob Kraft and his late wife, Myra, strong supporters of Israel. Also, good to know that the Krafts promoted understanding and respect toward Christians and Christianity.

It's a conflict of ideologies to support zionism/physical state of israel and believe in Jesus Christ calling yourself a Christian.

debbieschlussel.com/76949/tom-brady-pats-owner-kraft-have-close-ties-to-israel/

They are 2/3 black

And yet still whiter than the rest of the league Petros

I'm a patriot because I think that word means bigoted neo liberal trickle down authoritarian

faggots watch niggerball

Okay let me attach myself to a battle I have no control over. That way if the Patriots lose we can get retarded bullshit spammed here. Sports are fucking dumb. OP is the equivalent of liberals calling Donald Trump Voldemort.
>guise Patriots are MAGA amirite?? And den we pretend like Rams are SJW's. Lololll so fun XDDD

NiggerCollision is not politics

Just barely. My neet older brother listens to nfl coverage a lot and especially marcellus wiley so I heard that the average league percent of blacks is 66 literally 2/3. For patriots it's 64. So just barely as I said

Who the fuck cares if blacks play in the NFL? It's not like you are going to work with them at the office.

The nicest eagles fan to ever live. Peace be upon you senpai

>Sports are fucking dumb.
Probably the fattest and ugliest of all the incels here. You don’t have to like sports but don’t be so obviously salty about being a dork.

What are you talking about? I never made any such implication. I just said that calling a team white when it's literally 2/3 black is wrong

If you want the gist of Tom Brady its pretty simple. Its a good story regardless of sport.

>from california
>michigan football player
>backup QB
>at one point 7th on the depth chart
>never quit
>slower than linemen
>picked 199th at NFL draft by patriots
>day 1, walk into owners office
>"This is the best decision you've ever made"
>walks out
>1st season (2001) doesn't play
>hardest worker on the team
>2nd season starter gets injured
>proves his point
>takes them to super bowl (championship) against the rams
>wins
>becomes starter
>wins it all in 2004
>wins it all in 2005
>2007 went undefeated until superbowl then lost
>be 2015
>going to semifinals for 7th time
>kill the colts 45 - 7
>they complain about deflated footballs
>lot of corruption with Colts and ESPN I wont get into
>except nobody knew about it cuz fake news
>fake news blows up this story because they can't support Tom
>they know he's our guy
>wins it all in 2015
>gets seen with a MAGA hat in his locker
>media loses it
>wins it all in 2017
>Be this year
>going to 9th super bowl appearance
>higher than any other franchise
>rams won their game to get to it by a blatant no-call
>LA corruption guaranteed
>brady will lead the maga team to the top

Also the coach belichick hates the media and never speaks to them.

>Implying that it isnt the niggercolision fans that are the fattest basedboys
Most people would take themselves seriously dont obsess over sports unless it's their literal livelihood.

>the only thing better than a crawfish dinner is FIVE crawfish dinners

Attached: 62538074-617D-4192-AFB4-01E1F61F1E77.jpg (283x303, 25K)

Your seething fuels me, virgin

why would you cut out the time stamp retard

>Le edge

>WE ARE THE NATION
>OF DOMINATION

Brady the troll and GOAT

Better?

Attached: 190203-093244.png (1440x1200, 896K)

Why did you crop out Ben's name?

Olines are usually white though.

I think the opposite applies as well

Is Chelsea clinton still part of the board of directors at IAC which owns the daily beast?

Being proud that you don't watch sports is basic onionsboy stuff. Being to intelligent too watch sports but still big into children's media and video games in your thirties is classic glassesbeard.

>Being to intelligent too watch sports

The irony

You don't recognize this meme friend?

Tom Brady winning super bowls is literally the only reason I watch the NFL. I don't really give a shit about the sport but the amount of butt hurt he creates is great

Remember folks. The LA owner gave the Trump campaign a bunch of money too. Trump wins either way.

I actually lift 3 times a week and run twice a week. I rep at intermediate level for all my compund lifts according to strength standards. I've been in the military for 8 years and went to Kosovo and Afghanistan before I turned 22. I guarantee dollars to donuts I'm stronger than you. Incel doesn't really work either since I have 2 boys but nice projection. Keep taking your estradiol you stupid tranny bitch and I'll keep being swole as fuck. Stay in your lane bitch boy.

You remind me of a navy seal who used to post here a lot.

>dollars to donuts
GTFO

Reminder that the NFL is rigged for the Rams to win.

>Move to most populated city in the US last year
>Build Billion dollar stadium
>suddenly acquire a bunch of cheap free agents in the off season
>go from years of shit to now in the super bowl
>make it through the playoffs with historically bad refereeing (that everyone will just forget next season)

If you want free money go throw $100 on the Rams. Btw I will still be watching the super bowl and pigging our with my friends.

>Belichick hates the media, won't talk to them

Belichick is a modern day Bobby Fisher, and the media are screeching autists

Attached: rainman.gif (320x170, 1.27M)

Fischer*
cunt