Reminder that only the superior hapa alliance shall deliver the world from the judeo-negro abomination and its...

Reminder that only the superior hapa alliance shall deliver the world from the judeo-negro abomination and its therefore your duty as a white man to spread your seed in as many Asian wombs as possible. Have you done your part yet?

Attached: 45b6fa7d-f909-4c39-9204-82e3f12fc35f-m.jpg (400x340, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FZ_yxAB56Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean, I've fucked my wife, if that's what you're asking.

Attached: 1533573304989.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

I know french females slut around with niggers and other various shitskins and you're out of options, but fuck off Pierre, we don't want our children to hate us.

flirting with japanese tourists is my new hobby

i like how they cover their mouths when laughing and cover their faces when embarrassed

Attached: DbJuWV8UQAIrXCO.jpg (675x1200, 127K)

Attached: hapa.jpg (3000x2250, 2.38M)

mutt wars when?

hapas vs creaturas, my shekels are on the hapas

Attached: roamingqt.jpg (640x640, 38K)

I'm going to marry a far east qt one day. And flood her eggs with handsome white boy seed every day.

Attached: 1527408940863.jpg (998x750, 97K)

arr rook same

Attached: arex.png (406x399, 246K)

>Let's breed meed effeminate manlets
What a French solution. Feel free to do all the race-mixing you want in your nigger infested country Pierre, we're good.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FZ_yxAB56Q

Attached: Di7xE_7WsAAs23O.jpg (1200x900, 169K)

all perfect
beautiful isn't it?

How can we promote/mass-market this?

Hapas look full asian so it’s a needless distinction, like mulatto

Have hapa children

Attached: _5H_mEdn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 45K)

wtf i like poles now

Attached: 1479736524386.jpg (1024x784, 133K)

When a white man dates any other race he spits in the face of his ancestors who made his country what is is today. Be proud of being French, have pride in your European skin and heritage, and resist the Jew whenever possible.

False flag an Asian terror attack in the west, get Trump and eu to start a war in Asia, flood Europe with female Asian refugees. This kills the white roastie.

gross

don't need to it just happens desu, half the couples walking around here are WMAF these days

Attached: asau.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Stop fighting it...

Attached: 427156cdab0b803a610435d473fb8b54.jpg (389x600, 38K)

those gotta be quapas

Ancestors took biches from wherever they travelled and knocked them up. My grandfather took polish woman and married her.

But he was Slav too so I don't know if it count.

Attached: 1527727509922.png (512x422, 160K)

Every hapa I've ever met racemixes with beaners.

Hapas are self-destructive trashbabies.

Anyway I'm planning to marry VIet/Korean/Chinese/Nip woman. I like their looks. It's something magical about them.

Attached: tumblr_p9cwi34NGG1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg (900x1350, 336K)

Hmmm I don't know - maybe let in untold millions of changs into a weakened, onions infested West and let the beta male retards mix their DNA with insectoids.

Sure knock up the chinks women if you want, might as well wipe out another race while we are at it but marry a redpilled white woman and fill her with a playground.

We need your low iq offspring for cannon fodder in the coming race war.

Attached: 1549431391612.jpg (491x315, 37K)

Asians have a higher iq than whito*ds

It's ok if you're slavic. Racists dont consider you white anyway, so there should be no problem.

>comparing glorious Japanese to boat people

Attached: Dll7IHaU0AA4MxD.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

The first (and then all subsequent) manned BFR launches to Mars will only consist of WM and AF colonists. Mars will be the Hapa homeland.

Viets are corageous, they could fend off USA with Soviets help. They deserve respect.

The low IQ offspring were coming from your side... and the fact that you didn't understand that shows how correct that statement is.

Kek

Japs are the white people of the Asians.

Nah I have seen hapas look barely asian. Its a crap shoot really

Also dated a 3/4 jap 1/4 black girl who looked 100% jap

Attached: 1547942692644.jpg (900x1130, 266K)

I welcome my white allies into the Asian world

they're the only ones who haven't made their country crash and burn

>Vietnam
divided in half and exploded
>Korea
divided in half and exploded
>China
imploded

protip: don't mix with races who can't even maintain their society

Attached: DijuDFSVAAEkWkZ.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

I daresay that Japs are the white people of the white people.

is that prozzie?

yeah it's all a dice roll

USA abused the fuck out of japs in the early 1900's for not being white

we even put them in concentration camps

Attached: DxkKKrPUYAEDIBT.jpg (800x1199, 164K)

Those kids will have mental illnesses growing up

The reported rate of mental illness for Hapas is twice that of Asian Americans.
The rate of mental illness for Whites is three times that of Asian Americans.
Hapas are MORE mentally stable than Whites, not less.

Attached: 1548734301411.png (1080x1080, 1.17M)

Even though hapas are not as bad as mulattos, we should not racemix with mongoloids.

Beautiful high IQ children

honestly hapas are a small price to pay when you consider how amazing it would be to spend every day with an authentic japanese woman

Attached: DhkRZ2OVMAADtSl.jpg (899x1200, 140K)

gimme all your hapas. all of them.

Attached: IMG_0012.jpg (1280x1280, 282K)

i don't want a half-asian son

The white race doesn’t have much of an option nowdays. The higher races (whites and asians) are being overrun by the lower races gradually. We should probably team up, likely going to lose still, but its our best chance.

they're really cute but i feel bad whenever something means something to someone when it doesn't mean anything to me

What about half-dog?

Attached: 1522118806954.png (729x589, 110K)

you have to be 6'0"+ to get a chink bitch or you're fucked

>spread your seed in as many Asian wombs as possible.
>make many fatherless children
Wanna know how I know you're nigger?

Fake and gay

>Wanna know how I know you're nigger?
Was it the flag?

nah idk i'm half-jewish and i need to redeem my family's name by reproducing with a jewish woman
gentiles are scum

or rich. chink bitches mean business

Attached: 1496270188994.png (588x617, 507K)

They really do look the same despite one of them not being Japanese

>redeem
>jewish
Sounds like a red herring. Just have fun and enjoy the food prices.

jews were the original master race
the food prices are too damn high

You wouldn't want to "bleach" them?

Love these incel threads

Attached: 1546569483960.jpg (706x467, 32K)

The fuck? You have to be from socal or the bay area. Only Californians would do that.

It's not just fetishizing that causes this. What do you think happens when a guy from a dysfunctional family who has felt like an outsider in society and around his own people goes to another land and experiences for the first time people that welcome him and don't mistreat him and a woman there that is attracted to him? Shit isn't rocket science.

have you ever seen or spoken to a French girl?

Attached: DwxFXeDVsAAP1aA.jpg (1024x822, 60K)

Absolutely BASED

Attached: 1539881314634.jpg (1400x1050, 249K)

:(

And let's keep in mind those reported numbers are influenced by the fact that hapas and whites might actually have the money and sense to seek mental health care rather than do crack in a Walmart parking lot until they get tazed and thrown in jail.

This is a fair point actually. If white women in the West stopped being awful and started being kind again, we probably wouldn't have 10 of these threads a day.

Reminder that only Islam shall deliver the world from the judeo-negro abomination

Shitting out hapas *is* the Jews plan you assclown. You're producing a race of weak-jawed Eliot-grade manlets who won't be able to resist the Jude or the Nig.
All you're doing is producing a class of people who are going to prop up the Jude system, not fight it.

>:(
:)

I’m hapa. AMA.

Attached: 362C5D2F-5ADA-4247-BCA8-B7DCE67DD7EC.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

>negro = bad
racial divide and conquer is the tactic of the jew, and you've fallen for it

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Is your mom ex hooker?

If the parents are ugly, you're gonna get ugly children...

Chain restaurant owner.

How badly, scale of 1-10, does the conflict between mayo and onions sauce make you suicidal? Because Jow Forums told me you guys can't handle being alive with such mixed up condiments.

Attached: 1542250035427.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

what gender are you and what ethnicity do you prefer?

Can’t speak for others but I’m cool with the way things are and how I am. Have had girls straight up ask me what ethnicity I am, especially white girls. I don’t know if it’s Jow Forumsness or for the racial scorebard meme but I’ve gotten laid off of shit like this quite a few times.

Attached: 0F4225EF-9378-4E9F-B3CB-014A2C3D8AD4.jpg (802x716, 144K)

Male.
I like white girls but my mom keeps telling me that I should date an Asian girl if I don’t want to be disappointed with women anymore. Dated an Austrian exchange girl for like four months. That was fun.

Jesus. *Kikkoman sauce? How about that? That filter stopped being funny & started ruining my jokes a long time ago. Although I will say a lot of Koreans do smell like literal onions. Now I've forgotten my point.

Ah, excellent. That was my point. Good for you. I always imagined having a Dean Cain or Keanu Reeves chad hapa son just slaying white pussy from day one. And maybe even being good at sports. Proud of ya, son.

Attached: d9ec4a22c2b83f39e19ca3af3666e1df.jpg (306x414, 22K)

Thanks chaddad. Just make sure you put that kid in sports and have him drink his protein powder. My parents had me working out like a bastard since I was old enough to run and that’s the only reason I built enough mass and muscle. Jow Forumsness is first in everything!

Attached: 0AC15F56-C2B9-4601-84ED-0460DEE94880.jpg (962x1175, 213K)

Nice try but Elliott was a judeo-SEA monkey mongrel, the product of a low iq brown jungle Asian gold digger and the dysfunctional and unathletic neurosis of the rootless Hebrew beta, antithesis of the pure WMAF hapa of the Christian European and Japanese sacred union, the personification of the knight crusader and the samurai alliance. The jew fears the katana...

I'm a quappa ask me anything

I always found this really fucking weird. I feel like I can talk about it because I have roughly the same genetic background as Sir Elliot of Isla Vista. Okay, blogpost moment, my mother’s side got kicked out of China by the commies for being aristocrats and my father’s side left England generations ago because they were also aristocrats, but he wanted to be a cowboy. Never really cared to talk about it because it doesn’t affect me.
Then you get people like Elliot. His mom’s this gold digging off-the-boat Asian, and his dad’s this sniveling Hollywood Jew, and he went around bragging about his line talking about how he’s the descendant of aristocrats.
Is there a pattern here? Do aristocratic lines have better genetics or something? Is that why untermench larp as aristocrats?

t. hapa facialabuse girl

Stop dreaming about this cataloque girls..
Shit ain't reality, Julien

IF he wanted to whipe out a race, wouldn't it be better for him to bleach some negrettes?

Attached: 1549225537757.jpg (749x803, 80K)

>t. yellow fever fag

Attached: 529356239856.png (1182x896, 2.08M)

Her dad was a kike too, Goldman Sachs VP

Fuck off with your gook sluts. We don’t need squinty eyed bitches who can only have halfbreed jap whores and pathetic hapa betamales for kids, we need white women to make strong white males in the future.

>white women to make strong white males in the future.
Majority of white women dont want white men and the few who do dont want kids, so have fun with that.

Can't speak for Asian lines, but I actually do have some high caste whitey genes and it's not great if you want a straight skeleton and teeth. And proper heart function. And maybe sanity. Part of the reason I plan on getting some hybrid vigor in this line. And genetic screening to be extra safe. And whatever else I can do to setup my mixed master race kids for success.

Attached: DIFydjgUMAA2yU0.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

Doesn’t matter, we can’t restore our white civilization with halfbreed abominations. Find a white woman, have white babes.

desu chinks are the least attractive. they're just a degraded type of white women.

You fail to realize how few white women are in the world and how many are even of breeding capacity, there is no way out of where we are going, so just embrace it.