Asian women has no ass

>Asian women has no ass

Attached: kimlee2.jpg (251x384, 20K)

Or tits. Ever wonder why they don’t get breast cancer?

Actually left my house today and went to the city. Shit is crawling with Asians, never paid too much attention to them to be honest. But looking at the chicks, the biggest cupsize I saw was maybe a b+. Why are Asian women pre-pubescent tier?

She has that typical white guy ass

Attached: UKFhxtZ.jpg (1079x799, 172K)

your point?
some have nice small asses

Attached: 1548795044456.webm (856x480, 2.84M)

mixed doesn't count

>implying her face looks mixed

Attached: 1548795797619.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

buy 1 eg ro'

This ass is not 100% asian

she looks fully asian to me

Attached: 1548793698113.webm (480x480, 283K)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im going out in 5 minutes entering this thread was a mistake

>a monkey wanting women to have big asses
>brazil flag
>literal nigger

checks out

their tits are growing actually

Attached: 1544411493023.jpg (850x1280, 1.21M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1539310601427.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

DUDE THERE MUSCLES THERE MAKE SCUADS 3 TIMES A DAY AND GET AN AFRICAN AS IF YOU WANT.

Women r gay.
like and sunscribe

Nice gay ID faggot.

user keep posting weebums

I don't get how can anyone literally be attracted to these moon faced monkeys

Attached: yellow_monkey_01.jpg.jpg (1536x1024, 266K)

>dsp
thanks Phil

SNIFFFFF

Attached: 8CBD4FD0-4F63-415A-9C68-040994DEE3F9.jpg (577x424, 47K)

Stop replying to imptrash faggots

you are faggot for not liking ass, faggot

>tfw no qt insecotid gf :((

Attached: asian_school.jpg (1600x1200, 484K)

says the g/AY

not an argument

Attached: 1548227454296.png (1280x1280, 562K)

Doubt

Attached: IMG_1343.jpg (2384x3600, 880K)

she could be a finn

Attached: kyyyyyl.png (350x350, 45K)

How can you possibly be attracted to insect monkeys?

Attached: insect_women.jpg (2000x1333, 624K)

How can you be attracted to ... uhm ... whoever you’re attracted to...?!

2 nukes were too much

yum

no wonder why fagapore's gay; seriously I've been to Singapore tonnes of time and there's thousands of women that are better looking then they are.

How can you even compare disgusting insectoid mongoloids to beautiful aryan caucasoids?
Mongoloids (insectoids):
>all men and women look the same (same nose type, same hair color, same piss-yellow skin color)
>flat monkey potato nose
>one-dimensional moonface
>weird, soulless pitch black bug eyes
>pathetic chin for beta sons
>flat titties
>pancake ass
>short, deformed bow legs
>tiny frail body, only fit for making incel low T insect bugs
>asians literally don't have body hair. If your son happens to be hapa there is a big chance he will be a hairless numale
>annoying, vomit inducing high pitch voice that makes you want to commit suicide
>genetically predisposed to be sociopathic or psychopathic (look at their history: Mongol empire, Timurid empire, Qing dynasty, Chinese rebellions, Japanese invasion of China, Ottoman empire rebellions/genocides...)
>both men and women have high estrogen

White Aryans (caucasoids):
>very diverse (blonde, brown, black, red hair, blue, green, brown eyes - you name it)
>beautiful, straight nose
>multi-dimensional faces
>big, colourful, joyful eyes
>strong chin for Chad sons
>big milkers
>big round thighs for bearing strong aryan children
>long, beautiful legs
>curvy, strong body, made for bearing strong Aryan sons
>men are full of body hair, women only have a small amount
>genetically predisposed to be empathic and help others, even insect subhumans such as asians
>women are high in estrogen, men are high in testosterone

Attached: 1543298195401.jpg (708x786, 84K)

even insectoid men dislike insect women

Attached: Tenda_Spenca.jpg (876x559, 189K)

Wow. You’re more racist than hitler. Well, fuck what you want. I don’t care. It’s okay to fuck what is similar to yourself but I like it more exotic.
And here a pic just to tease you!
And now I’ll pump my aryan jizz in the chink pussy of my gf! And there US nothing you can do!
BTW you and your bitches aren’t aryan. You’re Slavic subhumans.

Attached: IMG_3517.jpg (720x960, 119K)

Attached: 1548794689808.jpg (700x724, 52K)

Hitler wasn't racist you dumb mongrel

Attached: adolf-hitler-meeting-with-mufti-haj-amin-al-husseini-1941-world-war-2-nazis-muslims-islam.jpg (620x464, 118K)

Well, I’m afraid I know it better than you.

>BTW you and your bitches aren’t aryan. You’re Slavic subhumans.
I know. Neither are Germans. You have brown eyed Celtic subhumans living in the south, brown eyed Frenchies living in the Ruhr and alcoholic war-like Slavs in the east (that's the place where Prussia originated from) Only northern Germans are truly 'German'. The rest just happen to be of Germanic descent or speak the German language. I don't give a fuck from which region you are, just know one thing - you're white, therefore are the most superior being on Earth. You shouldn't commit bestiality and waste your seed on lesser beings.

Attached: chink_nigger.jpg (289x174, 6K)

>You shouldn't commit bestiality and waste your seed on lesser beings.
Well, I agree with you in that point, but the East Asian races are equal to us. Their avarage IQ us even higher, their history is as long and successful as ours. There is just a little slowdown after the Britain’s have invaded them and try to rob their resources and the Japanese try to kill them all. But look at Korea: in two generations they transformed from a third world country to a first world country.
Countries like Indonesia are shit, but not because they are Asians. It’s because their religion is shit.

Nor personality

>The East Asian races are equal to us. Their avarage IQ us even higher.
Doesn't mean shit. Blacks, Asians and other lesser humans largely recognize their inferior genes and as such seek out to breed with superior whites. They don't fear race mixing because they got nothing to loose.

Attached: hapas.jpg (894x668, 68K)

Why are you thinking Asian genes are inferior? Proof it.

Ever heard of the evolution theory? Asian women literally flock to white men, and Asian men wish they had a white Aryan gf. Literally everyone wants to have some of that Aryan genes

Attached: asian_betas_BTFO.jpg (800x1199, 164K)

Yeah, and aryan men are into Asians and aryan women into blacks or at least into latin lovers. Your theories are not a proof at all.

>if 1% of white women are into black men then that means ALL white women love black men

Attached: racial_preference.jpg (1080x698, 59K)