Tv in the back ground

>tv in the back ground
>its yet ANOTHER women's sport add
>shilling women's state of origin
>shit all over men's cricket while promoting women's cricket
>literally nobody wants to watch it
can females get the fuck over themselves?

Attached: 4aaa.jpg (640x480, 96K)

>IM OUTRUNNIN THE BOYS
fuck off cunts

Attached: 1549445875349.png (645x729, 58K)

Please do yourself a favor and stop watching TV, use adblocks everywhere and disable spotify ads through your HOST file. No one is worth giving your money to anymore.

Female cricket player here, AMA

A lot of people watch women's sport.
Women win more than men in the cricket and everyone likes a winner.

how big is your dick?

>A lot of people watch women's sport.

Attached: 1548078932525.png (255x197, 5K)

Same size as your mums.

What an interesting picture.
If people didn't watch there would be no advertisers and no point to televise the matches.
It's all about money.

So this is the famous australian banter I've heard so much about

They still get far less viewers than male sports. The femle athletes here like to bitch they dont get paid half as much as men doing thw same sport.

Stop talking your own shit :(

I'm from Seattle, and our NBA team got sold off a long time ago, and we only have a WNBA team. They win quite often, but people still don't give a shit about them. lol.

Literally the first I've heard of women's cricket.
Do they at least wear something attractive?

nobody knows cause nobody's ever watched it lmao

Story checks out.

If nobody ever watches it why are you so insecure about it? Afraid you're getting replaced?

yeah i applied for the female state of origin team and they wouldn't let me in

Attached: 9hy.png (500x495, 72K)

roastie stop go back to lolcow where laughingstocks like you belong

I haven't watched tv in 4 years. Internet is my entertainment now.
All that women's bullshit on tv is the reason the stations are losing money.

It seems when people can't think up a good come back on this site they just tell you to go back to some other site.
It's like a cyber foot stomp from an angry child.
Very amusing.

You must have been to much of a cockroach.

Men`s sports subsidise women`s sport.

Italy has a point, you are a laughing stock.

If you don't like it go back. No one wants to borrow a disease ridden moist hole down here anyhow.

I hope you have proof or did you just think that up for a giggle?

there are only 2 reasons to watch women sports
1) You like fit girls doing sportsy things.
2) Your girls are wiping the floor with everyone else.
If you do it for any other reason you're literally gay.

That's the trouble, they won't because it's sexist. So there is no point watching women`s sport unless they start wearing more revealing clothes.
It would be great if they hired sexy women wearing ultra tight shorts for camel toe close ups and tight tank tops without bras for bouncy bouncy boobies.

how do you know? are you my mum?

I'm sexist and I don't give a flying shit. For all i care women can suck a fat one. Now go back.

Bitch I might be.

I work in the media, it's well known in tv. Why the hell do you think a raft of Australian television shows got cancelled in the new year. Viewers are turning their tv's off in droves. TV stations are scared as shit in this country. Political correctness and stupid feminazis are ruining freedoms. God you are fucking stupid.

Every time a woman scores a century I bet your penis shrinks an inch. :D

So the answer was, no I have no proof but this paragraph of lies ending in an insult might make me look less like a fool.
Ok.

No way are you a real woman. You must have given birth through your arsehole.

That explains why you're such a piece of shit

it shrinks every time i watched bitch's cricket
it has stayed the same size

Attached: 1547098489847.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>Every time a woman scores a century I bet your penis shrinks an inch.
Well yes, I`m not interested what the score is. Those inches come back when the close ups are screened. I hope catfights happen during disputes for some light entertainment on the pitch. Might even find some ripped pieces of panties after the game if I decide to waste my money attending.

Ha ha, has to mansplane about his penis.

You make a good slobby yob.

Giving you inside information. 5 to 10 years you won't recognise AUSTRALIAN TV. You are living in denial if you think otherwise. Remember the graphic anti smoking ads that were forced onto the tv stations, that shit cost viewers and money.
The internet is winning more and more while Aussie tv keeps losing every year more and more. And now you stupid feminazis will eventually put the nail into the coffin.

Holy shit that was a good bant from a soap dodger. CLAP CLAP CLAP.

You are such a drama queen. You don't work at a tv station, you're the annoying bogan who turns up at 3am to scream at the cctv camera outside.
lol

Look at the women on the pitch, they are disgusting slags at best. Can`t you girlies just play netball or whatever. Preferably in bikinis of course, and no slags either okay.

I haven't watched tv since they were running those adds, they never got me to quit though, just though this the money spent on the adds would be better wasted on goon hand-outs for centrelink

People actually want to watch cricket?

Yawn. Your more boring than a test match.

Whatever feminazi.
cctv cameras will one day be the only camera live streaming stupid women`s sport to a bunch of lesbian security guards.

Now get a rag and wipe that rage spit from your monitor.
lol

>I haven't watched tv since they were running those ads.
And that my friend is a well known fact in the industry. Feminazis and political correctness and internet is killing viewership. Australia has a very limited amount of viewers due to our small population and most new immigrants from India and China don't watch Australian tv. TV is going yo hell and that's why the Packers got out of tv while the going is good.

tv is genuinely shit though
and preachy

Boohoo, who gives a fuck.
Find yourself some carpet to munch on.

it also doesn't that there were like only 5 channels, 2 played shit no one cares about, sbs and abc, and 3 that played shit no one wanted to watch, 9, 10 and 7.

Do you always laugh at your own lame jokes.

And that too.

Only when you being lame is funny. lol

>lame
you arguing on the internet, on an anime themed message board, where you posts are deleted ofter 4-8 hours, with a anonymous stranger, over shit that is completely meaningless.

It's all garbage now. Those infomercials have hardly anyone watching, Australians dont have the extra money to waste on overpriced chinese made shit no matter how much they shill it. And believe me, those so nice celebrities are mostly arseholes trying to make as much money as they can in a dying industry.

Lame is funny now? Small things do amuse small minds.

kinda makes me glad that the only thing I use my old tv for now is as a monitor as part of my battle station.

Why would someone watch sports?
Why would someone watch cricket, of all sports?
And most importantly, whom quote?

My tv is my monitor now too.
Here's another tidbit of info from tv land. There was talk about moving production to cheaper countries but Australian government won`t allow it...............yet.

>Why would someone watch sports?
The Olympic Games have been in decline now, hardly any countries even bid for that shit anymore.