Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 69, the 4th sentence describes you or your future

Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 69, the 4th sentence describes you or your future

>It was at this tragic moment that they heard a sound which made the heart of every one of them rise to his mouth.

Attached: 1519897144117.png (780x882, 14K)

don't ever mention 69 again, human

The differences of detail, as we said earlier, are that because the sun produces these reactions continuously over aeons, unlike big bang nucleosynthesis, which lasted mere minutes, unstable isotopes, such as tritium, play no role in solar nucleosynthesis.

>Им чтo!
In a meaning of something like "they don't give a fuck".
Pretty sad desu.

But the agreement does not come from syllogism, but from an hypothesis.

It's part of an old encyclopedia so the first page is 281. The 69th page would then be 281 + 68 = 349.

>During the operation the veteran aircraft-carrier Argus, having steamed to the south of Sardinia, flew off 12 Hurricanes to strengthen the threadbare defences of Malta.

>But for some reason it is considered morally acceptable when government does that very thing.

'The Revolution' by Ron Paul

"Right," Hagen said.

No books near me have that many pages!

Attached: 1511407842128.jpg (500x500, 43K)

go to page 6 then

Jack planned his new face. He made one cheek and one eye-socket white, then rubbed red all over the other half of his face and slashed a black bar of charcoal across from right ear to left jaw.
i broke the entire spine of the book opening to this page and now pages are everywhere thanks

Carefully insert primer into the material; as shown in diagram [f].

この男の人は体が大きいです。
okey

>Well, I suppose I thought that since Simon had plainly been in and out of the ward a great deal it was rather glossed over.
Fuck off, I'm not jump off a roof bong.

>i meant the clubhouse
well what the heck am i supposed to make of this?

No matter how much I tossed and turned on my narrow bed, I couldn't snatch the tiniest scrap of sleep. Even masturbation, at times like that, provides neither comfort nor entertainment. Then you're really in despair.

More matter for a May morning.

my nearest book has no 69p
what do?

>a latvian biology book
it basically says that some species of a certain plant have very small flowers which cause them to sometimes die fruitlessly.
>mfw metaphorically roasted by a biology book

this was all that's on page 69

do... do we get attacked by kaiju in my lifetime?

Attached: page 69.jpg (1377x1781, 1.47M)

>Toward the end of the Napoleonic Wars, for example, Jews made up between 15,000 and 19,000 of the half-million men conscripted in 1814.
how do i interpret this

>no, I've came from a usual middle class family... why do you think I've came from a rich family?
Re:zero,first volume of the light novel