Laowhy86?

Attached: laowhy86!.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms
youtube.com/user/laowhy86
youtube.com/user/serpentza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Him and Winston are pretty weeb tier but they are redpilled on many issues.

he is pretty based now that he is in the states and can rage on China each week. His only bad part is be married a fugly chink because he has yellow fever.

I'm happy they moved. welcome back to civilization

>video is 10:02

on one hand pretty based but then again he is a filthy race mixer so

She's a mountain slave chink. Basically a Mongol

Why does Winston think he can just move here with his commie wife? GTFO of my country you alcoholic shits

The boys are unironically based. Would go on a bike trip and be their cameraman slave with. Their videos have been pretty lame and boring lately, their personalities are more interesting than the topics they talk about. Winston and C-milk both get pissy at different small things and it feels like you're talking with old friends. Winston is naturally redpilled from living in a black country and I feel like we have had many of the same experiences.

He is white. Hopefully a nigger kills his zipper head wife then he goes full blown 1488.

Winston is friends with Black Pigeon Speaks, who lives in Japan. Laowhy86 is a cuck though.

His friend winston is probably red pilled because of his time living in south africa. Living there will wake anyone up to the delusions commies tell people.
They both also tell about corruption in China and tell people the truth about China and what is really happening. I watch them just to keep up on what is happening behind the scenes.

STFU. I'm a fan of theirs, but this is completely off-topic.

Winston can't - he's only got some sort of visa, not a citizenship.

> ADVChina is based
You clearly know nothing. They both (or at least Winston) shovel the out-dated, happy globo love-to-all, we're-all-the-same line.

> Winston based
Maybe, but he doesn't let on.

You have to lurk two years before posting, Matt.

What is happening? Foreigners are on the outer circle of things and get pushed even farther away.

They act like oopsy doopsy, why is this not LA or my Midwest town. Japanese dwellers get depressed too.

Let's be honest, the only reason they're in Asia is because they couldn't compete in their home territory.
Becoming an English teacher is Asia is not something to be proud of and running JBW to get a low tier Asian isn't impressive either.

They go into deeper things, albeit gingerly. They both have wives or at least in-laws back in China, and want to stay in China's good graces, which they currently are, or at least Winston is. But, having binge-watched for a week, they cover:

> China's vaccine scandal
and the guy responsible /got a promotion/, and he /did it again/!?!?!?! And they used the same picture and same wording, the very same apology, the second time as the first.
> How badly the beer can be adulterated
At least laowhy86 - top-pic guy - have gotten sick for 2 days, from it. I think Winston said he nearly died from ... a meal, I think it was.
> drinking culture
less of a big deal
> insight into Chinese driving
The China hate threads here are real (duh, but ..) - best of all, insight into the Chinese driving mentality - you have to honk to let someone know you're there. Much more but I don't remember it - very egocentric though, no surprise that there are so many accidents. Oh - riding a motorcycle is low-class, and, people in fancier cars disdain people in less-fancy cars, /and people accept this/, because if you've got a fancy car, you've got connections, and you'll come out better in any accident. Eg, a person in a fancy car could wipe out a motorcyclist with only a small charge (an example they use).
> differences in family expectations around marriage
Not damning, just informative - the wife's parents expect to move in with you
> China closing itself to outsiders,
As you mentioned. OP-pic guy, laowhy86 had a /great/ AMA a few months back, he thinks China is de-emphasizing communism, and is just going toward the North Korea model. Was very insightful. I think it was titled, something about the future of China. Matt (aka laowhy86, top-pic) is a smart guy.

What else....? There's more, having trouble remembering. But they don't do 'gotcha!' on China, as I've said they need to stay in China's good graces for several reasons.

most of their stuff is on point and you would know if youve ever lived there

laowhy is absolutely cringe and bluepilled on the vaccine question

> can't compete
Nonsense. I wanted to teach English in China or somewhere, myself. It's a matter of being young and adventurous. Matt (top pic) explains this, and it made perfect sense to me. In fact, he taught computer science in China, he could get a job here if he was willing to start entry-level. I wonder whether making just travel videos will be as appealing to the world as the China-insider variety, he may yet need his CS degree.

Winston, his partner, was thrust out of South Africa because of its extreme danger to whites (his parents' (relatives?) house was invaded, one kidnapped, and probably would've been raped / killed except for action by other relatives). Then, whites can't get jobs, because of the extreme affirmative action - you have to start your own business, which Winston did. But decided to go to China, maybe because of the crime. Winston explains this in "how china saved my life" - his youtube name is 'serpentza' if you want to search.

Attached: china-pollution.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

I hope he gets deported from China

Really? You'd raise your child amidst adulterated vaccines, food, and polluted air? But I'm sure China is a step up from your country of origin, mohammed :)

Attached: china-dog-dragged-2.jpg (651x640, 75K)

She’s like a husk with no soul. Every time she speaks it grates on the ears.

... if you want to watch a French Jew*, be spergy, insist on his rights and get shat on by the Chinese authorities, rummage the last couple weeks of "China non-stop".

* He's never said he's a Jew, but looks like it, and in a comment mentioned something about how the Chinese treat Jews, or something. So it's a reasonable guess.

pic not really related, Georges is a good guy, ehn? Just lacks social sense.

Attached: jews-in-china.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

>so I was sitting at home waiting for my doctor wife to come back fro her job as a doctor, and I realized that it was taking longer than usual. What could be going wrong? I thought. Maybe the hospital she worked at needed ore doctors than usual, and of course she was one of them. So anyway, she eventually comes home having been a doctor all day, and that's when I learned something really interesting about doctors in China, of which my wife is one. Essentially she had been forced to go to this doctor conference for doctors, because her boss was speaking and he needed more doctors like her in the audience. It's all about not losing face, which is a huge thing for doctors in china. My doctor wife is exhausted from all this, and I try to tell her that her equivalent in the west (western doctors, to be clear,) would never have to sit through something like that for such an asinine chinese reason. She gets a bit angry at me for that, but it's ok because she's my wife - and a doctor by the way - and I love her. Looking forward to escaping china and moving to the US where she can work as a doctor in the civilized world.

Attached: file.png (704x460, 471K)

Haha cowboy bebop is so wacky. Ein what are doing! ^w^

based

LOOKS LIKE A FAG
WIFE IS UGLY

Attached: light-33702026-iStockarttanja.jpg (700x467, 43K)

He always reminded me of the artwork of Egon Schiele, particularly his self portraits. It’s the hair, mostly.

Attached: 31121C38-736F-45D8-8787-7C30FF1FA09A.jpg (570x713, 60K)

Oh, yeah:
> littering is what Chinese do, freely, and they feel it creates employment
Migrants from the countryside get jobs(?) or, get paid one way or another to clean the streets overnight. So in the morning the streets are pristine, but during the day everyone has to walk through trash.

Anyway, the channels concerned are:
ADVChina - youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms -- the OP-pic and Winston his partner, riding motorcycles while talking about China.

laowhy86 - youtube.com/user/laowhy86 -- OP-pic guy's separate channel

serpentza - youtube.com/user/serpentza -- Winston, South African OP-pic's partner's separate channel.

Not too much of a shill, but I've binge-watched for the last couple of weeks, a lot of interesting stuff (also a lot of click-bait :| ).

They are radical liberals, ie they are both against nationalism and communism

The faggot Winston, despite being from SA, complained about chinks being racist to blacks

You should totally post that in a YouTube comment - he'd 'heart' it, I'm sure :)

> redpilled on so many issues
see:-- but, lo and behold,
> 1 post by this id

Yeah that's true.

Love it.
Stay awesome.

.. you need to work 'nonsense' in there, somehow :)

you are all faggots

So whether you forget to do this end speech or whether end speeches mean nothing to you, we love you all the same.

> ejects VHS tape

They are not based at all.
Winston has repeatedly talked about how the racism towards niggers in China is not cool while his family and friends are literally getting murdered. If that does not redpill you...
Laowhy was disappointed that he was 100% European from his DNA-test. He wished he would be blacker. He also managed to marry an absolute orc while cuties throw themselves at him.

You NO post sideways view pictur of laywhy's wife, prease

50% of this thread is you shilling (in long form blog post format) the various YouTube channels of these people, whose primary income is dependent on people watching their YouTube channels. Just an observation. I'm sure you are completely unrelated to anyone mentioned in this thread.

Nope. She’s an austronesian hill tribe monkey. Basically an aboriginal Malay. Literally a jungle monkey. Probably has orangutan genes.

> He wished he would be blacker.
Actually, he wished he had some Jewish ancestry. He thought he would have some, because of his nose. Anyway, we're devolving back to e-celeb stuff. I really wonder who these '1 post by this id' people are. It's hard to buy into the usual Jow Forums theories. Anyway, this guy picked right - pretty irrelevant, but got a lot of replies. Am going to make non-bumping, I guess.

I wonder whether some of these DNA companies are down-playing Jewish DNA for some reason. (Mike Enoch admitted he's part Jewish, yet his DNA showed clean, eg.) Can't really come up with a good motivation, though.

I am unrelated. I complained as it being off-topic, in fact. But I'm a fan, started reading, and realized there was a political / current events angle. I think the thread is exhausting itself though, so am .... uh, not helping it to stay on the board.

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>wonder who these '1 post by this id' people are.
there's really not much to say about these guys. They each make 10 minutes of content a week, mostly boring filler. Their good content is paywalled. Even if they were redpilled they'd never say it because they don't want to lose their youtube hustle for politics. Just the fact that they point out things about jews and blacks should show that they're at least aware of how the world is.

>hurrr he said something about wantint to be a jew so he must be a jew even though his DNA showed otherwise
dude don't be that cringe person.