The average Vietnamese poster

Attached: Clear Kalashnikov 23389u89333.png (400x400, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DxUrYzWhVU
youtube.com/watch?v=fdQgPu3iUYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think the average Vietnamese poster is ms paint swimsuit vietcong loli sir.

Yeah well I'd like some proof before I take your claims at face value.

Attached: 1521094526725.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Average American poster.

Attached: 1537626006537.jpg (850x1000, 136K)

Wtf now I love Vietnam

Cute but this is why I'm against little girls wearing string bikinis in public. One piece swimsuits don't have that problem.

Vietamnese hate...
>Baguettes
>Amerilards
>Chinks
They are pretty based.

Attached: Vietnam 1543524845405.jpg (515x768, 146K)

I spent 2 months in Vietnam. They really are based.

Neat, got any interesting stories?

Attached: Obama Green Lights Arms Sales to Vietnam.jpg (640x430, 30K)

Went to see Ho Chi Minh's preserved corpse in Hanoi. As I walked toward the mausoleum, a couple of guards started waving rifles and screaming at me. Turns out, you're not permitted to use the sidewalk. You need to walk on the road.

>Turns out, you're not permitted to use the sidewalk. You need to walk on the road.
That's weird, what are the sidewalks for then?

government officials, probably like how only they can use cars in North Korea

Also SE Asians are the most based of them all

>liking Jungle gooks
Yuck.

Attached: Rer Oh Rer.jpg (1024x831, 97K)

Attached: kekvietnam.jpg (800x1113, 229K)

>government officials
Okay but does that apply to ALL sidewalks in Vietnam, or just the one near Minh's? Seems like it be near impossible to police a bunch of kids walking around.

Based image

>t. Chinese shill
I bet your that faggot who makes all those pro China threads on Jow Forums proclaiming that they'll surpass us military wise when the peoples liberation army is nothing more than a glorified police force of unfit manlets who are only good at shooting monks and a few poo in loos for the LoLz but would probably get BTFO in a real full scale war.

Just that sidewalk in front of the mausoleum. I was travelling with a guy that was of Indian decent. We rolled into Nha Trang at 5am and dropped off our backpacks at a hotel, then went for a walk until some rooms at the hotel became available. We wandered into a fenced-in fishing village where we were completely out of place. A group of men grabbed us and pulled us into a house. We thought we were being robbed but it was more of a physical invitation to dine and drink with this group of ~15 people. They filled us with stew and beer and sent us on our way.

Ai muốn nói với anh?

Attached: 1537555662741.png (1351x1159, 440K)

I've yet to have one Vietnamese reply, I guess I can always try tomorrow.

>A group of men grabbed us and pulled us into a house
That's a spooky way to introduce yourself and ask people out for dinner but it's nice to know it had a happy ending.
I guess the Vietnamese just like to fuck with people sometimes?

What's the story behind this quality photoshop?

Joyce Chu shot a music video in Vietnam of a Vietnamese cover of a song she did in Chinese. Some user was doing shops of images onto flags, so I asked for this. If you've seen this image floating around, it's from the same thread.

Attached: 1537555840840.png (435x768, 51K)

Neat, would finding this song be easy or is it written in ching chong script? Also is that relevant to the Jpop threads? I don't really ever go in those but it seems relevent enough even though I assume Jpop stand for Japanese pop culture or music.

Attached: the tomoko 1524768011012.png (596x502, 256K)

Actually I think I found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DxUrYzWhVU

The Chinese PV is good too. Look by the sign that says Homme Hair at 1:42.
It's super disorienting hearing it Chinese.
youtube.com/watch?v=fdQgPu3iUYk

Attached: canada.jpg (1560x1077, 277K)

>Homme Hair at 1:42.
Found it

>It's super disorienting hearing it Chinese.
I'm a brainlet, why is it disorienting? Is it because she says something similar to Mao Zedong? I'm sure it's unrelated right?

Attached: how do i even.jpg (495x664, 56K)

Oh, it's not that deep. I've just heard a billion times in Vietnamese. It's like listening to a French translation of the Beatles.

Nah, I just know that East Asians are superior, namely Koreans, Japanese and some small minority of China and Singapore.

Attached: Asian Christian.jpg (500x752, 62K)

Makes sense, I listened to the 99 balloons song in English once and it was really weird.

Well Fagapore is a pretty based poster then again the only other Singaporean here is that waifu poster but I unironically think that's just a bot created for the lolz.

I'm going to sleep now.
G'night bant.

Attached: go to sleep.png (500x462, 172K)

Night

Attached: reave_me_be.jpg (1125x1090, 137K)