Distributing pills

>Half black
>Only go for white girls
>Have a lot of luck with University girls and tinder thots
>Say the most outrageous, heinous racist shit about white people
>Keep ramping it up until they get visibly upset

How do you guys raise awareness of the white man's plight?

Are you doing your part?

Attached: 1549236382000m.jpg (762x1024, 160K)

>black men fuck white women
>white men fuck asian women
do asian men fuck black women?

No. Nobody fucks black women

Niggers Can not stand fucking a Nigger.

Good Call, it would make me sick as well

BlackPride Support BlackExit

It's black man white woman because white man is not a box to check

Becuase to (((them))) white men shouldnt exist at all.

>Keep ramping it up until they get visibly upset
examples?

I don't. Almost no niggers in Calgary.
And the few I see are fucking each other,natives or dead

Attached: syrupsucker.png (500x500, 136K)

because black semen will fix inbreed genetics in the white genepool.
>look up heterosis

I thought it was because white men race mix more then white women/ white women have the biggest in group preference.
No, we don’t fuck niggers thats bestiality.

It’s almost like black women are so disgusting even black men don’t want them.

I dont fkn get it. Im talking about americans here and those who have guns.
If u niggers want to stop this crap why not use deadly force against these corporations?
I mean they create miserable lives around the world for you and other brothers but somehow they're allowed to wreck ur life but ur not allowed to wreck theirs?
I mean for fucks sake they have families, relatives. Just start shooting at twitter workers, CNN news, etc., then they will start to listen because u cannot rule without taking responsibility for the subjects that you want to rule. And since they put their fingers in their ears they will be forced to listen to bullets.
This can be so easily solved but whites are suck spineless cucks.
Thats why i want u fuckers to drown in nigger and mudslime cum, mby, just fkn maybe then ull wake up.
Its fkn pathetic.

I have noticed this everywhere last year. Its like some central organisation pushing this.

this is what customers (white women) like. Business.

Americans are submisive and easy to manipulate.
By the time a significant number of them wakes up, the country would already be gone.

>id
Wew

Also this is why you cunts have the 2nd amendment, you're all so goddamn proud whilst failing to utilize the rights, goddamn retarded mutts
They really put something in your water supply.

Jews (pushed by 3 elite illuminati boys)

That's why blacks have all kinds of genetic defects nobody else has.

I have too much to lose. I worked my ass off to get my dream job. If I did not have it, I most likely would.

we can rise up against shit contrary to what it might look like on the internet 90% of whites are normies or christcucks who would never lay a finger on anyone but their own wrist. our only hope is for the fire to rise in and the east and destroy the west, put us out of our misery.

Civil contract and whatnot. Your message would not get out, you'd likely be called a madman and they'll blame your upbringing, because no matter what you say, the media will spin it to make you out to be whatever they need you to be

>black women want to fuck white men

White girls would fucking love all that.

>Americans are submisive and easy to manipulate.
I dont think that they are submissive i think that they are complacent.
And i also dont think that u need a "majority" to wake up, just speaking the truth alone and showing hypocrisy would enrage the crowd. Like talking about the fact that they are utter fkn hypocrites with "wacism" for example, when the libtard parties carry bombing missions in nigger countries would truly hit home for this disgusting slugs.
>I have too much to lose.
Yeah thats the problem. Toooo much to lose. But i fear that u've lost it anyway since one day this laws that keep changing will fk u over and ull end up in the same ol' spot.
Finger crossed that u miss the bullet but i doubt it.

>you'd likely be called a madman and they'll blame your upbringing.
Well they dominate the media for 2 decades now so they have a % fault in the so-called "upbring" not to mention that even 100 so-called "suiciders" would be enough to make a huuuge fkn dent in cnn or twitter or whatever. Just imagine how scared they'd be of even bashing whites again.
It didnt took much for the "mohamed cartoons" to dissapear now did it?
I wonder why?
Cuz those fkn mudslimes as much as nothings as they are, they have smt that whites dont. And that is a spine to say NO, and if u keep crossing this line ull end up DEAD MOTHERFUCKER. TRY ME, GO AHEAD AND TRY ME.

I would say that people even on pol need to carry more aggressive raids and show their fkn hypocrisy on this media platforms, before we rely on bullets.

Cuz this crying about this interracial crap wont help us that much, nobody will come to save us, but ourselves.

I would definitely send money if a civil war would start in USA to found the right's, even though that would be a minuscule sum, every little bit counts and once the war has ended i get to say what i want out of american policies cuz right now all they do is create military bases everyfknwhere and pressure russia which i do not fkn like esp since my fkn ass is on the line. I dont want a war with russia, if retards want to get nuked so be it, but they can fuck off my back, and not sacrifice me on the altar of "oh muh russa invasion".

I hate living here. I dream of suicide every day. Thanks for the black pills OP. Keep them coming. My hatred is the only thing I have left. Keep fucking those white girls. Keep dehumanising white men. The sooner we die off the better.

Attached: 415A8D8E-5200-4D95-B91F-65C7AABE7644.jpg (380x380, 13K)

>IRON W0G
Top fucking kek.

This. Their hatred for white men knows no limits. And we deserve all of it. We deserve to be bred out of existence.

Attached: B81346A7-05C0-4E18-A2CE-6018B1C20890.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Except you do though. Look at the Chinese working in Africa lots of little niglets

>>IRON W0G
>Top fucking kek.
Ironic and iconic. I dont have the motivation to read about the Iron party in my country but i know that their hearth was in the reich place.

The iron wog has spoken. Get to killing Americucks

Off yourself shitskin.

You dont raise awareness, you dont seek pity or run. You kill, make them bleed, remind the black man why he was once a slave. Our enemies have been using violence against us for decades, and through deceit has kept the public complicit. It doesnt matter what we do, their goal is to see us dead, and in the eyes of the filthy plebs, we will always be extremists just for wanting to exist.

Fun fact: majority of those relationships failed. I bet every woman in the photo is now a pathetic single mom

Rule of thumb: if youre white, dont date niggers.