Right wing website roll call

I'm compiling a list of all good redpilled right wing sites and communities useful to our movement. Let me know which ones are legit and not a honeypot or infiltrated by shills, and suggest your own you know of. Here's what I have so far

>Jow Forums Jow Forums
>infinitychan Jow Forums
>endchan Jow Forums
>Voat
>Stormfront
>The Daily Stormer
>TRS
>MPC
>Kiwi Farms

Attached: nnc.jpg (1242x1850, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGTmYGc9b5A&feature=youtu.be
infowars.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also please no neocon or christfag boomer bullshit, it is counterproductive to us.

datamining faggot fuck off

Sage negated.

redpill me on endchan Jow Forums
what the fuck would anyone want to go there?

Attached: 1514736447029.jpg (434x319, 38K)

The purity spiraling on hateight chan is even worse than it is here. They've had a retarded thread up on eating raw meat for months.

Zoomer detected cum guzzling tree fucking pagan larping scum I can't wait for Russia to invade Ukraine and you useless brain damaged generation of garbage get drafted

Zoomers sit and point fingers while listening to. Shitty Soundcloud rappers and OD'ing on benzos

You can’t bump your own thread, you stupid CIA nigger. They brief you on shit before you start shit?

jaysanalysis.com for some real 200 iq nigga truth.
He's not a fashy larper to drain your neetbuxx, He's advocating a sustainable, traditional solution youtube.com/watch?v=wGTmYGc9b5A&feature=youtu.be

Attached: yksitotuus.jpg (1280x1640, 350K)

infowars.com

Liveleak also kinda counts since the majority of posters there are right-wing.

It's not even real posts bro, just vapid spam posted by shills or bots. Same with half the threads posted here.

Always assume stupid shit is shills first, and then differentiate between actual stupidity later based on further evidence.

Yeah here's some:
salon.com
Washingtonpost.com
Nyt.com
Nbc.com
Facebook.com
Google.com
Abc.com
Vice.com

Christfags need to Fuck off.

Just watch the video, breh. It's worth it.

>infowars.com
Is this site slow for anyone else? Even with autoplay disabled, the vids play and suck all me bandwidth & there's no option to select video quality.

Considering the ban, why Jones' main site like this?

Attached: noice.jpg (1099x1280, 343K)

nah he's pretty bright and worth a listen. he is full of it sometimes, but compared to varg its manageable

Alex Jones videos can be found on Brighteon.com.

>Let me know which ones are legit and not a honeypot or infiltrated by shills, and suggest your own you know of.

CNN is really good. MSNBC too. And Buzzfeed, not to mention Huff Post.

Attached: 1549039947032.png (494x525, 249K)

MPC is a pay site now lol

Hold on, how is sharing right wing political -resources, not Jow Forums related?

It's more political than 75% of the catalog but look at this shit. Meanwhile non-political threads I used to make went to 300+ posts left alone.

Attached: deh.png (834x524, 110K)

STOP

Yeah, weird. I consider resource sharing of resources high priority, right next to basic redpills on Jow Forums.
Maybe that's why.