Why do amerimutts do this

Why do amerimutts do this

Attached: 1549434875398.png (584x588, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11615902/Most-European-men-descended-from-just-three-ancestors.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/25/half-of-british-men-descended-from-one-bronze-age-king/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go be a useless sand nigger somewhere else.

Im a descendant of ghenghis khan
We wuz horse archer an sheit

>Amerimutts are literally larping as pagans.
HAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because they are godless fedoras that hate Christ. Goodest goyim slaves that the kikes could ask for.

Attached: 1539421263421.jpg (1893x3285, 655K)

Attached: 1547913337105.jpg (2084x1976, 1.19M)

Attached: 1534291091546.jpg (1748x1597, 885K)

Attached: 1528680810938.jpg (2881x548, 548K)

Worship women and die for them, goyim. Let them vote so they can fuck niggers too.

Attached: 1525950842001.png (1292x2664, 3.27M)

Imma a descendant of Achilles, Odysseus, Alexander, Plato, and a whole lot of other greats. Beat THAT ancestryfags! #Pride

Kidding aside though, I can only trace my family, what 4 or 5 generations back. Not to fucking princes and shit. Who can do that? I see Burgers and Bongs here going on about how they can trace themselves back 600 years to this King or that Baron, and it seems like LARPing.

Attached: 1542620152263.jpg (1532x1148, 408K)

Kill yourself kike.

Meanwhile, God says men are above women.

Attached: 1524469978976.png (1801x1009, 594K)

Cut off your dick for Odin.

Attached: 1528353874621.png (1270x1136, 98K)

He's talking about your wife, not roasties you fucking retard

lol what kinda faggot shit.

>I'm a descendant of Alfred the Great
lmao, what horseshit. nobles kept an eye on their family because of succession and shit, if you were related to Alfred the Great you'd know without having to do research

Attached: 1486212133134.png (693x496, 42K)

cause they are fat and stupid mutts with no history other than mcdonalds and fag sex with a side of fries and a BIG GULP tm and to fill the void they walk around in kilts or pretend to be irish or some shit to feel connected to the motherland

>Alfred the Great
>Christian king who fought against pagan Danes
>descendant of Woden
I'm not seeing the connection here?

Because I am directly descended from Odin through William the Conqueror and that's cool.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

>WORSHIP ARYAN WOMEN GOYIM
>WHITE MEN ARE DISPOSABLE

Attached: 1521291718059.jpg (1716x1572, 416K)

apparently everyone is descendant from a king or a prince or a god or a great inventor or something
get real, your great great great great great grandmother was probably a prostitute and your great great great great grandfather was a faggot

George Washington was also a descendant of the B.C. 70 Odin who fled the Urals to discover Scandinavia. Washington's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was King Sigurd, the only non-European ruler to launch a crusade.

They do it because despite their best efforts to create a new man (much like what the commies tried) with new values in the new world, human nature yearns for blood and soil and no amount of ethnic mixing and swearing allegiance to the constitution and mcdonalds will change that. tldr they long for ethnic belonging

>~1000 years ago
>say 4 generations per century
>40 generations
>so 2^40 ancestors alive at that time
>every European has 1.09 trillion ancestors who lived in 1000AD
>population of Europe at that time: 56 million
>obviously non-near inbreeding occurs like in every population

Every single Anglo alive today is descended from Alfred the Great. And every other person who lived in Britain at that time, and before.

that's a yikes from me

Attached: 1537516925279.png (1038x933, 162K)

you do know the whole "semen sipping" thing was invented by a jew - (((greenberg))) right?

I'm french canadian and here the church kept a registry of all births until the 1960's, before the boomers our population wasn't that big though

i bet you don't tell your pastor that, do you?

Attached: 1539927793549.png (1904x7200, 1.93M)

Attached: 1530359317523.jpg (848x1480, 278K)

>he thinks that memeflags necessarily indicate one's beliefs or background
i shiggy diggy

Jesus Christ. Nice victim complex you got there. Weaklings like you don't enter His realm.

answer the question, brother. you DO go to church don't you?

Alfred the Great lived about 1100 years ago. If the average age of your ancestors when reproducing was 30 then that's about 36 generations between you and Alfred the Great.
Congratulations, you're 1/68,719,476,736th Alfred the Great.

He was of noble birth and other fecal excrement

>several hours of extensive research
>extensive research
>several hours

Attached: 1500914758224.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Attached: 1535399644023.jpg (290x320, 20K)

> tfw the best you got is being a distant burger cousin of princess di
> tfw no suitable reaction image for this on muh phone
> tfw faceless phonefag

>Matthew 10:22
And all nations will hate you because you are my followers. But everyone who endures to the end will be saved.

Attached: 1534751955004.jpg (3000x3000, 1.3M)

Fucking Argentingoloids raped yurope

Dont worry bro, statically half of Europeans are related to Charlemagne

Attached: 1546830884203.png (382x286, 132K)

Only faggot lefties and brainwashed idiots like this shit.
Americas warriors, the ones that matter, the Real Americans, are Christians and we will lead the reconquista and inquisition that squeezes Islam back into the wasteland whence it came.
Sage.

I'm counter your sage with a bump.

Having grown up in England I guess it allows me a perspective from the outside. I do see this more frequently than I thought would be possible. Almost every single American I meet claims to have "extensive research" of their family tree. Usually this means googling their last name and filling in the gaps with assumptions rather than actual professionals family mapping. The most famous one I've heard from probably 3/4ths of Americans is they have proof of being related to a Cherokee princess. This is because it was a popular slang back in the day to refer to beautiful elders as such. Children gearing this without the context just assumed it was quite literal. Other than that almost every American claims a clan castle in Ireland as well. I'm surprised by this as there is not 50,000 empty castles laying about the island. Nor are you related to a kind of Ireland. This was a popular trend during the clan wars. Everyone and their brother claimed the throne and it never died out. The we wuz losers all moved to Boston.l being inbred irish does not give you claim to the throne.

Time to play the jew faggots.

If we want to win this war we must adopt the appearance of our enemies. We must take their propaganda campaigns to the next level, and make it so clear that white genocide and the destruction of the US is what they want that no normie could miss it. Time is on their side. They have been patient, planning their moves on year-long schedules, moving along at such a slow pace that most people don't pick up on what's happening. Things are changing though. If someone has the Steinlight plan pic, post it. Basically the pace of jew propaganda is steadily increasing, to the point where it's becoming more noticeable. The kikes know that people will realize eventually, but they're hoping it'll be too late by then.

Chaos is what they want. Let's give it to them.

Good video about ACCELERATIONISM vs racism,, he debunked racism

>it doesnt exist

Jow Forums is a great example of what Based Bellagio is talking about

>the BIG RED BUTTON THEORY

We are not racist just cause we hate niggers qnd kikes, we hate them cause the media says dont touch that red button… and they are subhuman animals too

Watch this video and understand

What it means to watch the world burn!!!

youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Enjoy
,,.,...x.x.

Attached: 1532091314486.jpg (616x624, 420K)

Everyone hates you prot Americunts because you condemn everyone else to hell. Because you seem incapable to relate to word of Christ anything else, least of all yourselves. The Bible is correct because the Bible says so is your modus operandi.
>hurr why aren't you our friends
Because you're too embarrassing. See

i'll pray for you user. you KNOW you're going against His will by letting your pride blind you. you can lie to me, to yourself, but you CAN'T lie to Him.

the word of Christ to anything else*

It's not that nonsensical.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11615902/Most-European-men-descended-from-just-three-ancestors.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/25/half-of-british-men-descended-from-one-bronze-age-king/

Attached: 1549245326632.jpg (900x534, 73K)

Attached: 1544136022413.png (1748x1716, 3.53M)

>Almost every single American I meet claims to have "extensive research" of their family tree.

Kek. Unless you somehow DNA test every person you believe to be biologically related to yourself and all the tests come out positive then no one knows for sure what their family tree is.

Words cannot describe it... woah... I'm literally a king... nordic even...

Attached: mongrelrican.png (960x960, 196K)

what a silly cunt. Isn't that odin?

>I see Burgers and Bongs here going on about how they can trace themselves back 600 years to this King or that Baron, and it seems like LARPing.
In Scandinavia Church has kept records of common people for very long time. I can easily track my family until 16th century. Don't know about Bongistan thou. Tracking until 9th century sounds suspicious, but I don't know.

it's a 9th century guy on an island.
if you dig hard enough, probably every third englishman is related to a king and so are 10% of the burgers.
at this point anyone who's white-ish has a claim to a throne somewhere in Europe if they manage to stab the 5 million others in the line of succession.

Attached: 30yodanter.png (355x355, 22K)

idiot

>The quasi-science of genealogy, as it is practiced in the United States, is directed almost exclusively toward establishing aristocratic descents for nobodies. That is to say, it records and glorifies decay. Its typical masterpiece is the discovery that the wife of some obscure county judge is the grandchild, infinitely removed, of Mary Queen of Scots, or that the blood of Geoffrey of Monmouth flows in the veins of a Philadelphia stockbroker. - H.L. Mencken, 1919
Amerimutts BTFO

Attached: 16.jpg (341x148, 12K)

Can confirm. I am actually directly descended from German royalty, closest ancestor in the 1860s. This isn’t distant, it’s direct, but if you go back far enough I’m also related to the current House of Windsor and the Romanovs.

I am direct descedant of Diocletia and therefor of Mars, Mithra and Sun itself. I'm also related to Trpimirović dynasty of medieval Croatia and by extension Nemanjić dynasty of Serbia
>inb4 some serb starts claiming me as a serb

>Diocletia
diocletian

>I've discovered that I'm a descendent of... Alfred the Great, King of England... and by extension... Woden, King of the Aesir

Attached: 1516210901895.jpg (264x191, 8K)

Alfred the great was Christian, what the fuck is this Woden shit

Dude please kill yourself.

Liberalism has stripped them of any normal identity.

Jealous slavshit? Yeah, you are jealous.

sagekek

Kek

>I see Burgers and Bongs here going on about how they can trace themselves back 600 years to this King or that Baron, and it seems like LARPing.
There are birth, death & marriage records going back a long way in the UK, some are online, I can go back 500 years in my own ancestry with a few clicks of a mouse.

Some weird fuckery about ancient kings claiming to be descendent odin, Adam, moses and God himself

>the records of my family line have been purged out of every database I can find
>my grand father is listed incorrectly in just about anything and recorded as a factory worker
>he actually was working at various embassies before and during the war with lots of movement around Europe
M-maybe I shouldn't dig further.

Attached: 16011601.jpg (231x218, 24K)

The Dukes of Normandy didn't claim descent from Odin.
The West Saxon Kings, on the other hand, along with all other Anglo-Saxon royal houses except the East Saxons, claimed descent from Woden.

All Old English kings (except those of the East Saxons) claimed descent from Woden.

That bit made me laugh.

Let me tell you about my Nordic ancestry...

Attached: 1517960805548.jpg (777x777, 88K)

>Alfred the great was Christian, what the fuck is this Woden shit
Part of the reason why Anglo-Saxon kings claimed descent from Woden is that they were Christian (from the mid-seventh century onwards), i.e., the gods were euhemerized to heroes and then the kings claimed descent from them.

Attached: 1537787854226.png (1104x872, 56K)

your an idiot,
>muslim flag
yet criticizes someone else for talking about his ancestry and gods. i hope you eat bacon on accident faggot

Bump

I have nothing of fame in my family. Just boredom, average working Joe's without aspiration, ambition or anything.
Kind of sucks.

That's true for most people, hence why they seek to find that they stem from kings and gods. (Likely everyone alive today stems from kings and heroes. They tended to breed a lot.)

This is something that has been done for thousands of years, Ancient Greeks would pull this shit to explain why they should be in charge.

Attached: faggot.png (271x186, 10K)

Haven't you heard of fun shlomo-homo?

Don't they say most of europe is related to Charlemagne somehow? Even if these claims aren't complete made up nonsense why do these people think they're special?

faggot

Cringe and illiterate with history pilled

T-they do know Alfred was Christian right? He even went to Rome to get an education.

They must know that he may of suffered from Crohn's disease and contributed the pain to past sins he had committed when younger.

This, it's kind of a trend among germanic royalty in general.

>T-they do know Alfred was Christian right?
It's nothing to do with being Christian. The West Saxon genealogy includes Woden as a forefather. As do the genealogies of all the Anglo-Saxon royal houses, except that of the East Saxons, who claimed descent from Seaxneat.

Likely, but as far as I am aware, it is only the English royal houses that preserve the genealogies, though I'm not sure about the Norse kings. I'd have to check. Also in the English genealogies are Baeldaeg (Baldr), Seaxneat, and a host of legendary heroes.

hahahahaahha

Attached: 1541960255289.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>It's nothing to do with being Christian.
It is when they mention the Aesir in the same sentence.

Alfred's genealogy includes Noah and Adam

It's true if he can indeed prove he is descended from Alfred the great he can then technically trace the family tree back to Woden. Just as the Queen is technically descended from Woden by the same line.

Even though they were Christian they still retained their belief in being descended from Woden, however they decided he wasn't a god but instead a great man of ancient times who sired their germanic tribe.

Attached: English Kings of Wessex from Cerdic to Alfred the Great.png (1200x1716, 160K)

He's claiming that, being a descendant of King Alfred, he is then by extension a descendant of Woden, which would be officially true. (Not actually true, of course.) Naturally, he's talking nonsense about being descended from King Alfred, unless, in his "extensive" research, he has managed to find an aristocratic or royal connection of the last three hundred years or so that stems from the West Saxon kings.

To be fair I'd imagine that most of the English are descended from Alfred the Great.
It's like Genghis Khan, Alfred was rich and powerful so he would have been able to father many children, who would themselves each father many children as well.

That being said you're rights
>Americans 'muh ancestors' We Wuzzing
Yikes!

In later Christian additions. Same with the Scandinavian genealogies, isn't it? which were cribbed by the Icelanders from the English. They shoved all sorts of characters in there (Ceasar too, in one of them.) The addition of pagan gods in the genealogies (Woden, Baeldaeg, etc) was also likely a Christian process of euhemerisation, i.e., demoting the gods to heroes.

>Hail the Folk! #FolkRight

Attached: 1524684373304.png (640x550, 235K)

We are more white than you