Arume Survival Part V Episode 12

Last season of Arume Survival, won't be taking any new players. join the discord though to play on other people's threads.

discord dot gg/7qJhYfc

Attached: Mrpopo.png (720x540, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Maaupg55uAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1549171347121.jpg (600x600, 184K)

[spoiler]IM BREAKING TH CONDITIONMING
[/spoiler] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A
A

A
A
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A
A
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1513532773214.gif (480x304, 622K)

>Wake up

>awoke

"Orders are orders, broham."

Attached: 1549347630492.jpg (1080x1174, 99K)

>Run and gun

you last left off in the car with alex.
"go get em karate kid. this is as far as i can take you, it's straight up ahead."
up ahead you see a walled arume city and outside is parked a big ass arume airship.

>from last thread
she points to the giant ferris wheel in the distance.
"we should walk there together, too much traffic.."
you guys start walking there together and eventually run into crowds of people that are also headed in the same direction. she quickly holds on to your hand.
"d-don't want to get s-separated in the crowd heheh"

you returned to base last thread. then you explained what happened to aki. that's it i think.

you wake up in your room at the resistance base after failing to capture arthas. you've been sleeping for some time.

joker: "FINE! i'll have to satisfy my needs in other ways then.."
he walks off.
sullivan: "i don't think i wanna know what he means by that..."

last thread you left off reading the book jim had.
>from last thread
john: "she sounds like a spooky bitch..."
>it says that she's in some sort of pod that's kept her away from the outside world. that she's in a deep slumber in that pod, either willingly or unwillingly. once you open that pod she will wake.

you start running and shooting at them. you don't manage to hit any arume but do some damage to their cover. you also take a couple bullets but they don't do too much damage thanks to the armour

huh... what the fuck took me out this time?
>get up, get out off room. do awake things

"sure!"
>go to fuking ferris weel or smum shret

Attached: 1525090772310.jpg (1000x669, 171K)

>Reload
>Keep shooting at them while from cover

my soul rn
"k"
Go there and ask around for recruitment test thing

Attached: 271.jpg (500x803, 154K)

>Go check on the people I've successfully converted

>Shrug
"It's probably better we don't know. So how did last night go?"

"Alright, we've gotta get our hands on this pod. Since Arthas has run off with the key, we have no way of ensuring it doesn't fall into Arume hands..."
>Get up and slip the book into my jacket
"Let's go check that base again. Hopefully Aki and Foster have been able to contact the soldiers who're pursuing Arthas."
>Go with John to prepare an Airship

you get up and do things people normally do when they wake up. you freshen up from the long sleep ready to conquer the day.

you guys walk over to the carnival and see that there are some games there such as shooting games and games that involve strength. there are also some rides. some of them are big and some small.
"hmmm what should we do first?"

you get into cover and start firing at them. you kill 4 of them that are in the building, and kill 2 that are inside the vehicles. you also notice that there are two vehicles that have machine guns on the back. the arume are beginning to drive it now and two are getting on the machine gun.

you head on over and ask some arume where to get recruited. they point you over into the direction of the big ass arume ship. you head on over there and talk to an arume soldier that seems to be recruiting other humans.
she has a clipboard.
she turns to you now.
"name, age, and job experience."

you go check on them. i don't remember how many of them though, so you'll have to remind me.
they are in an argument about something.
you hear one screeching at the top of his lungs
"REEEEEEEEEEEE WE NEED WHITE SHARIA NOW! REEEEEE! WHITE WOMEN ARE SLUTS!"

sullivan: "well me and joker got separated so i don't know about him. but uhh yeah, i had nice night with that arume if yo know what i mean. and you? i head someone say you left the commander's room in the morning."

john: "alrighty. let's get going"
you guys go get an airship and john gets equipped with whatever he thinks he'll be needing.
foster radios you while this is happening.
"apparently the team that was sent to get arthas failed. he manage to slip them by and is long gone.."

>Shoot the ones in one vehicle both inside and in the machine gun
>Shoot the other machine gun arume with my pistol
>If i manage to kill them run to the machine gun and shoot at the rest of them
>If not remain shooting from cover

"I(i)ulius Ceasar, 35, been hunting and doing hard work for other folk."

>go check out the shitstorm of the day

>Get John to take off in the direction of the Arume Base
>To Foster, over the radio:
"Bloody hell... do they know where he was headed?"

"Don't worry about it. Just fell asleep in her room."
>Smirk

>Beat that faggot with a Quran and tell him to behave like a proper ISLAMIC man

"im gonna shoot first!"
>walk to the next best booth

Attached: sminem10.jpg (295x171, 6K)

there's only 5 arume left. 2 of them are in the vehicles and 3 other is inside a building.
you go to shoot the ones in one of the vehicle. as you shoot, the arume in the seat starts driving it so you miss. the machine gunner starts shooting at you and your men. 2 of your men die from the machine gun.

she starts writing on her clipboard.
"very well, you'll be serving among other humans. the platoon's basic training is already over, so we'll have to test your physical and mental prowess. are you okay with that?"

there's nothing much going on, everyone is working hard at whatever job they're doing to beat the arume. and aki's pissed that you guys failed.

the airship take off with john piloting.
foster: "according to moe, he joined up with the arume at a base in central america. that's the last visual they had on him. he also suspects that arthas probably left them by now since you know how he feels about arume.."

he smirks back and sits back in his chair.
"well we have another day off, what do you plan on doing today?"

you start beating the poltard but then the other poltards rush you and start reeeeing really loud in your ear. then the non poltards start fighting the poltards to defend you. it all becomes a giant mess.

you get to the booth. there's a toy rifle that requires you to shoot various targets. and there's also some prizes on the wall if you win.

>Shoot at the vehicle arumes and then at the building arumes
''SURRENDER,YOU'RE COMPLETELY OUTNUMBERED''
>Yell to try to make them see that this is foolish and give up

>attempt to find mission.

"Sure."
Do the test

>To Foster:
"He joined up with the Arume..? This is bad, even if he left them, they might've gotten their hands on the key... Hey, if you can still contact the soldiers, see if they can tell you anything about whether they saw him with the key."

"Calm down, brothers, behave not like filthy kāfir!"
>Club the closest poltard with the Quran again

"Pranking Shijou."
>Leave to find the cunt.

you keep shooting at them and manage to kill the driver, and one of them in the building.
the arume in the vehicle look around to see that most of them are dead. and then they stop shooting. they surrender.

there is one mission available that is posted on the wall. its to free resistance prisoners from the hands of the arume at a certain location.
then foster radios you and asks you
"hey when you guys were chasing arthas did you ever physically see him with the key?"

"alright."
she takes a look at your revolvers.
"you can use those if you want or use one of our guns."
she begins walking towards a shooting range.

foster: "on it."
john: "should i come along with you or are you going in alone?"

dubs you smack the poltard right in the head with the quran and he goes unconscious. the rest calm down. just as this happens you get radioed by foster.
"hey when you guys were chasing arthas did you ever physically see him with the key?"

sullivan: "try not to get killed." he says casually.
you leave and go to find shijou. you see her recruiting a soldier in his mid 30s. this nigger.

>Reload my shotgun
>Cock it
>Point it at one of the arume's face
''Any last words alien scum?''
>Execute the remaining three

"I'll use mine."
Go to the shooting range and give my best

>To John:
"We can do this together, we'll just have to find a secluded spot to set the airship down in..."
>Peer outside the windows and look over the terrain to find a good spot to land when we're near the base

>radio back
I don't think we saw him with the key. but he probably has it on him. either he's keeping the key and for once helping, or we're in trouble.
>prepare a heli to go do mission

>Wait for them to finish

"No, I didn't. The arume he was with might have taken it off him, too"

arume "hey! you bastard i know you! you have a big price on your head arthas!"
as you go to shoot benedicto stops you.
benedicto: "please good sir. let us finish them off. these arume killed our people, it is only just that they die by our hands."

you put on quite an impressive show with your revolvers. the arume is impressed and marks it down on the clipboard.
"well you really know how to handle yourself with a gun. next is cqc. follow me."
she leads you into an open gym area.
"i'll test how good you are. don't hold back, because i won't."
then she looks behind you and notices a man. it's this nigger "oi what do you want guy? want to get in on some action too or what?"

john: "alright, good. I AM READY."
you peer out the window and see a big mountain that looms over the base, it has some tall trees and thick foliage that will hide you easily. from that mountain the whole base is visible.

foster: "rodger."
you get a heli ready to go on the mission. you can recruit some men to come with you as well. and also choose what equipment you are taking with you, such as guns and grenades.

the man shoots some targets impressively with his pistol. then they walk over to a gym that has an open area. you hear something about fighting.
she notices you.
"oi what do you want guy? want to get in on some action too or what?"

foster: "rodger"
the poltard that was knocked out wakes up. the rest of the poltards ask what's wrong with the things they were saying.

"Alright."
whyamidoingthis.jpg
Wait for these two do their thing and CHO HOGAN my way into the fight once it starts

>grab pilot and three other men
>pick up sniper rifle, assault rifle and a set of frag nades.
>as well as making sure the other soldiers are armed, get some firearms for the prisoners
>set off to the mission

“Fine,but before you do just let me do something with this one”
>Gouge her eyes out with my armored fingers
“All yours now”
>Wait for him to execute the arumes
“So are you agreeing to help me in my journey now?”

"You think you can set us down on that mountain?"
>Guide him to a secluded landing spot if he thinks he can do it

"The Shari'ah al-Islamiyya isn't a tool for your delusions of past grandeur, and if the only reason you follow it is whipping your women into submissiveness you're nothing more than a kuffar with no respect for allah or his prophet"
>Punt some of them if they protest

"I'll pass. Just watching. Was watching."
>Walk around the airship for something interesting to find.

you grab all that shit and set off to the mission. there's a briefing on the mission as well.

>there's a base near here that the resistance wanted to scout out
>they sent some scouts but the scouts didn't return
>they don't know if they're still alive or not but if they are you must recover them
>if possible take an arume alive for questioning on where the men are and the weak points of the base
>also if possible take out the whole base, main priority is prisoners though

you gouge the arume's eyes out and she screams.
then the spics all fire on the arume at the same time killing them all.
benedicto: "we will join you sir.. they mentioned that you have a heavy price on your head. you must've given them hell in the past."
he bows his head
"an outstanding man without a peer. a noble soul that moves the very heavens."
the spics rest of the spics start searching the base for their loved ones.

"aye, a nice spot you found. we can hide our airship nicely behind all those leaves."
he goes and sets down the airship on the mountain without alerting any arume.

DUBS
they all nod in agreement. the poltards become no longer poltards and true MUSLIM CHADS. they also become more fanatic.

you walk around the airship for a bit. you come across many soldiers just doing dumb shit on their free time. there's also arume soldiers that you come across that are in their own section in the airship. there's some shooting competitions, and some grappling the soldiers are doing for fun. most of the the soldiers though are out in town for their day off.

she does some brief stretches and then launches to attack you.
YOU CHO HOGAN HER RIGHT IN THE RIBS AND SHE GOES IN THE AIR AND LAND ON HER BACK. SHE STAYS DOWN FOR A FEW SECONDS BUT THEN STANDS UP COUGHING AND BREATHING HARD. IT SEEMS SHE HAS SOME ARMOUR UNDERNEATH.
"the fuck was that?"

Attached: 1.png (515x2362, 1.16M)

okay, I'm going to make this quick.
we clear a path in, we find the prisoners, we arm the prisoners, and we take this place over. any suggestions to improve this plan?
>take out sniper rifle, use it to scout for snipers

>Hop out of the airship and find a spot where we can see the base
>Look at it and try to work out how far away it is
>Also check if the pullys are still active on the coast
>Finally, see whether it's nighttime or daytime

>Go to town I suppose.

"Now come with me, brothers! Let us preach the truth of Allah and his one true prophet Muhammad (peace be with him)!"
>P R E A C H

“Not that close to heaven pal”
“Now lets shorten our path to our destination,follow me benedicto”
“Gather all the food and supplies you can before going to the airship,take extra clothings too,you’re gonna need it”
>Gather some food and supplies from the base
>Head to the airship that was in the base,lead my horse to it and the entire mexican crew
>Turn it on and fly to antarctica

"what if we're outnumbered and we try to fight?"
the heli take off towards the location

you and john hop out of the airship. you find a nice spot at the edge of the mountain that is covered by a lot of leaves. the base is about 5 km away from your current location. the pulleys are still active on the coast, and it is in the afternoon currently.

you head over to the town once more. as mentioned before it is a city made by the arume. everything is peaceful here. the arume civilians enjoy a happy life. as you are strolling along you hear some gunshots in the distance. and then some screams coming as well.

benedicto: "yes signor, just one question where are we heading?"
after you answer you gather up all the shit you said. you also notice that all the humans the arume took as captive were killed. they were used as test subjects for something. the rest of your men are more furious before after seeing this.

"ALLAHU AKBAR"
you and your friends go on to preach some more
you get one new follower. (btw tell me how much you have currently, i'm too busy writing to check.)

"?!"
>Go check it out.

I guess we take a defensive position in that case, and try lead them into chokepoints. at which point we frag nade 'em to death.

>Take the test notes
>Read it
>board the ship after collecting the supplies
>fly it to antarctica

"It seems they haven't got their hands on Avrod, yet. Keep watch around us, I'll see if I can spot anything from here..."
>Use the eye to zoom in on and scan the base
>Check out the officers quarters that Foster spotted before

you run over in that direction and come across a group of men in masks that are shooting at arume civilians while taking cover inside of a van. the van is also being driven so they can't be caught.
many arume are dying, even the small lolis.

the soldiers all nod in understanding.
the heli lands in an area that is close to the base but not too close to get spotted. you guys don't even know what the base looks like yet though.

the test notes state that the humans were just used for testing out their feminization machines. it was to see if they were working properly or not since they were new models. also some were used as fun for torture.
benedicto gathers up the rest who are also getting supplies and get on the airship. you begin flying it.
benedicto: "signor, what is the purpose of flying so far to antarctica?"

"roger"
john keeps a close eye around the area to make sure no arume show up.
you use your eye to scan the base. it seems that the arume are working exactly as same as before. and of course the buildings haven't changed much either. the only difference seems to be that there's more pulleys and machines working to find avrod. and also a higher arume count.
you look around for the officer's quarters and spot it in the center of the base protected by the surrounding buildings. it's a fairly big area for just some officer's quarters

(I don't remember, It was somewhere between 13 and 20)
>Hand our new brother a QURAN and continue preaching

>look out over the arume base, check for snipers

"Looks like they've upped their search efforts... and their defences..."
>Check how many entrances to the base's grounds there are and how many entrances to the building I can see

>Civilian time so I only have my pistol. Pull it out, get in cover, count the number of shooters, and begin my assault.

“It is the only continent untouched by the arume,i believe we will find some help there”
>Continue flying

(let's say its 18 then, 19 now for the new recruit.)
you hand him QURAN. and he starts reading the thing as the rest of you preach.
as you preach you get two more recruits into the brotherhood.

you and your men head out to look for the base. you guys look for a very long time but see no sign of one.
"sir. are we even sure there's an arume base around here?"
another one says "i swear we're going in circles, i've seen that tree over there at least 3 times..."

for the whole base there is only one main entrance which is guarded by a gate and a whole bunch of arume. trucks of supplies and arume go through the there. the rest is fenced off and has arume patrols going around there. the rest of the area around the base is fenced off.

as for the building you only spot one entrance from your angle. it's a door at the side, and there's a bunch of windows for the rooms. at the top of the building they also have a few balconies for some reason.

you get out your pistol and get to cover. you count 4 shooters plus one driver. they are about to drive towards your location now.
you pop out of cover to fire at them and hit one of the shooters in the shoulder. they now fire back but miss. now the driver sees this and as the van is about to pass you it turns and tries to crash it into you instead.

benedicto: "i sure hope so.."
youtube.com/watch?v=Maaupg55uAk
an epic montage starts again with this song.
>shots of you guys flying through the air
>shows the men being angry at the arume and stuff
>your beard gets longer
>the men look more hardened
after about 3 weeks of flying you guys reach the very tip of antarctica

>Dodge like this is Max Payne and shoot at the driver

yeah... I get that feeling too, but I've been specifically told there's a base around here.
>look harder.

''We're close''
>From the sky look below to find any human settlements or signs of civilization
>Keep flying until i find some

>Check what the terrain is like on the coast where they're searching for Avrod

>Hand each of the new recruits a QURAN, then check the time

as the van comes at you, you go to dodge, but it's going so fast that you must dodge by rolling over the wind shield and cannot go to the side. you dodge by jumping forward and rolling over the windshield. then you land on your feet on the back side of the van. you are not seriously injured but it still hurt like a bitch.
you go to shoot the driver but miss him. the men start firing some more on you now and the van stops so it can finish you off.

you and your men feel like you're about to go insane from being trapped in this airship for so long. after a full day of searching around this giant wasteland you spot a very small building.

you guys keep searching again for a long time but spot nothing. "sir... wasn't there four of us before? now there's only three.."
he and the other man start looking around
"what the fuck..." the other one says
"where the fuck did he... i swear we're going in circles.."

the terrain is a very rocky towards the end because it is a cliff. most of the plants and trees have been removed to make movement a lot easier, so it is an open area if not for the smaller buildings posted there.
john: "spot anything interesting?"

you hand them both a QURAN. and they become absolute onions with happiness, then start reading it. it is evening around 6:30.

find that man ASAP pilot.
>search for the missing crew member. and base,

(Can't go what i'm already am)
>Land close to it
>Investigate

>Bring 4 men with me to scout the area, try to find mosques or more copies of the QURAN

>Back up towards some cover while shooting

"No... This place is full of Arume, though."
>Radio Foster:
"Hey, Foster, have you managed to get through to them? Any news on the key?"

you try to contact the pilot now but the radio is not working.
"looks like the comms are down..."
you and your men go looking for the missing man. but as you guys are looking you notice that the two men that were with you are missing now as well. you are on your own now with no one to radio.

you land close to it. there's two buildings. both only one story high. there's also a small garage beside them. it is surrounded by nothing else but mountains of snow. it's like pic related but only two buildings and a garage.

you guys go around and try to scout the area for mosques and qurans. after a few hours of searching you guys eventually come across this abandoned town, and inside that town is a very small mosque.

you shoot while getting into cover. you don't get hit and hide behind a car for cover. you fire on the van and end up injuring the driver this time by shooting his shoulder.

john: "shit..."
foster: "yeah, they said they never saw him physically with any key. that it might've fallen into arume hands, but they don't know for sure.. it seems our only hope is getting to avrod before them."

Attached: Coggins-S-base-from-hillside.jpg (750x563, 182K)

>Go into it and examine it

well, shit..
>hope to find the others and track them down

>knock on the door
>enter the building
>be on the lookout for any activity inside the building,shotgun in hand

>Reload and fire at the immediate threats

>To Foster:
"We can't exactly assault this place, it's a bloody fortress... I'll think of something, thanks for checking in on them."
>To John:
"There's a chance the key might've fallen into Arume hands... Our safest bet would be getting our hands on Avrod before we get a chance to see whether they got the key or not... But, I doubt we can sneak that thing and its pod out of the base... Hell, I'm not even sure if we can get in there in the first place... Okay here..."
>Hand John the book on Avrod
"See if you can find out anything about the size if the pod. I'm going to see if I can spot any openings..."
>Keep watch and see if there is any traffic moving through the base's entrance on any sort of schedule

CHO HOGAN

you go into it and see that the place is full of dust and hasn't been opened in a long time. there's also some qurans laying around here and there.
one of your followers says "nice plays, shame no one's here to to keep it going..."

you try to find the other to track them down but also don't find them. then you hear an evil laugh from a female.
"HAHAHA you stupid humans have fell for our tricks! and i presume you must be the leader which is why i have left you for last!"

as you and your men exit the the airship it becomes cold as fuck. your men are shivering their asses off, and especially because they're spics living in a warm country, it's extra bad for them.
for you not as much because you got your armour which keeps you a bit more warm than usual.
you knock on the door and after a few seconds you hear something running towards the door. then the door opens. you are met with a man with an insane look in his eye. he goes to give you a giant hug. "FINALLY, PEOPLE! I'VE BEEN SO LONELY!"

john: "damn... we're in a bloody predicament right now."
he starts flipping through the book to check
you notice an hourly patrol that goes through the entrance to get to their positions and back. that's the only patterned movement you can determine for the entrance.

you reload and fire but as you do you get lit up with a few shots. two in your shoulder, one that hit your arm, and one that went by your neck

>GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
>shoot her, take out her knees, and legs.

YOU GO TO DO THAT CHO HOGAN KICK AGAIN, BUT SHE MANAGES TO SLIP BY THIS TIME AND BOXES YOUR FACE UP.
"doing this same move again right away? bad idea, people catch on to those moves and start expecting them, once you perform them. especially if it's right after you perform them."

“Report,whats your name,where’s the rest of the base?”
>get inside and close the door to get away from this freezing hellhole with benedito and my men

>Oh boy if only this place had LAW ENFORCEMENT
>Switch hands, and try to lure them out by remaining silent, once they're out shoot at them

its the only move i know
try to do a BJJ throw and then MMA the shit out of her

"A shame indeed... we should settle in this mosque for now, I believe"
>send two of the converts to go fetch the rest and some supplies, begin preparing the mosque with the rest while they're gone

>Watch the coast, see how often they raise and lower their subs on the pulleys
>Also see if I can get an idea of how close to the cliff they are as they're being moved
"Did you find anything yet, John?"

whoops

51 you go to shoot her but she is not even there. you do not know where she is. you just hear her voice, but you do not know where she is, nor where the voice is coming from.
"foolish human! you have played right into our trap! surrender now and i may show mercy! HAHAHAHAHA!"

you switch hands and try to lure them out. they think you're dead and go to shoot the other arume in the area now. then you go to shoot them, but only end up injuring one of them because you aren't used to shooting with that hand.
now a men from the van starts yelling "A TRAITOROUS HUMAN! FUCKING KILL HIM AND THESE ARUME SCUM! FOR HUMANITY!"
the van starts charging at you and is going to crash into the car you're taking cover behind.

he lets go of you
"a-ah my name... it's uhhhh richard! the rest of base left to get help or died, i haven't seen them since."
you lead your men inside to get warm.
"and where are you men from? what's going on out there? i heard there was some kind of war, we've had no news over here!"

you go for a throw but she shifts her weight and manages to avoid it. then she kicks your leg and starts boxing you up again. your leg stings from the kick.

"good idea."
two converts go get some supplies and fetch the others while you begin preparing the mosque with the other men.
you guys begin your cleaning and sorting things out and all.

there's a chain that has a plat form on it. the subs are placed on top of it and are brought up an down for the searching.
they are near the edge of the cliff, but not at the very edge so it can be more stable. maybe about a few meters.
john: "well there's nothing specific on the size or anything concrete. just speculation. it says that it should be able to fit the arume in there comfortably, and that is must only be big enough for one person to fit in... maybe two or three meters high and wide?"

we both know your concept of "mercy" is as much bullshit as arthas being "trustworthy"! stop being a coward and come out!

Start to defend and when everything seems grim CHO HOGAN HER

>Check if there's anything important missing from the mosque, like prayer carpets. Continue cleaning

>Two injured, two more to go.
>Stand up and back up. Aim for the drivers head and fire. Let my aim be true.

"Yeah, it's gonna be too big for someone to carry... This just gets worst and worst. But, I think I just found a way in. Does the book say anything about how to open the pod?"
>See how many sets of pulleys there are

“Listen,i have a ship outside,can you make it faster,deadlier and stronger than ever before?”

"put down your weapons human! it is i who is in command here!"
then you hear a "don't do it!" sounds like one of your men.
the arume speaks again "ugh! someone shut him up! i'm trying to seem cool here!"
"ahem as i was saying human! put down your weapons!"

YOU DEFEND AND THEN WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT YOU PERFORM A DIFFERENT CHO HOGAN KICK. A WHEEL KICK THAT HITS HER HEAD AND KNOCKS HER OUT COLD ON THE GROUND.
she just lays there.

there's very few carpets, perhaps some people stole them for their house or something. and also some missing furniture (that is if mosques even have furniture). but all in all everything seems to be in place. you guys finish up your cleaning and everything looks very nice. the men also bring along the rest of the converts.

as the van charges towards you, you carefully aim for the drivers head and fire.
BANG it his head explodes and the van turns to the side and crashes into a wall. the men are all dazed inside the van.

you count 8 set of pulleys. that means 8 subs are searching at a time.
john flips through the pages for about a minute.
"hmmm, nothing here on how to open the pod but it doesn't say that there's a key for it or anything so i'm assuming it'll be obvious once we get it..."

"what? what ship? will you answer my question? and no i'm no bloody engineer i'm too high iq!!! i'm a PHYSICIST!"

>Check whatever supplies the converts brought

Shake her body so she can wake up
"Ah damn, I think i went a bit too far."