Red pill me on electric razors

Do they last a long time?
What’s the difference between a $50 and $200 razor?
Can you use it on body hair like pubes?

Attached: 03D7A847-A80B-4449-BA14-499DEB3E950E.jpg (1250x1795, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.philips.com/c-m-pe/oneblade-trim-edge-and-shave
10beasts.com/best-electric-shavers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just use hair clippers, gets that nice rugged look without breaking the bank. Fuck buying overpriced shit.

use clippers, dont use that dog shit.

Whatever you do dont use it in your balls

I literally have your pic related OP. It works well. Clippers are only ok tho

Doesn't give you the clean close shave a real razor does.

Had a shitty 40eur Phillishave for almost 4 years now.

>difference between a $50 and $200 razor
Full water resistance.

THIS

shaving is mostly jew
i hate the whole hipster dick length contest of how rustic their straight razor is or how they're sticking it to gillette somehow by using x or y beauty product

single-use bic razors for life

>politics

OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: 1504287476815.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Get a Braun series 7. It has all the good features (battery & cleanliness meter, self cleaning base) of the 9 series without paying for shit you dont need. Mine has lasted three years without a new cutting foil. I wanted mine for days when I don’t feel like using a blade and shave cream, but I ended up only using electric for months. Now I switch back and forth.

I've had one for 11 years. Still running strong.
Some jap brand, I think panasonic?
I dislike the rotaries, they did a shit job on my sandpaper beard. The screen ones worked better.

Don't Jews not shave?

They're good for spreading out the cum all over your face. Use a safety razor

Electric razors are for cucks and slobs

why not? i use one of these on my balls, is that different?

oops i atarded

Attached: sp23528879_sc7[1].jpg (512x512, 12K)

Observant Jews can't use razors due to some Talmudism shit so they literally have to use clippers or the device in the OP. Jews shave all the time. They found a way around their own legalism!

After the gillette fiasco, many anons recommended this.
I just use clippers

Agreed on the rotary, I had a Norelco in high school and it was shit.

>Do they last a long time?
Usually
>What’s the difference between a $50 and $200 razor?
Whatever extra features it says on the box. If it runs on a battery, longer battery life
>Can you use it on body hair like pubes?
Short ones yes, but not on your balls. If it has a separate trimmer attachment then you can use it to trim your pubes short too.

usa.philips.com/c-m-pe/oneblade-trim-edge-and-shave

Good, sound advice from a leaf.

This. Use a regular razor if you need a super clean shave.

I have philips one blade.
+ you can shave fast
+ you can't cut yourself
+ easy to travel with
+ I charge it only once in 6 months

- this won't shave you 100 % smoothly, some tiny hair will still remain
- replacement razors cost half of the price of electric razor itlsef
- will jam on pubic hair

go for it. i recently got one (with trimmer attachement) and it saves at lotof time. be sure to get one with a trimmer attachement

They don't do a very close shave
I use a hair trimmer, meant for your head, on my balls, just take the guard off

That is different, that's a trimmer for head hair, thats fine on your balls

I shave my balls with a razor. Tried clippers. Once. Almost castrated myself when nut skin got in to the teeth.

Razor takes some practice too but it gives that nice smooth shave.

>just take the guard off
FUCK OFF

The blades wear out so you are still on the hook for proprietary refills like a good goy.

Kek at Phillips shavers. Pic related, shows inventor of such things is Philips engineer (((Alexandre Horowitz)))

Literally for kikes by kikes

Attached: horowitz2.jpg (441x923, 70K)

Lol what's wrong I do it all the time

I use a 10 year old one like the one in your picture, still works perfectly but like others said you don't get a close shave with it.

u avin a giggle, m8?

>single-use bic razors for life
you mean single blade because I use them for like 5-7 days each.

._. you probably pushed too hard and cut yourself, you have to be careful obviously when trimming your balls

I use an ordinary Philips hair clipper. Aside from the aging battery everything works fine.

How hard are you supposed to push? The last time I used a beard trimmer on my balls, I ended up with a 2 inch cut. It took 3 weeks to heal.

I use a Philips Norelco brand electric razor. I got it at Khols. I havent had to buy a replacement head for it and been using it for like 2 years. They charge fast. I feel like it gets as close. And you can touch up real fast. Its also nice that it collects all the hairs so you dont have a mess. You dont cut yourself. Its nice.

I have an electric razor that's still going and I've used it every day for 8 years.

You don't have to soap up your face, even the cheap one lasts few years.

the rotary 3 heads design is shit and outdated
get the braun or panasonic fizzlers
they're almost as good as razor

10beasts.com/best-electric-shavers/

Attached: shavers-hp-gq-20aug18_b.jpg (405x270, 16K)

if you use it on your sack, I don't really push at all, I just hold it close to the skin to take most of the hair out, but then when you use it above your dick, you just push down slightly, the skin on your sack is too sensitive to push on, but if you use it above your dick you can push lightly and be fine

Why don’t you simply buy a 50$ electric razor and try it for a week, and return it if you hate it? Why are the opinions of people you’ve never met more important to you than your objective truth? I get ingrown hairs with blades, so I use an electric. My hair grows thick and fast so I shave every day. Just experiment man, it’s your life, my god.

This

>works
>your feefees
Literal plebbit, I guess I should burn down my house and give you all my money since those are Jewish tricks too.

>Do they last a long time?
Yes
>What’s the difference between a $50 and $200 razor?
None
>Can you use it on body hair like pubes?
Yes

Thanks, user. I've been using Nair to chemically burn the hair off my balls ever since I cut them. I'll try the razor out again.

Way too complicated just use a disposable razor and lightly go over your sack you won’t get cut unless you are a retard

everytime I tried that I got razor bumps and it looked like herpes

Also don't buy the cheapest model if you want a close shave.

it's okay to be jewish, gyppo
you were going to get the rope anyway

daily reminder that shaving is jewish consumerism
run the blade across your face and it's over

Fuck off you slide thread faggot

i guess if you have "sissy hair" it works? damn electri razors always did half-cut-half-RIP my face hair... shits useless... i just use an electric trimmer...you know, like you shave a head with?

I tried them all, they pull hair and cause ingrown hairs.

The Phillips OneBlade is supposed to be a very smooth shave, just not a very close shave. I might try it.

Been there... always fall for the false hope that next time it will be different.

I used it on my balls once

A higher priced razor is usually a wet/dry razor. Some people think that means you can shave in the shower (I mean, you can but that isn't the point) when it really means it can be used with shaving cream. Using an electric razor with shaving cream gets a closer shave with less irritation.

Foil razors get the cheeks and chin really close, and some get blade close, but aren't good at getting the underside of jaw and neck area.

Rotary razors never get blade close but do a decent job and power through dense hair easier than foil razors.

On the whole the biggest benefit is you only need to replace the blades once a year to keep the razor in peak performance and the replacement blades are usually around 40 dollars for pretty high end razors making them cheaper in the long run.

A straight razor with proper moisturizing and technique with a good strap to keep it sharp is the best but time consuming and requires actual practice to achieve good results. I prefer the convenience and long term cheap operating costs of a good electric razor personally with a Panasonic arc5 and Braun series 5 being about the best. Panasonic beats Braun for closeness Braun barely beats Panasonic for comfort, but both are damn good.

I can vouch for that.

Get a braun brand one, they are owned by gillette, but don't be a fag about it, the quality is good. They will last you at least 5 years. Clean close shave, without irritation or cuts

>Braun wet/dry is nice for like 30 bucks but is not a close shave best thing is a actual razor

One blade is comfy but dog shit for closeness. A decent trimmer a terrible razor. Props for trying something new though.

I use an Asda (Walmart) basic range hair trimmer on number 3 from head to toe but I'm also mentally ill

Attached: 1547312402764.png (586x933, 250K)

Single blade razors are the only way to go, it's quicker, easier, doesn't cuck you for being a man.