Why god

>never knew mom
>dad didnt really talk about her
>do dna test
>10% indian
kill me

Attached: gilliananderson.jpg (480x270, 15K)

Ten percent is nothing. You're basically white.

> 10% indian in me
Tell him to stop fucking you, you’re trying to read your dna results

>indian
mouthwash or street shiter?

>giving your dna to the kikes

user.. i

*Shitter

Speak with respect bro

>kill me
is honor

You realize that the DNA test stuff is very inaccurate?

>POO
kill yourself

holy shit

>do dna test

retard

>10%

just the tip eh

True aryan god

This

Dot or feather? If feather, who cares? You're partially descended from crazy savage warriors. If dot? Well then I get your shame, but if you are able to poop in a toilet and ride a bus without gangraping your own grandmother, and if you don't worship blue cartoon characters and animals? Hopefully you can just get a vasectomy and stop the gene pollution

Move to India and become a Brahmin.

I'm actually in a similar boat, thought my Grandma was white, she had alabaster skin and black hair like Snow White, but it turns out she's some kind of Iranian (literally 100%). My Grandpa thought all this time he had married a white woman.

Iranian people are white, faggot.

They most certainly are not white, they're arabs.

They're not. They're close cousins to whites because of the shared Indo-European ancestry, but they are not white.

They aren't Arabs either.

Attached: file.png (1024x997, 610K)

Wrong. Zoroastrians are white as fuck. You're probably the same idiots who only consider Nords white, which is laughable, and also pathetic, considering how unbelievably stupid nordic people are.

You try working with them, they're fucking arabs. They don't use logic and are totally retarded.

Nordics are the very definition of white.

> "considering how unbelievably stupid Nordic people are"
The average IQ of Nordic countries and scientific awards such as Nobel Prizes per capita say otherwise.

> "Zoroastrians are white as fuck"
Not from what I've seen. Pic related. Loads of them are like that. I'm not making a negative value judgement of these people; they just are not white.

Attached: file.png (780x350, 473K)

>muh nobel prize

Jews awarding jews, nigger. Also I never said they weren't white, I said they are idiots, and they are. You only need look right now how they are embracing invasion.

Also no one cares what you've "seen". Iranians are some of the very last people on this rock from the old stock of civilization builders; something nordcucks could never accomplish alone.

Dot or feather?

Except genetic data shows they are not Arabs.
Also Iranian diaspora to the US are amongst the highest educated and contributing immigrant populations.

> "Also no one cares what you've "seen"
Yet I'm supposed to just take your word over the images I can see right in front of me.

Whatever, you're both seething retards who don't listen to evidence or reason. Argue amongst yourselves.

>images educate me

Read a book, nigger.

1 p o s t b y t h i s i d

Could be worse. You could be a kike.

Gypsi

poo in the loo brother

Who gives a fuck. American mutt here with Cherokee ancestor from my Grandpa's Grandma. Grandpa was even taught to hunt by an Indian relative in Oklahoma when he was a boy. Shits pretty cool yo. Anyway my wife also has Cherokee from Tennessee way back. She's brown hair blue eyes with freckles, I'm blonde green eyes with freckles, and my two children are blonde blue eyes. Bet the next couple kids will be too.

None of that shit is that important anyway, white is a shit definition as we all willingly went to war with each other for all of European history. Stop grouping yourself with "whites", it's like Chinese grouping with Japanese because "Yellows", it's fucking stupid.

You don't need to say mutt, mutt. We all know already.

"I'm blonde green eyes with freckles, and my two children are blonde blue eyes."

What are you doing here at Jow Forums grandpa?

Weird flex but ok

29 homie

True. He can just say American.

this is why indians are based. able to laugh at themselves. blacks are incapable of doing this

Attached: 1532522970361.jpg (596x739, 23K)

>10% indian
I honestly thought you were referring to the X-Files episode with the Indian midget that crawled up people's assholes.

you should kys OP you stinky little Indian motherfucker.

Attached: tiddis.jpg (720x960, 100K)

>10% indian
>100% dalit
lmoa

>giving your dna to the jews that literally own all dna companies
redpilled, pls buy some of the health services too ;)

Indians are alright.