Karter#3524

Karter#3524
PLEASE add me on discord and HARASS ME

Attached: ccc.jpg (580x634, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/43lqyb/why_is_discord_recording_our_open_programs_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I won't and i never will.
I wouldn't even harass you you're so ugly.

I promise I'm cute, please harass me

>discord
KYS, only Jow Forumstards, fags, trannies, and CIA niggers use D*scord.
Have you even thought to read the terms and conditions or do Zoomers not give a shit about things they should give a shit about, just remember if you ever happen to get doxx'd it's your fault for agree to allow a literal malware tier program to log ALL the data on your computer for a convenient voice chat program. How do you think they make their money dumb ass?

Attached: alisa kay and naomi girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_ree_re_19__3715b27c5d560a61813c1730bd0d3816.jpg (550x550, 267K)

you seem like a really nice person

ok

Attached: a5tyt-.png (575x862, 803K)

i cant wait

Attached: gggds.png (543x1041, 626K)

well that discrim doesn't work so ig it isn't happening

Attached: aahsiz-.png (854x890, 874K)

>you seem like a really nice person
I mean I would unironically consider myself to be nice, I'm just concerned about your privacy at the hands of a company that has a history of leaking personal data of it's users for profit even before Discord became a thing.

Attached: andou_and_oshida_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_odawara_hakone__fe15953770aea8e6b772c11bdc4caeb6.jpg (800x672, 63K)

what u mean it doesnt work >:|

you told me to kill myself and called me a dumb ass

i mean it doesn't work

Attached: file.png (941x147, 14K)

>get harassed
>complain

Attached: 1547709484218.png (280x280, 44K)

werks on my machine

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03_23-28-00.png (587x66, 8K)

im not complaining im just saying that he is not being nice even tho he thinks he is nice!

make sure there isn't a space before it

it works now wtf
this is epic

Attached: a6mgf-.png (720x808, 741K)

Il only harass you if you're cute, otherwise no chance!

im cute!!! i promise

Attached: 1528002843179.png (524x630, 101K)

This isn't S4S, stop being a little bitch, besides I'm just trying to look out for you sort of like a father. Tell you what at least don't store any personal files or programs on the same computer you use discord on else it's going to their data base and they can do whatever the hell they want with it. Imagine and edgy comment you've said years ago being used to get you fired, or getting blackmailed or some shit. Discord is not secure at all user.
I'm just worried about your safety.

Attached: gaddafi 1544073188958.jpg (200x271, 53K)

I don't think it logs anything outside of the program itself.

why do you think it's free?
they sell your data to anyone who will buy it, dingus

why would chin@ or whover own dickord wanna listen to some fags roleplay online about spanking eachother and suckin balls?

dad you really need to calm down

yeah well u need a SPANKING

O-Ohh... [blushes] hehe

ok but its one thing to say they sell your chat data and another to say they scan ur computer

I can believe the former but I'd like some evidence of the latter

I recommend that you read the terms of service

so the TOS says they do that?
really?
can you copy/paste the lines?
I just find it hard to believe because thats somewhat insane if true.

I don't use discord nor have I read it's ToS but it is surprisingly common for programs to scan your computer's files

i've probably traumatized some stupid programmer somewhere then

some interesting info here
reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/43lqyb/why_is_discord_recording_our_open_programs_and/

"CTO of Discord here.

We do not record all your processes and send them to our servers.

We watch the process list for 3 reasons.

Detect games to show on your status message. You can turn this off anytime in the privacy tab of settings.

Detect games to hook the overlay into if it is enabled.

Detect games run as administrator to warn that Push to talk won't work.

You cannot disable the scanning as the 3rd reason is always required.

If you use the overlay we send information about your DirectX and GPU to our metrics server to track success rate of the overlay as we test it and improve it. We will probably stop sending this to our server as soon as overlay moves out of the experimental phase.

Nothing else is ever saved to disk or sent over the network.

Also the IP address you listed is an address of one of our US East voice servers which has no relation to our primary data center. Nothing is sent over it that would involve games. Our primary IPs (where we send your status) would be something else. Whatever data you saw being sent continuously was probably related to voice chat."

do you mitigate any of that by just having it in a tab lol

even looking at discord's options its pretty obvious they scan running processes, you can somewhat prevent it with FF if you disable tracking support, but other than that and ticking off discord's options you're at thier mercy really

gib Vent/TS back
it was so much easier before

Attached: 1548144549583.jpg (209x255, 6K)

i wish more people just used free alternatives like mumble or riot

>free alternatives like mumble or riot
I'm only vaguely familiar with those. They're probably good alternatives, dunno why Zoomer, Millennials, and Boomers love giving their personal information to corporations away so easily.

Ehh I'm come, how about you get me a beer since your standing there also who's your new friend?

>why would chin@ or whover own dickord wanna listen to some fags roleplay online about spanking eachother and suckin balls?
Like I said before But look into yourself, lots of information on it in word or video format but for all intents and purposes you are not anonymous anymore or at least not as anonymous.

>I don't think it logs anything outside of the program itself.
Have I got news for you son.

Attached: rally really 1543280909790.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>Ehh I'm come
Meant to say calm.

Attached: 1546453773663.png (274x257, 117K)