Be virgin

>be virgin
>meeting up with internet bf in a few days
>told him im uncomfortable with the fact of him being around when hes hypersexual
>i ask for minimum physical contact and announce i will not have sex with him
>he says "alright" then brings it up the enxt day and is being sexual in text
>i ask to stop
>he gets angry

is he only coming here for easy nut
should i bail

Attached: 1548007274487.jpg (640x468, 66K)

yes

fuck off faggot

Attached: 46495148_726933594345958_469532370328879104_o.jpg (1109x540, 38K)

Yeah, bail on him

ew virgin

>ew virgin
What's wrong with being a virgin?

sorry i wasn't in the mood for talking.

Just do what all women do. Bail on him and then go be chad's fleshlight untill you hit 30 and he doesn't want to fuck you anymore.

stop being gay

Same for the traps though

Yes. Run. Run as far away as you can. He's just going to use you as a pump and dump.

Guys like that won't respect you.

pedał

He gives incels like me a bad name

pa grubas jebany pa jaki hipis pierdolony pa uciek pa wyłancza pa haha jaki pedał ja hahaha oi chuj jaki grubas jebany pedał pedał pa pa pacz zobaczysz platfusa jebanego pa heh ty ułomku jebany wypierdalaj małpiszonie pa haha hahaha haha pa haha pedale jebany pa wyłączył

chads dont interest me. i like skinny/chubby guys with longer hair. i really dislike muscles so it wont work

>gets angry when you ask him to stop being sexual
sounds like a piece of shit trying to use you

>gets angry when I don't wanna get sexual with him

Bail. He's pushy and disrespectful to the point where I'd recommend against dating him even if you DID want to have sex.

Give cute polish gf pls

just use him for money

The amount of whiteknighting, hypocrite, beta shitfaggots in this thread is unfathomable. I've been in 7 LDRs myself so far, and would never even consider visiting someone, unless sex was on the table. The guy isn't too bright either, or is out of options. If it were me, I'd break it off, as some people are simply incompatible. His game probably isn't too great either. Hopefully he'll figure out the ropes eventually though.