Why are non-whites so much inferior to whites? Almost all of them have black hair and brown eyes...

Why are non-whites so much inferior to whites? Almost all of them have black hair and brown eyes, lower IQ and haven't really invented anything, but whites are the complete opposite with blue eyes, blonde or red hair and we have invented 95% of the things today.

Attached: 5d5b420aab5e8e39be03216c12d977c3--aryan-race-ww-photos.jpg (412x558, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dis dude look gay af.

Blond and white skin is inferior.Even UV radiation agrees with me.
But I'd fuck a blond cutie anyday.

>imagine being that sad all you have going for you is you skin

Lol this guy looks like a faggot. I would eat him up.
Sage thread

Why are poltards so fucking obsessed with skin colour. Sure, whites are in most cases superiour to shitskins and niggers and what not, but there is no white race and there never was. And there never will be. The man in that picture fought for Germany and Germanics, not for a ''white'' race.

Salty shitskins detected

Attached: 388ef54f26a710322ff1063e4a1075365b39934b382a3ea7c724ff9063680127.jpg (561x561, 65K)

A fucking P O O thinks he has any business saying white skin is inferiHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WOMEN DON'T EVEN WANT TO TOUCH YOU HAHAHAHAHA AAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1491274566507.gif (499x385, 321K)

>there is no white race and there never was

What is caucasian.

You're right. Jews are the only group that actually exist and have a right to continue to exist. Everyone else is a slave goy consumer.

>ywn have sharp blue eyes and wavy blonde hair
why live
well, ayt least I'm not gonna go bald at the age of 25.

Why are G*rmans more insectoid than chinks sometimes? I swear you guys are great examples of NPCs or golems. Just follow along with whatever and everything works out...

>no sources
>wild claims about IQ and superiority
This is truly the kind of high-level discourse I'd expect from an untermensch. You do our race and cause a great disservice.

Like any would let you, poonigger

This is unfair because you are cherry-picking variables and calling yourself superior based on having a bigger dick-size in that aspect.
The variable that matters is invention unequality, and because there's a bigger lack of African inventors due to institutionalized oppression, you must attribute half of your inventions to black inventors to correct this injustice.

This is an obvious shill thread. Ignore

>"BLUH BLUH BLUH commoe shit oppreshun racist bluh bluh more welfare never been tried bluh bluh pseudo intellectual smugness"

Attached: 1547583527974.jpg (784x757, 69K)

Yea shitskins should perish.
Oggabooga

Um no sweety. Who lied to you? Most white men are pasty and disgusting. I live in Minnesota and have a Somali boyfriend and he's more beautiful than any of you losers on this site will ever be.

Attached: sedrcftvgybhnj.jpg (750x931, 111K)

the blond hair blue eyed combination has contributed nothing more than niggers

>Why are non-whites so much inferior to whites?
Genetics. whites evolved where it was winter for 7 to 9 months of the year. This forced whites to be resourceful, inventive, plan ahead and develop trade. Things that where not necessary for races that developed in warmer climates. The strong survive and the weak dies off, the weak could not breed, women took men that could provide, men took women that could do the same.
>Hard time create strong men
>Easy times create weak men
Farming and animal domestication for example, there was not reason for people of warmer climates to do it, it was not a necessary for survival. Where as white man had a short window to grow their foods to feed their livestock and themselves through the long cold months.
This forced the development of critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
All and all it's due to 1,000's upon 1,000's of years of development.

Attached: 1546268257426.jpg (1023x1024, 97K)

bad bait m8

Does he know you spend your free time being a discord tranny

You're so salty that you need to make threads and devote entire websites to telling you that it's OK to be white
We all know it's not. The sun agrees, and women agree
>inb4 online dating cucks tell us how they beta bux

Found the midnight black, Indian

The salt here.........
You know your over the target when you take the most flack.
>Race realism is racist,
>White boi created nothing
>It's white boi fault dat our countries are shit
Everyone thinks their race is best, race realism proves that some races are superior to others, it's a hard to swallow fact.
All races want to breed with white people, just another fact. Why? because deep down inside they want to improve their genetics.
and 70 IQ Negro and 70 IQ Negro breed the IQ stays around 70 in most cases. Shitskin 90 IQ breeds with a 90 IQ, same stays around 90.
But, the 70 IQ nigger breeds with the white 115 IQ and the child will be around 75 to 80 IQ, increasing the nigger IQ. Same for the shitskins.

Attached: 1546657329205.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

This. It's why Chinks have potential having also lived in very cold climes

Go back to China

I think this person
is just someone that spent $13,500 on a social sciences degree and wound up getting the Marxist education.
Have fun failing in life because you spent all your money on a education that consists of lies, because real science is evil.
Does welfare pay student loans? naw eh? so in debt all your life, no work and no credit LMFAO

Attached: 1520456040367.webm (1276x710, 2.99M)

what the fuck is that gif my dude

Attached: o lel.png (468x518, 51K)

All the races being merry and enjoying their fun degeneracy, then at the end the juden leader makes its victory appearance.

Attached: libersals.jpg (480x595, 63K)

Your argument about farming is kinda retarded, farming was invented in the middle east...

France was invented in the middle east.

Attached: AHAH.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

>we have invented 95% of the things today
No, jews.

kek

Not true. We also have symphonies, cathedrals, space conquest, modern medicine, the internet, etc.

Attached: notwhite.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

Whites spent millions of years living like monkeys inventing nothing. It's only in the last few centuries that things have really taken off. Maybe blacks are a few millennia behind but that's nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Wow man. Youre really talented. A composing musician architect astronaut doctor engineer?

No true

>Nordic guy has brown hair but blonde beard
Not a genetics head, can something like this happen naturally?

As a dark hair dark eyed Slav I see this as just another enemy. Your inferior cuck genes are not welcome here

That's not hair, it's part of the helmet.

The Hans is right retard. The guy in the pic shot at your grandpa. The guy in the pic thought your grandpa was a kike puppet. He hated everyone that wasn't "Germanic".

Based poo

Attached: d93.jpg (768x768, 176K)

>when you're able to confirm a non-white on an anonymous image board

Attached: 1542852555820.gif (362x270, 1.22M)

Whatever you think bro.

Heck, dark hair and brown eyes are still ok. There are lot of Europeans with darker traits

Attached: 80CF9367-F9F8-4202-9CD3-7598F89B2058.jpg (220x272, 22K)

>>haven't really invented anything,

?

Attached: 1519515823632.png (1271x1920, 3.01M)

East asians have a higher IQ, they've invented a ton of shit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
Jews have a higher IQ and are overrepresented in European science

Attached: 1549244519211.jpg (1010x1024, 167K)

Theres a lot of nonwhites on pol who crave blonde hair and blue eyes. They have dark hair and brown eyes and hate themselves and wish they were white. "White nationalism" attracts lots of nonwhites.

Unironically this

Attached: 1EACFFED-F8AA-4784-BA20-95EAD502178A.jpg (900x1185, 114K)

Beautiful

Attached: double-chin.jpg (541x737, 54K)

White is a state of mind

>north american roleplaying as a slav
lol, you are a mutt

Attached: k9Q9l2Z.jpg (544x371, 48K)

Youre correct, but the brown white worshippers dont think so.

Whites were engineered by Nordic Fallen Angels

Attached: 8403e8b1a741f772449cab6efd520141.jpg (540x698, 158K)

Blondes with blue eyes was just a poster boy not an actual requirement lmao

google an iq map and look yourself spastic lazy nigger leaf

I agree OP

Although not all whites are equal.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-07 at 12.16.36 AM.png (317x242, 109K)

>wild claims

It's been proven whites have the genes for intelligence

Attached: latest findings (1).png (1692x1936, 452K)

china japan and mongolia have the highest iq

this

Attached: rwTlq.png (985x526, 316K)

Nowhere in that study do the authors make such a claim

There are 3 other studies that do make that claim

By david piffer

By david piffer and satoshi kanazawa?

Did i claim otherwise? and yh they do have higher iqs on average, and smaller pee pees kek. but then again iq testing isnt a true indicator of intelligence. hence why Albert Einstein didnt do IQ testing.

also props to the first mod ive seen without a massive dildo shoved up his/her asshole

imagine being that sad all you have going for you is you skin
Kys nazi fag

Proud aryan man here. Can anyone recommend me some redpilled dick cages? My wife is inviting over Tyrese, next thursday.

op aint wrong tho

ikr thank god im white

wtf is redpiled dick cages if youre being cucked string em both up