What is Jow Forums up to?

What is Jow Forums up to?

Attached: _20190130_155021.jpg (1074x1160, 156K)

nothin' just about to go have a smoke

About to go to school

Attached: Carrots.jpg (400x400, 49K)

collecting mhms from suebi's previous posts

Attached: mhm.jpg (359x347, 18K)

I still have the folder somewhere i should upload it
Just dont go
Me too, i still have 2 farias left

Attached: _20190207_232246.jpg (1080x549, 68K)

mhm

Attached: mhmm.jpg (359x347, 34K)

I'm just smoking some hand-rolled cigarettes right now.

Rolling cigs are the best option, they get consumed much slower

they sure are, 25g of tobacco can last an average smoker about a week, also they don't have burning propellants in them so they burn slow, however, they don't stay lit and go out quite quickly.

the tailor mades make me ill personally
rolled ones don't

The mini cigars im smoking right now are
somewhere in between, they get consumed slower than normal cigarettes but quicker than rolling cigs. 50g of manitou green lasted me 3 months. I love smoking really slowly.

Attached: _20190202_141916.jpg (935x1221, 126K)

I'll still smoke tailor, but they make me feel a bit dried out after about 6 or 7.

same, I usually smoke Drum. It's strong as far as rolling tobacco goes, with a slightly sweet flavour. If not I just smoke White Ox, a brand exclusive to australia, it tastes like shit but has an extremely high nicotine content.

Tried smoking pipe tobacco but its just too dirty and strong for me

Attached: _20190131_082815.jpg (848x1330, 133K)

just hanging ou eating some chips finna get some alcohol in 2 hours probs get drunk wbu

I can get that way with pipes, pipe tobacco, like all high nicotine tobaccos, has a pretty high tar content, and it builds up as that brown oily stuff in the pipe. It's a bastard to clean.

listening to music

Having lunch at a restaurant after having given some paperwork, ill probably go running later. Pretty boring day
I want to get a vape pen but they are all really expensive
Any interesting plan for the weekend

Attached: _20190201_144645.jpg (1078x1051, 119K)

you can buy some online for about 40 usd; but if your buying then in-store, which I'd recommend since it's not uncommon to get a dud, the might be paying around 80 or so.

True, i have to figure out where to place it so mommy doesnt discover it

I haven't hidden anything in a while so I might be a bit out of touch, but I used to duct tape thing to the bottom of my bed frame under my mattress and other places people wouldn't go to unless they had a specific reason.

There's plenty of cheap vape options that work pretty well.

Also if you buy juice in bulk its incredibly cheap and lasts forever but if you buy smaller bottles like they usually sell in IRL stores for normies its alot more expensive and can add up quicker then you'd think if your using it very frequently.

Im kinda paranoid so i thought about using the pencilcase i used back when i was in college
*takes notes* how much does the taste changes without nicotine?

Attached: _20180711_140454.jpg (961x1332, 147K)

ᴵ'ᵈ ʳᵉᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉnᵈ ᵗʰᵉ
kangertech subox mini

don't forget to make sure it comes with the battery or buy one separately.

for first juice... I'd recommend a simple banana flavor.
they offer juice in PG & VG usually a mix
VG is healthier for you and smoother but also gunks up the machinary much faster and doesn't burn as easily so its more effort but better results.
can opt for a 80/20 mix just depends on what you want.

nicotine levels probably choose between 3 or 6 mg.
anything higher then that is pretty strong so trust me when I say it wouldn't be for you and would likely ruin the experience.
So yeah, 3 or 6.

Attached: Original-Kangertech-Topbox-Mini-Upgraded-Subox-Mini-kit-kanger-75W-Subox-Mini-Pro-Temperature-Contro (640x640, 100K)

if it never check by anyone else it'd work, you could also put it inside your pillow case under your pillow, I used to hide my hipflask like that when I was in high school.

Looks really good so i might give it a try. Ive already tried banana from a friend and i didnt really like it desu
It would be impossible since she washes it every now and then. I have been thinking about a tiny box with a lock

Attached: _20190120_133225.jpg (876x1240, 176K)

that's probably you best option

The initial flavor doesn't change that much but how it feels in your throat is different and you can clearly tell and feel the absence of the nicotine though if you weren't already regularly smoking nic-liquid before the experience might be different and isn't something I could speak on.
I didn't really see much point in nic-less vaping but some may enjoy it and that's totally fine and healthier desu.

Also I forgot to mention that you should buy a pack or two of coils for the tank.
They are the tiny metal blocks with the cotton inside them which sit in the e-liquid tank and absorb the fluid.
These need to be replaced at somewhat regular intervals if you're consistently using it and once they start conking out you can't really keep using them.

I want a Spanish girl to dominate my Beanerfag body

Banana was just my thing.
You should try random flavors that look cool to you and find the ones you like the best.

The best liquid I ever had came in this small glass bottle and was made in San Francisco.
I can't remember the name but it was amazing and also really expensive.
Probably something like blue dragon bubble gum cloud, it was a silly name but tasted really good.

I quit vaping awhile ago but I was really into it for a short while.

anyway I gtg
ttyl sueb

Thanks for the info! Bye!
Any interesting plans for the weekend?

nah. yourself?

Not really, reading, hanging with some friends, work out and such

Managed to run 12km in 1:10

Attached: _20190102_101425.jpg (1077x1083, 123K)

dumb anime fagvatar

making the suebi cry...

Attached: 1537704191153.jpg (891x717, 77K)

Just playing vidya

Trying to convince myself to get out of bed to shower

unironically kill yourselves

Back to your cave
Nice, any interesting plans for the weekend? Did you manage to buy ace combat?
If you arent going to go out you dont need to shower

Attached: _20180521_174653.jpg (760x627, 49K)

dubs of suebi
Mhm...

Attached: 010.jpg (1024x720, 137K)

Yeah I bought it, I might have to work with my father tomorrow and visiting family on Sunday

tche

!

What kind of games do you usually play?
Mhm

Usually elite dangerous whenever my friend isn't online

Man of few words, i kinda like it desu!

Attached: _20180701_140251.jpg (1080x1326, 109K)

Bump

existence is just pain at this point

Yeah i know

checked

Attached: orange guy.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Bunp