If you had a chance to go back ion time, where would you go, what year, and would what you do?

If you had a chance to go back ion time, where would you go, what year, and would what you do?

>Wasn't born in time and got to see the 1920's
>Wasn't able to commit a bad crime and be jailed for it
>Never got to join a penal battalion, and serve my time in the Dirlewanger Brigade
>Never got to fight with my my fellow brothers in arms
>All of us have a taste for blood, want to murder, rape, and steal
>Thirsty to shed blood
>You will never go around shooting dumb polish people in the head with a round of 8mm and seeing their brains fly up in the air into hundreds of pieces
>Ransacking houses together, taking the wine and getting drunk off of it with your fellow brothers and then setting the house on fire
>Never got to shoot as many Jews as i possibly can
>Never got to tell a jew to run for it, and that I'm going to spare his life
>Only to shoot him in the back of the head with my Luger
>Will never get to huddle around the fire with my fellow convict brothers in arms and talk about that one jew we slaughtered like a pig and then threw down a cliff like a twig
>Will never get to have a toasty cup of wine with my brothers in arms by the fire, while Hans keeps the fire going by throwing Jews on the fire like twigs

Life's suffering.

Attached: _1941.jpg (1600x1104, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtu.be/dCda5ZJjD6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being a government mandated nignog

Going back to see if Jesus was real would be fun. But mostly, gathering all possible data on WWII troop movements, numbers, weaponry, weather conditions, etc. and deliver it back to Germany before 1939.

> But mostly, gathering all possible data on WWII troop movements, numbers, weaponry, weather conditions, etc. and deliver it back to Germany before 1939.

Literally doing gods work.

I missed out on being the man responsible for the capitulation of British forces in Lower Canada in the American Revolution.

Leftists always talk about going back in time to stop hitler. I'd rather go back in time to stop joe Kennedy from having kids.

I would go back to 50,000 BC and found out what really happened to all other subspecies that fall under the homo genus. Neanderthals especially. Life must have been so much more pure back then. No industrialization, no corruption, just basic survival. Basic interaction. Advanced instincts.

God, I crave it.

Attached: payingaheavy.png (800x480, 827K)

to 60000BC before the boongs arrived.

my nigga

Just FYI - theres a heck of a lot of archeological and textual evidence (outside of the Bible) that Jesus was real. Even academic tier athiests dont dispute the existance of Jesus - they instead dispute whether he had supernatural abilities

youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw

Imagine how much fertile land and forests we would get to enjoy before they all burnt it down to get some quick fried Roo

What gunna happen to you if he is real then rainbow boy?

I’d also like to find out why my family left for America. All we’ve pieces together was that for my Mom, the Czar was a dickhead to Finland, and for my Dad, something happened that made my family come to Virginia from England as indentured servants.

You'd still lose the war. Germany lost because their logistics was just horses pulling wagons like on ww1. It gave them a maximum extent of 500 miles which is why they were never able to get winter clothing or fuel to the front lines as far as Moscow in 1941

I know that feel. And banging a neanderthal chick.

Back to 1930 show hitler the power of the atom.

What is a carry-able device that could have changed the war back then? It would have to be something that you, as a layman, have access to, but is simple enough that a country with 1930s-era technology/infrastructure could reverse engineer and then produce in time for it to be useful in the war.

iPhone, like off iron sky lmao

Delivering the right information might very well prevent the war in the first place. A lot of it was the result of gambles that just didn't come off ("the Allies didn't do anything about Czechoslovakia, I'm sure they won't do anything about Poland!", "all it'll take is one swift punch and the Soviet Union will fall apart like a house of cards!").

Minimum 5 years to get silicon working.. best case scenario is an ipad with a archived wikipedia

It's an interesting topic that's for sure, but how would you even approach Hitler or try to explain to him you are a time traveler and to believe you?

Attached: ac014a661586363a51224eb70f389f70--the-sniper-sniper-rifles.jpg (474x668, 66K)

The M16 with a 40mm grenade launching attachment with HE and shaped charge rounds.

1500s Europe. Use my modern education and smarts to get in good with the nobility and then spend a lifetime tearing apart servant girls and playing with their insides.

Attached: bloodbath.jpg (300x400, 23K)

Also, introducing gunpowder to Rome.

I would think a literal nobody showing up dropping ww2 redpills would be enough. Tip him off about the wolfs lair attempt. And operation valkyrie. Explain to a few scientists how nuclear fission works. Etc

>the Czar was a dickhead to Finland
>t. Americunt education
Do you know that it was the Russia who created the finnish statehood from scratches?

1983, so I could relive my childhood during the 80s and 90s. Boy do I miss those times :(

Mate, Chuchill was just looking for a reason to declare war on Germany. If the war was actually about defending Poland, then the Allies would have declared war on the Soviets too, who invaded with the Germans. No, if Germany never attacked Poland, another casus belli would have been found. Who knows when? 1940? 1942? Eventually.

What would any 1930's government do with an iPhone? For one, it can't make calls because there aren't any satellites. As well as this, there are issues such as finding a way to power the phone, and finding a way to actually find a USE for the thing, since they won't know how to program new apps. That's providing they even managed to learn how to create new iPhones. No, it wouldn't be useful.

Attached: 1443391636554.jpg (274x325, 24K)

Fat Cunt? That flag is a bit provocative isn't it?

>.FAT CUNT

I would go back in time and ensure Churchill did not backstab Hitler. Work to ensure peace treaty between Britan and Germany. Form alliance with Germany and nuke the Soviet Union along with the Japs.

They came under the rule of Nicholas the Second in 1904, when they were trying to turn Finland into Russia and take away its autonomy within the Empire, you nog.

Good thing Franco knew how to dispense with them.

I'd go back in time when I was like 15 and give myself the final scores of every major sporting event and have my past me bet money on the games. With the money I made I would become the fascist George Soros creating NGOs, news companies, lobbies and funding candidates that are far right to unfuck the current situation we're in.

>stops brushing teeth
>spits out toothpaste into the sink
>looks into the mirror, and while smiling says

"I'd go back in time and kill baby Hitler, of course!"

>continue grinning while holding the toothbrush so the company label is clearly visible

That's fun to think about for sure. Seems to me that if you could just smuggle some books into an office in Berlin and place them there, they'd catch somebody's interest, and they'd most likely realize they're onto something significant. Just visually, those books would be unlike anything they'd ever seen. Then, just leave some information for them to contact you along with the books.
Of course, but just a few more years of preparation, knowing exactly what to expect, would have made a significant difference.

1858. I would shoot Abe Lincoln and Lenin’s mother.

I want to be a wild colonial boy in 19th century Australia. Dreaming about taking on bushranging with Ben Hall, or Kellys, or taking a part in Bathurst rebellion.
youtu.be/dCda5ZJjD6s

Give a bag of ak47's to the Templars

travel back in time
kill woodrow wilson
save german kaiser from jews, habsburgs from jews, ottomans from donmeh jews
profit

What this wise user said. Read Buchanan’s book on the unnecessary war. I knew a lot of ww2 vets growing up in the South and I can’t think of a single one that thought it was some sort of heroic crusade bullshit.

But we created this autonomy. So we were justified in taking it back.

I wonder how well that would work, if if he thinks perhaps you orchestrated the attacks.

Smart idea, i wonder how well it would work, or how one could place it in a correct location to catch the right attention.

I'd go back 200,000 years and get high with Atlanteans

Hey guys. Im from the future. I just wanted to say. Ops a fag. Okay bye.

>go back to 1569 to the grand duchy of lithuanian
>make sure to prevent the liubline act
>try to advance lithuania technologically,
>destroy the kingdom of Poland
>complete the push for Moscow
>leave until 1906
>make sure lithuanian culture rains supreme and is not being overrun by pols and slavs, and if so Holocaust
>life is good

Go back in time and tell Op that hes a faggot.

Go back to the industrial revolution and give them all the details for clean energy tech along with all the location for the mines to get the resources for them.

Therefore ensuring oil never becomes as important a resources it is and the middle east has to go back to exporting rugs.

Buchanan is pretty based. His biggest mistake was thinking that he could win over the masses with correct arguments and facts. Overestimating the masses

>go back in time to repeat history
obviously only a leftist can be this fucking stupid

"""Belarus""" is proper Lithuanian clay, desu.

I would travel back and kill Abraham, preventing Judaism and Islam with a single act.
Alternatively, in the event that Abraham isn’t a literal person, or maybe multiple people, etc. I’d try to find the earliest direct ancestor of Marx and kill them, hopefully erasing that entire genetic line.

I'd tell Germany to knock Britian out of the war before taking on the soviets.

This but i'd just take boxing lessons and get laid.

Based but perplexingpilled

Maybe sometimes they will be able to claim it.

Attached: 15174112058170.jpg (250x247, 64K)

show some SS guys your phone and they'd bring you to Himmler

>never got to fight in ww1

Attached: 1547152589589.jpg (1144x1000, 504K)

Fucking psychopath

I would go back to 1955 and stop Doc from slipping and hitting his head on his toilet.
That way he would never think up the Flux Capacitor which makes time travel possible.
So Marty won't get sent back in time to be awkwardly molested by his teenage mother.

Kill adam and eve