ᴰᵒᵉˢ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵃᶫʷᵃʸˢ ᵃᵖᵖᶫʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵖᵉᵒᵖᶫᵉ ʷᵒʳᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᶠᵘᶫᶫ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵒᶰ ˢᵃᵗᵘʳᵈᵃʸˢ⋅
ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵘᶰᵈᵃʸˢ⋅⋅

Handpicked videos to ease your mind
youtube.com/watch?v=FDNyU1TQUXg
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbOuL9dXxM
youtube.com/watch?v=fnqpVEgY4EE
Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nTeCZzOSXno

Attached: 532nd Happy day.png (1280x1024, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9RqE8mabNU
youtube.com/user/TheDuelLogs
github.com/ccd0/Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=FHsXDgZV12k
battle-cats.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_(Collaboration_Event)
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/4541588/#4541588
youtube.com/watch?v=11vtNMkOS1I&t=86s
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5183877/#5184565
youtu.be/oYCtyUx4Hao
youtu.be/9rFrfMtjHvk
youtu.be/jBao5el0Kpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HyxlWAAxZtY
youtube.com/watch?v=POJJ0giy4UI
dailymotion.com/video/x5bq1cm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hiya!

hello poland!

the lord looks down upon you with abhorrence

Attached: 11.jpg (512x527, 119K)

New record time for me

Attached: Yessss.jpg (300x168, 7K)

hello yukkes

Attached: 4099.png (453x530, 245K)

Hello Yuuka

Attached: 1539531769698.jpg (1200x900, 1.08M)

This is, in fact, a holy thread! Begone deciever!

Attached: 1546041052772.jpg (800x800, 152K)

t. brainwashed minion

Wasn't it eight before or are we speaking about twelve?
'ello Runner o/ been doing anything interesting as of late?
youtube.com/watch?v=D9RqE8mabNU
I don't think you will like or know this guy but he makes really neat videos about WoW's statistics, stories, history and some parodies in general.
He also has a Yu-Gi-Oh! channel!
youtube.com/user/TheDuelLogs
..which are pretty dope even when you don't know shtick about Yu-Gi-Oh!.
ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ᶰᵒᵗ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵒᶫ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃᶫʳᶦᵍʰᵗ⋅
And you seem like somebody who likes Yu-Gi-Oh! so I thought of presenting it~
woaw, rude.
Aeiou Don't be Rude

Attached: 1541179520852.gif (224x208, 383K)

11 twice, 12 before that :)

Do you use 4chanX and stack up captcha before posting to increase the speed?
github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x
I literally cannot post without it.

Attached: 1544125836311.jpg (239x207, 30K)

oh, neat! not much too interesting right now, but I heard a battle cats collab is coming soon. that and getting a new uber rare is there if it counts.

To be honest I didn't really pay a lot of attention to neither the whole David Mulleary stuff or schizo Romania. I miss the newspapers though.

Attached: 1535805474299.jpg (900x1200, 130K)

Nope, basic browser; I don't post for 20 mins before and I refresh the page every second at 1:59pm global time.

hello

it's from a doujinshi called mussoap, it's pretty good, and still on going.

Attached: 005.jpg (960x720, 26K)

interesting videos by the way
I was aware of the effectiveness of a well made suit of plate armor but I am surprised it took a group of infantry (swiss pikemen, no less) so long to kill the duke

henlo

I have arrived

Attached: Everyday_Routine_of_a_Hell_Cat.png (340x269, 14K)

>Friday night = best night
I've planned a LAN party with some friends we're gonna have some fun playing cs 1.6 and blur
So what are your plans for tonight?

>imb4 yet another Monster Hunter collab.
youtube.com/watch?v=FHsXDgZV12k
Z͇ ͇O͇ ͇I͇ ͇N͇ ͇G͇ ͇!͇! Too late!
battle-cats.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_(Collaboration_Event)
Any hints on what could it be~?
ᴱᵖᶦᶜ ᴮᵃᵗᵗᶫᵉ ᶠᵃᶰᵗᵃˢʸ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ⋅
>I didn't really pay a lot of attention to neither the whole David Mulleary
You, sir, has lost a lot of amazing content.
It still amazed me, even after reading it a few days ago while showing a bit of Jow Forumss history to somebody I know.
Though the thrill was real when it was going live~
It's a good read and - from my knowledge - Stefan collected good screencaps from that.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/4541588/#4541588
>I don't post for 20 mins before
ʕ• ᴥ•ʔ why's that?
>I refresh the page every second at 1:59pm global time.
Last ten seconds will do, if I didn't make a thread under a whole different hour, I can only be late from there.
Dope id by the way.

Attached: 1544123079269.png (800x473, 17K)

Cheerio Mr. Leaf,
Hope everything's going well with ya' - if you've got any interesting topics, I'm here to bring you some company~
I have no idea how that happened either.
I get that pikes aren't good at connecting blunt hits and that Swiss had a ton of pikeman for calvary but unless that was some incredible coincidence on both sides - one would even call it as planned tactical advantage - I cannot understand how somebody could stand in such armor after about a thousand* hits and dents..
Battle fatigue video is way more interesting in my opinion, go watche if you have time and wants So what are your plans for tonight?
Probably play something with my fellas as we try doing on weekends.
If something comes up for one or two people, I will just stick with some internet browsing, Jow Forums, one interesting chat I've found and maybe something to read, if YT won't give me anything good to listen to.
ᵁᶰᶫᵉˢˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰ ʷʰᵒ ʷᵒᶰ'ᵗ ˢʰᵒʷ ᵘᵖ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵉ⋅
ᵀʰᵉᶰ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘᶫ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶫᶦᵏᵉᶫʸ ᵈᶦˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ᶦᶰ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃᶰ ʰᵒᵘʳ ᵃˢ ʷᵉᶫᶫ⋅
Have a good one with CounterStrike o/
>Size id
ᵂᵒᵒᵒˢʰʰ⋅⋅!

Attached: 1545860203002.jpg (640x645, 185K)

Attached: __nino_fire_emblem_rekka_no_ken_and_etc_drawn_by_miwabe_sakura__b84e184e32d61ba8ca3ab22f29336397.jpg (1096x1094, 146K)

Might give it a read. I remember there was a lot of people talking about it in the past.

Attached: 1525350706681.png (900x1023, 225K)

Thank you, 9h9 lol.
Captchas are based on how frequently from one half hour to the next, figuring out that site mechanic removed them as an obstacle.

Here ya go~

Attached: koishi found the panties she was searching.png (1500x957, 495K)

well, I can give you one hint... "fates"

Attached: KoishiLogo.png (147x143, 6K)

*How often you post from one half hour to the next.
Waiting removes the post cooldown.

There were some extra crops as well

Attached: AtomicBAVI.png (231x170, 12K)

Aeiou polan
>party time, booze day
I was going to buy some booze but I'm glad I didn't because my fren is working late today

I think it was the first time Jow Forums had quite a real chances of appearing in media.
Second one happened thanks to PD's gallery adventure.
To my knowledge, there was no third shot at getting popular as of yet, though we had quite an uprise in newfigs after /b/, /jp/ and Jow Forums froze.
That's true, though making it as a goal just to score a first post in some threa doesn't seem all that worth it to me..
Sure, I could say that I sometimes don't post for nearly 20 hours just to have a free captcha while making this thread, but that would be only because I had no time to browse Jow Forums or found nothing interesting on it.
So unless it's mostly a coincidence, don't feel obliged to delay any responses other Anons could await from you, okay~? ( ´ ▽ ` )b
ᵍᵉᵉᶻ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉᶰᵗ ᶦᶰᵗᵒ ᵃᶰ ᵘᶰᶰᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳᶦᶫʸ ᵖʳᵉᵃᶜʰʸ ᶫᵒᶰᵍ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵇᵃˢᶦᶜ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵍˢ⋅⋅
ˢᵒʳʳʸ 'ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵒᶰᵉ⋅
hecc~
>f a t e s
uhh.. Kingdom Hearts? NieR: Automata? ᴸᵘᶦᵍᶦ'ˢ ᴴᵃᵘᶰᵗᵉᵈ ᴹᵃᶰˢᶦᵒᶰ⋅⋅?
Aww, happens to the best of us mate (´・ω・`)
Have a comfy evening nevertheless birthday Ireland Pod id

Attached: I summon the smoothie.png (349x427, 251K)

>Hope everything's going well with ya
Thanks, I hope things are going well for you too
>I get that pikes aren't good at connecting blunt hits
they would have had side arms and daggers too, I would think just basically dog piling him and removing his helmet/visor would end the fight in short order
>that was some incredible coincidence
or perhaps incredibly poor planning on the part of the duke as it would have been known that the swiss infantry would be armed with pikes, to advance on them with cavalry is just suicidal
>I cannot understand how somebody could stand in such armor after about a thousand* hits and dents
indeed, he must have been an incredibly tough person
>Battle fatigue video is way more interesting in my opinion, go watche if you have time and wants
gladly, lindybeige used to be one of my favourite channels

>booze day
oi, I really need one of these after this week
Hope all's well Yuuka

Fate/Stay night?
Final Fantasy XIV?
Fate: Undiscovered Realms?
Also can i have a minute?

Attached: __medicine_melancholy_su_san_and_yagokoro_eirin_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__2b50436b51c9d28440f19c4b (1300x1129, 198K)

I saw it once before and the very thought of sage poster getting first is abhorrent to me. I must defend the holy thread.

Attached: Really?.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

nope! now to let the g-
god damnit, yep. Fate/Stay night.

If you have a drink, toast with me tor their health, longevity and happiness. A toast to one of the most prolific and beneficial niceposter on the whole of *4ch@n*
>Downs it

Attached: I'll toast to that.jpg (236x295, 10K)

n o y c e

Attached: 1544306715565.jpg (292x282, 20K)

HEEEEEEEEEEY
Rember

I have taken care my lil sis, and finaly done and in bed. It is time for drink some fine wine, light my pipe, and play doto while stiposting. Tomorow going to FEHOVA (big event for hunters, gunners, fishers)

IT
IS
WEEKEND

Random good amv:
youtube.com/watch?v=11vtNMkOS1I&t=86s

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Full of energy

Attached: 1515906999826.png (381x332, 35K)

Hope you're having a gomfy day my friend! Now I wanna go hunting over here tomorrow too..

You did say that this week gonna be incredibly hard, ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵃᶰᶰᵒᵗ ᶠᶦᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃʳᶜʰᶦᵛᵉˢ⋅
..but if you say that the booze day is what you need, then the booze night is what you should get~! ( ´ ▽ ` )b
>Also can i have a minute?
What happs?
Hah, would you believe that Aesthetic was once such a good fella to talk to~
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5183877/#5184565
I mean, uhh.. sometimes.
>Ctrl + F YTFSRiVM
ʕ ◉ᴥ◉ʔ I hope they won't frick it up and just straight up add a bunch of humanoidal protagonists with some extra stages and call it a day.
Cheers u͇ʕ>ᴥ< ʔ
For the good future of Jow Forums!
>I have taken care my lil sis, and finaly done and in bed. It is time for drink some fine wine, light my pipe, and play doto while stiposting.
So much concentrated basedness~
I'm going to play Doto with one of my friends soon as well! Wanna join~?
>AMV
>Nightcore Fireflies
ʕ• ᴥ•ʔ It's ᵘʰʰ⋅⋅ alright.

Attached: 1547933498931.jpg (800x1129, 171K)

THE LUCK IS WITH ME!
Look what i have oppend

Attached: dota.png (1921x1074, 1.36M)

WHAT IS THIS??
FUNKY FRIDAY DANCE NIGHT HIJACK!!
We groove so we can't lose
Now show me (You)r moves user!

Hijack thread's themes:
youtu.be/oYCtyUx4Hao
youtu.be/9rFrfMtjHvk
youtu.be/jBao5el0Kpg

Attached: __kaenbyou_rin_kaku_seiga_miyako_yoshika_and_zombie_fairy_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__a27d945b0b1b7b (1500x1060, 486K)

rarely listening nightcore or any elecric music but this time this is good and gives my eyes orgasm

and yes i would like to join

Attached: 1515906782022.jpg (1054x625, 319K)

Always rember happy day, Anone~
Hang in there and be a good cookie.
One day it will all be worth it.
And it will be the day you will notice that every single one of them brought something good to your life.
Every day, all the time

Attached: hopefull reminder.png (800x1116, 1.95M)

rembered!

rembered

>*dancin moves*

Attached: 1515905536732.png (2418x1262, 414K)

I have rembebmerd

**Thread Hijack**
**Thread Hijack**

Attached: __sukuna_shinmyoumaru_hijiri_byakuren_hata_no_kokoro_komeiji_koishi_yorigami_jo_on_and_etc_touhou_dr (1000x623, 205K)

Attached: 1514313049754.gif (700x393, 498K)

Remembered!
Holy slice of old-school Jow Forums..
Even spot some of my current friends in there..

Rembered

Rembered!

Yukka pole I'm in the norf!

!!!!!
>the travel man brit
Greetings!!

Attached: remimimimim.jpg (550x550, 267K)

Hello Mr oracle. How is Brazil today?

Not much hot
Just on the bearable side of the spectrum
And its friday so its a very groovy day, i'm going to chug some drinks in a bit
Coke, a hint of freshly squeezed lemons and on rocks~

Attached: __komeiji_koishi_smooth_criminal_and_etc_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__d3af7de097c244ea0def738d2ca3924d.png (1000x1229, 363K)

rembered.
good night frens

Attached: 1531825758428.jpg (712x614, 70K)

Might play some vidya for a while in case he might be on when he gets back

sounds nice, I'm going hill walking tomorrow, so I won't be out at the local village pub long I think. How hot is the bearable side of hot for you?

Hah, haven't gotten to 4th level yet to spin any wheels :^)
Only gave away one to my irl friend, but I can exchange next one with you o/ cuz he still didn't win a game to sent me one.
>BELIEVER
youtube.com/watch?v=HyxlWAAxZtY
and I've got an even funkier one~..
youtube.com/watch?v=POJJ0giy4UI
Listened to bits of second and third of your links but first one seems pretty good so far.
ʷᵃᶦᵗ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅⋅
They are all FUNKY!!
dailymotion.com/video/x5bq1cm
>he's at it again
How the heck are you traveling so many places at once and so often, and what the heck is norf are you going to Edynburg? ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
Sleep tight o/
Early mornings on free days can bring so much goodness~
Sounds like a plan!

Attached: 1486133263633.jpg (1200x1617, 1.03M)

>booze night is what you should get~!
Yes, already have some beer at home
Might I ask how Poland's alcohol culture is? I'm not a huge drinker but the way different nations perceive alcohol is always interesting to me

I'm just away for the weekend this time yukka. I do travelling because it is fun and I like it :3. As for where I am I am in a town called patterdale in Cumbria, in the Lake District.

Rembered

Attached: 1532204609116.jpg (666x929, 110K)

lies

Goodnight notmod. Sweet dreams.

26° its bearable, more then this and its hot as fuck
Good tunes!
But can you handle the
OVER FUNKY~

Attached: __futatsuiwa_mamizou_kaenbyou_rin_murasa_minamitsu_hijiri_byakuren_kasodani_kyouko_and_etc_touhou_dr (1000x715, 770K)

If you ever go to Germany, VISIT THE HAUPBRAUHAUS! MUNICH! MUST!

this game is on for my next spinn, but i gave them to my older bro

Oh that's not bad at all! High humidity as well I assume?

About 70%, isn't as much as i like but it rained quite a lot on the last few days
Like 12 hours straight of rain
Rio de Janeiro had some serious complications even due to so much rain, they declared orange warning

Attached: __seiran_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__7189d75a5b18fdff77ec06d4cfb28eb6.png (1000x1058, 275K)

When is the best time to visit Brazil?

Most people will say the carnivale is bery important
I think you should avoid big gatherings like those, if coming for a visit either you will have plenty of day/night entertainment if on big cities and the crowds make everything arguably worse
July is colder, usually not more then 25°, and my favorite time of the year overall

Attached: 1539875241901.png (530x600, 121K)

If I ever strike it rich, I want to come down to share a bottle of wine or something friend.

Surely but only if i can also bring some wine to our meeting~

Attached: _alice_margatroid_kirisame_marisa_patchouli_knowledge_and_shanghai_doll_touhou_drawn_by_mi_ye_xi_sam (850x744, 165K)

My uncle actually visits South America often. Maybe I can hitch a ride someday.. You share the same character as Happy Day, that of compassion and empathy. That is to be respected and commended.

gimme an ID

excellent

Carnivale is very nice I hear, but yeah if I actually wanted to see Brazil not carnivale is probably a good idea. What's the best way to not get robbed?

Internet personas and memes aside, i am just being myself out here and having fun on threads that happens to be daily
Call me if you ever happens to be around, this is also valid to
I will do my best to give you guys some nice moments to remember, both of our br hospitality and of mine as well
I am also happy to say that your respect is also retributed friend~

Attached: 1420221940977.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

Hang out with more people and don't be too noticeable
If someone wants to pickpocket you they will, best defence is to not be the best prey

Attached: oninightparade.jpg (600x450, 76K)

We bear the stigma of slav family but overall I really cannot match it to anything, becasue I haven't really experienced all that stuff over here, not to mention other countries.
Have a good one, Bizzy~
I'm sure having my time right now.
Stay safe, traveling must cost a lot.
prove it
uwaah cute
It's okay, I would honestly do the same.
I can send you one not expecting anything in return o/

Attached: 1500904950292.jpg (897x647, 224K)

I put on 20 pounds this winter. Am I degenerate yet?

This, also bring work clothes to blend in more. The best note I can give you is not to look like somebody rich or important in the street. Used this tactic in Estonia..

Sweet, if I go to br next year we are gonna get absolutely wankered and then visit some cool tourism things
Yeah that's probably my best bet, I havnt been robbed yet though!

I was in Estonia this Christmas, didn't look like I was gonna get robbed at all. When I was in Kathmandu I think somene tried though. To bad for him I had forgotten my wallet in the hostel and my phone was a shitty flipphone anyway

Good tips, blending in is very useful in most of situations
>Sweet, if I go to br next year we are gonna get absolutely wankered and then visit some cool tourism things
Damn i need to learn some good tourism spots and such, i am a very shut in guy
>Yeah that's probably my best bet, I havnt been robbed yet though!
It sure is! I also haven't been robbed yet which is good
But someone pickpocketed some br dollars from me once, right on a crowded street
Hopefully i noticed something strange and stopped the hand before it grabbed my cellphone

Attached: touhou_koishi_and_marisa_sheep_steal_books_0.jpg (450x500, 44K)

If you're the vegan I gave a hug to in Lithuania, I'ma lose my shit. Met drunk at a McDonald's early in the am.

all good!
You're honestly wonderful folk Yuuka, you deserve the absolute best fren and I hope you get it
now to drink up and vomit in a corner

Nah not me sadly, but wait what hostel did you stay in when you were in tallinn? Monks bunk?

disprove it

lol

Attached: 2766_17101190_big_p0.jpg (1152x1450, 858K)

A hotel. If you're who I was thinking about you were a blonde British girl and I was a polite American.

The hotel up the street from tallinn. That's Estonia.. Lithuania..

>girl
Sorry to drown your boat

Attached: IMG_1002.jpg (206x214, 7K)

I am neither blonde or a vegan (vegetarian tho). We might have briefly seen each other though!

Yeah.. pretty much. With the cycle of travel there was a minute chance somebody on Jow Forums has seen me irl. Kek..

Was there a rude Russian in the memory too? One I eventually talked a shot of tequila out of?