WTF is wrong with women? Like for real?

Ok, Anons, this happened to me just now
>be me
>girl asks me about religion and my ideal woman
>explain my tripartite theory of female beauty and drop some red and blackpills
>I get this response:
>I think whether this is a joke or not, you need to have counseling, or better yet, be committed of course it's not a joke though is it since you put so much time and effort into it. I asked you because I was ready to have a good laugh at the answer, but you've really outdone yourself, congrats! You strike me as the kinda guy who'd set up a cult and then pull a Jonestown Tea on em. Bet you take that as a compliment too right? It's my fault, really, I know. I just get fascinated by people like you. Insanely delusional people. And sociopaths. Yes it gives me a laugh, but it also scares me knowing that people like you exist, and that you genuinely think you're right. Women aren't fucking cattle. I really hope you never land yourself a wife. Sadly there are women out there who would go for you and let you walk all over them and have your fucked up kids. I'd say you'd be the kind to not give her a choice either. Why not sure, she's not a proper person to you ! Surprised you even asked for my opinion. Within 5 minutes of talking to you I knew you were royally messed up. And if I stayed longer I'm sure I would have called you out for being an obnoxious cunt. Hopefully one day someone will kick your balls in so you can't reproduce. This is gonna break your heart but: you're not Jesus Christ. sorry to be the one to break it to ya mate. You can take your rubric and shove it up your male-privelaged virgin sinless Christian ass imma go ahead and block now, though I have no doubt your reply will be absolute gold, I promised my mates "not to converse anymore with that crazy Christian guy". Peace out.

What gives user? How can we fix wamyn?

Attached: F0D56EE7-1046-4185-9D65-886E713174A2.jpg (1242x1876, 469K)

Also she sent me this snapshot of what she talked with her friends about.

Attached: 7C83E37F-BFBD-47D4-9160-37956DA4446E.jpg (762x960, 108K)

Literally text her lmao ok with a smiley emoji
Sounds like she is just a hateful person towards religion or she’s feeling shamed because what you said didnt match up with her. Either way, she is a toxic and angry person who needs time to grow up and develop as a person before she can handle someone else’s beliefs

Yeah why don't you do that so we can judge as well. One side of the story ain't enough.

What kinda dumb bitches are you meeting out here homie?

>WTF is wrong with women?
they practice witchcraft and hate christians because their shitty weak magic can't harm us.

>Kohrrea
Is it true you guys get tons of surgery?

you just gonna leave us in the dark about what the hell this is bruh

Post what you said to her right now you fucking incel, people here should stop supporting shit if they don't have the whole picture

>shitty pretend magic can't harm us

ftfy

Post what you said to her right now you fucking incel, people here should stop supporting shit if they don't have the whole picture lol

She sounds insanely self absorbed and self righteous to the point she tells other people what their faults are and what they can do to better themselves and be brought up to her level.

did you ask about her religion and ideal man as well?

>doesn't post his autistic sperg out that triggered this response

women are so fucking pathetic lol

Attached: SmugAnimeFascist.png (400x417, 316K)

FUCK OFF LOSER

Is this the asian gorilla warfare copypasta?

>I wonder what it could be

Attached: 1543994594362.jpg (720x900, 38K)

"Women are cruel"-the post.

>2 posts

Genestealers.... aka Imposters!!!

Attached: Genestealer Beauty Render_cropped_BrendonIsaiahBengtson.jpg (1849x1257, 736K)

>>explain my tripartite theory of female beauty and drop some red and blackpills

This would be more interesting if you provided details.

>I get this response:
>I think whether this is a joke or not, you need to have counseling, or better yet, be committed of course it's not a joke though is it since you put so much time and effort into it. I asked you because I was ready to have a good laugh at the answer, but you've really outdone yourself, congrats! You strike me as the kinda guy who'd set up a cult and then pull a Jonestown Tea on em. Bet you take that as a compliment too right? It's my fault, really, I know. I just get fascinated by people like you. Insanely delusional people. And sociopaths. Yes it gives me a laugh, but it also scares me knowing that people like you exist, and that you genuinely think you're right. Women aren't fucking cattle. I really hope you never land yourself a wife. Sadly there are women out there who would go for you and let you walk all over them and have your fucked up kids. I'd say you'd be the kind to not give her a choice either. Why not sure, she's not a proper person to you ! Surprised you even asked for my opinion. Within 5 minutes of talking to you I knew you were royally messed up. And if I stayed longer I'm sure I would have called you out for being an obnoxious cunt. Hopefully one day someone will kick your balls in so you can't reproduce. This is gonna break your heart but: you're not Jesus Christ. sorry to be the one to break it to ya mate. You can take your rubric and shove it up your male-privelaged virgin sinless Christian ass imma go ahead and block now, though I have no doubt your reply will be absolute gold, I promised my mates "not to converse anymore with that crazy Christian guy". Peace out.

What gives user?

Well, she's attracted to you but you conflict with her bluepill programming obviously.

I really know she's attracted since she's bringing you up to her friends in a frustrated way too.

Women honestly write the shittiest most stale comeback responses. Imagine trying to act like you don't care about a person yet dedicating around 15 minutes to writing a 2 paragraph REEEEsponse at them lmao

>You should send a stereotyped list about virgin catholic men that only resemble details about him
Sounds like something you said hit home.

This is the best response.
The want you to engage, to argue, just laugh them off.

???????

Attached: 1548199118899.jpg (480x360, 25K)

lol say ur cute when youre mad
then wait
then say watch out for niggers and ghost

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ ▀█▀.png (2100x1800, 419K)

>Well, she's attracted to you but you conflict with her bluepill programming obviously.
this is too true, they always come back to me after an invariable conflict arises due to my thinking
they go back to the street of losers and bluepilled men and they still get that nagging feeling in the deep recesses of their minds that something isn't quite right
they are intimately aware that the kind of thinking I hold is true but can't reconcile it with their ((((societal))) programming
they come back always wanting to be a part of my life again but I have yet to meet a girl who was really willing to go all the way, all too often they are held captive by pressures from friends and others in their lives and end up miserable over time

Attached: 1544041733103.png (552x413, 332K)

A woman that isn't attracted to you wouldn't interact with you this much in the first place, and def. wouldn't bring you up to her friends.

>You're not Jesus Christ, muh privilege
>I promised my mates I wouldn't
>Peace out

Just laugh and ignore. You're giving her the bad boy tingles and she wants to "reform" you into being a bluepilled cuck she's no longer attracted to so she can move on. If this isn't an online thing, or even if it is, just start talking to someone else in front of her if you're interested in turning the little ripple in her bluepill shell into a tear.

The sex is gonna be great

You said something that made the hole insecure.

You already screwed up by giving a fuck what she thinks of you.

You can recover from this, but honestly this bitch has the mind virus and is probably not worth it.

Move on to the next one, content in the knowledge that you missed a bullet.

Religion is not appropriate text conversation. You should have eaited to meet IRL before you go full fire and brimestone

Holy meltdown. Whatever you said you should rinse and repeat with future women.

keep these to yourself, forever.

don't take women seriously, they have no power.

Lmao retard you rekt yourself

Get dabbed on idiot

>tripartite theory of female beauty

Which is what? Men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos or something else?

>you need to have counseling, or better yet, be committed
Well you are a poltard, aren't you lol

underage out

Just tell her you're a member of super hacker group r/chapolactatingmaleshouse/ and tell her a thousand thirsty Russians now have her doxx. Screencap the bread and send it to her. Weird, leftist harassment campaign ends near instantaneously.

>I have yet to meet a girl who was really willing to go all the way, all too often they are held captive by pressures from friends and others in their lives and end up miserable over time
romantic minimalist vacation + psilocybin/MDMA fren

This

>how do we fix wemn
Don't stick your dick in crazy. This was considered law before modern medicine made it so screwing psycho could be *hypothetically* be done without long-term consequence to the father.

Now, crazy women are getting the most dick, and given women are conformist creatures that assimilate to insane shit just to reproduce, even many highly intelligent women are taking up "feminist" behaviors that only degrade them and disgusts anyone who knows them for longer than "one night" looking for a life partner and future mother.

>tripartite theory of female beauty
Nobody has said wtf this is. Did OP make it up?

>How can we fix wamyn?
>we
Women can only be fixed by the man whos authority they are under
Either their father or their husband

That pic was posted months ago, why ring it up again? Discuss something new and stop making slide threads.

Future cat lady in the making user. Nothing new here.

>drop some red and blackpills
>girl leaves
kek. you fucking dysfunctional sperg.

Attached: red pilled.jpg (960x724, 173K)

She's beautiful, intelligent and deserves respect.

otmennyy!

Attached: 1542675271761.jpg (500x530, 37K)

OH SHIT SHE'S IN THE THREAD

why even waste time thinking twice about such human garbage?

>what is your ideal woman user?
The response should be “virgin without tattoos” every time. This answer will make them seethe hilariously. Your real/more specific answer is irrelevant

There are laws preventing what probably would need to be done to many just given IQ distributions- to be fair.

Women must be kept as second class citizens, their right to vote rescinded. Most of the problems facing this country today can be traced back to women's suffrage. Treating women as equals historically ends AWFULLY for any nation that does it. The reason that women are acting the way that they do now, however, is because we men as a collective have failed to keep them in their place. The only way to fix this is to find a woman, make her submit to you, have her bear your children and raise the next generation to do things right. It's not an easy fix.

OP, be sure she knows that this faggot lives in her neighborhood.

fffffffffuuuuuuuuu

Attached: 1543722137434.jpg (795x960, 143K)

>she claims to hate you
>spends her time repeatedly asking you questions and telling her friends about you

I disassociate with people I hate. Sounds like she was a bit intrigued by your dick and then got completely irate when you explained you wanted a girl who hadn't sucked off half the guys in town.

Attached: 1496730519491.jpg (1065x874, 31K)

Why would you ever tell the truth to a female? You bored or something?

What laws say you need to fornicate with a woman before you are married
What laws say you cant homeschool your daughter?
These are two simple things that 90% of modern men seem incapable of doing

Next time you meet a girl like this...
1) tell her what she wants to hear
2) fuck here
3) tell her how you really feel
4) she will be pissed off and leave you
5) find another girl
6) go back to step one

>OP gone
i guess the bitch was right about him after all

It must be holy trinity shit because he's a catholic.

>In Christian theology, the tripartite view holds that humankind is a composite of three distinct components: body, spirit, and soul. It is in contrast to the bipartite view, where soul and spirit are taken as different terms for the same entity.

>t. only user willing to google something and apply 1ms of thought

Not that it's a bad set of traits to look for in a woman or anything, but I'm an atheist so I guess I gotta throw in the obligatory fedora slice.

i wanna put my cock in that.

Done

Attached: 38956749-9107-4827-BD23-6ABD41E5BB3D.jpg (720x1280, 187K)

type:
>lol k
and never respond to her again
simple as

Attached: ewwwwwwwww.png (899x625, 852K)

take a stinky dump on her face to reestablish dominance
you can't let that shit slide

Do it right and she's too afraid to contact any authorities about you.
This guy gets it

Checked.

She finds OP attractive, but because she was disqualified by something he said she's lost her shit in a very immature way.

Attached: 1549025572236.jpg (1564x1564, 805K)

I’ll keep you guys posted

Attached: 9DE826A3-B328-496E-8A37-2598518E1573.jpg (720x1280, 142K)

you absolute retard...

Attached: 4060470.jpg (680x680, 44K)

Attached: D3541E1D-C285-42C3-90A8-AA1987437DCC.jpg (720x1280, 165K)

“If you really think I’m a sociopath, why would you try and piss me off”

how is that a theory of female beauty numbnuts? We wanna hear what OP said to get a clearer picture.

>You strike me as the kinda guy who'd set up a cult and then pull a Jonestown Tea on em.

My first thought was she said that like it was an insult.

Anyways, good. She filtered herself out of your life, check in on her in 5 years when she has a brood of mixed shitlings and no father around.

You should have just said what this user said instead of sperging out like a pathetic virgin

Cringe, user. Next type it's:
>lol k

Cringe m8

Attached: B35ECC72-ECB0-4419-9292-F37C817B62F2.jpg (720x1280, 164K)

God you're making us all look so retarded. Stop.

>canadian
yeah i'd hate christianity if i were a cuckold like you too

Watching you 'meme' physically hurts, user. Go back to T_D until you're ready to post here (never).

Women have no souls and are materialists. Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

yeah I'm starting to side with Katie.

dude stop, one picture or link would have been enough

perhaps your "tripartite theory of female beauty and drop some red and blackpills" was actually edgy and cringepilled like her response. making you both stupid. but i don't know. i wouldn't personally share my thoughts about women with women because im kind of a misogynist and thats not going to win me any female friends. sometimes dude just to keep it to yourself irl.

This...is not the proper way to assert dominance.

join /rg/ to get away from all retards already.

>B-By the way conservatives are more attractive t-tha-
God you're actually pathetic. Don't blame this thot for ghosting you

>linking louder with crowder

jesus christ user

women are NPCs programmed by ZOG.

nothin' you can do but GYOW.

>how is that a theory of female beauty numbnuts? We wanna hear what OP said to get a clearer picture.

>Is too much of a Norwegian smoothbrain to extrapolate how a religion steeped in holy trinities and virgin Mary stuff would equate this with female beauty
>calls someone else numbnuts

Ok.

He's Asian, so...

>women are NPCs programmed by ZOG.
Why are men allowing this?

Jim Jones was a SJW.

are you retarded?

fuck our shithole
no longer care

Unironically this

And obviously from the peasant caste. No noble would be so beta. His ancestors probably hauled manure.

Well, if it comes to hair and that all, its true that shaved legs are pretty and all, but we all have hair on legs, only thing we need to do to grow them longer is waiting.

You will find no girl with naturally shaved body, learn to live with the fact that picrel could be a leg of pretty chick.

Attached: picrel.png (164x384, 164K)