What’re your experiences with non white women Jow Forums?

Well?

Attached: C21D952B-1F41-42C8-84B2-723C9D4B5C2F.jpg (678x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/laripintos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only women that paid attention to me desu.
.t blonde white guy.

i banged an asian girl i know, was pretty rad tbqh
she was fatherless and vulnerable

Attached: 1482010670440.jpg (674x900, 136K)

un-ironically, spending $100 to $200 dollarydoos for sex and a massage.
and the occasional takeaway shop owner.

They're always big sluts for me. From my experience, white women are too brainwashed and neurotic now. Not worth saving. Asian women are gross too though.

They seem to like me more than white girls and I'm white with green eyes.

more pleasant and less entitled than white women

Native girls have good pussy but stink

never went back to white women.

For some reason I get a lot of dates with black girls but they only want to make out never fuck or even suck. It’s always in public too like they just want to be seen getting macked by a white dude

Dear God who is that

Their families are absolute cancer.

Espeically Latinas.

cuck

Got a Colombian girl pregnant in Medellin

I love latinas

Got a filipina pregnant in Manila

asians are just as slutty as any other women

My ex-girlfriend who I almost married is Chinese. She was great until 4 years into the relationship where she became abusive, violent, insulted me constantly and threw temper tantrums, breaking things occasionally. I was so close to meeting l marrying her, so glad I dodged that bullet

nice, follow up story?

Nigger women are annoying, loud, fat and smell.
Brazilian women are loud and annoying.

. I was so close to marrying her*
Don't try to type while sneezing, kids

I dated a taiwanese girl. She cheated on me. Felt bad man.

I look like a Nick Sandman in his 30's. Non whites typically avoid me. Spanish women want to date me. Based Mexicans are pretty alright but there aren't enough of them. I wish they would tell their people to learn English but their biology and culture is different. Can't change that in a generation. We must separate.

Did you leave it there like I left mine?
>"estoy embarazada (I'm pregnant)"
>I fly to Brazil

What types of non-white were they?

Attached: SweatyPol.jpg (1262x1295, 241K)

Unless they're lesbian, all women are dirty psychos. Lesbians have open mind and kind hearts but you gotta be a girl to be with one unfortunately, but then it is 2019 you can be a girl if you want

Even at my gayest, for some reason I didn’t date outside my own race... hmm, come to think it was instinct

Attached: 06522296-DA3E-4A73-B882-55DDC6608B7B.jpg (258x387, 31K)

Rly? Rly? Here is my number !! I will Write it in your arm !! Call me pls !!

SAUCE
instagram.com/laripintos/

A fucking degenerate. Misoprostol (look at her badge) is a drug used to terminate pregnancies.

look at dem fat tatters

I knew a goblina through one of my roommates and we used to go to concerts and stuff and one night it was very obvious she wanted to fuck me and I turned her down. She looked like OPs pic but more barrel like and saggier tits

they crave the BWC

Attached: 1548702822042.jpg (960x960, 111K)

They have tits and vaginas just like white gurls.

I'll admit I really wanted to bone an Iranian who was in my class. She was fucking hot and actually a fun person to be around. The gf I ended up with got boring after 2 years and I think about her less now than the Iranian.

Attached: whygod.jpg (750x782, 212K)

>Misoprostol (look at her badge) is a drug used to terminate pregnancies.
>Kills minorities gf
Could use some more

This.

Attached: 1545658758227.jpg (576x1024, 258K)

I legit feel bad for user
Based non-redpilled women are out there, I married a real religious southern belle. If they keep their virginity theg start to notice degeneracy

>What’re your experiences with non white women Jow Forums?

all

WOMEN

ARE

insane AND evil AND inferior

Why would I bother with women that aren't interested in me or in men in general? It's like they don't exist to me.

Attached: wachu_say_bout_me_cracka.jpg (962x655, 209K)

Thanks for the heads up. Why are the demonically possessed so hot

All women are whore at core, don't get fooled

Attached: IMG_7591.png (1136x640, 594K)

This pic except latinas and asians. I wish they'd leave me the fuck alone.

Attached: 1545554492325.jpg (368x346, 73K)

haha

Too bad, the best head I ever got was from a black chick with a tongue ring.

Iranian are stunning, far superior to white roasties

We're going to start shooting people like her wherever we find them

Good

Attached: 20190111_034439.jpg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

>experiences with any woman..
>end my life now pls

Attached: 1549637710287.jpg (764x512, 60K)

blonde white guy here. I've only dated Asians. They can be crazy af but they are really sweet and sexy.

show your flag

Same, French user. It's almost always sheboons or latinas in my case. White girls in my area all want to jump on Jamal's cock.

can relate, there was this Syrian chick with blue eyes, like holy shit she was pretty hot

Attached: 4752254254254.png (900x630, 794K)

>lilbootycall
fucking based

Of what?

When I was in high school, I had a huge crush on a first nations kid. He was a fun guy, but he also thought the school hated him because he was first nations. (Spoiler alert: he just sucked at school and didnt make any effort to get better.) He eventually failed two school years and dropped out. Looking back, I'm really glad I didn't end up dating him (he already had a girlfriend).

She lost respect for you because you kissed her ass too much. It's not a Chinese thing; it's a woman thing. Next time don't do everything she asks and don't give her everything she wants.

They are at least part of the Indo-European branch too. M-maybe it's okay?

She had brownish green and remembering this makes me regret the past more so fuck you and your dolmades.

Attached: file.png (682x1023, 777K)

black women give surprisingly good head

Yeah, same here on all points.

Non white women, femanon. That’s not what I asked for. Keep your racemixing stories to yourself

>M-maybe it's okay?
no its not, especially for you Britbongs. Save your nation by mating with one of your tribe
>regretting even more
>about a middle eastern
the absolute state
the absolute state

Dude...why do you have, what I can only assume is a giant elephant turd, in your bed?

fuck you, I'm gonna contribute my story if I feel like it

Heard this exact same story except the guy had been married four years. Chink wife became abusive and hiding money

What made you get a crush on him?
Also, checked.

You just said you could relate. It's because I insulted your dolmades, isn't it.

i related to the hot part, not being regretful for not banging her, which i want it obviously but you know, who cares, she will probably die in the repefugee camp from a disease or something