How do I lern oop programming? ??

How do I lern oop programming? ??

Attached: 1548635713322.jpg (276x250, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VOgFZfRVaww
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i tjink i made a text game in python when i was learning
also long socks. very vomfu and wsrm you will learn much oop yes

Attached: 1543914057151.gif (500x281, 340K)

Do you know good programming community? I'm looking for. (I'm NOT a beginner of programming)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

this, just read "The C Programming Language" by K&R, do the exercises and stuff in the book that it tells you to learn, then when you think you know enough make a text game with a bunch of if statements and outprints to show yourself how much you've learned
maybe try

google says c does not support oop.

very carefully

Attached: dfbv3-.png (629x887, 414K)

> DJT
Thanks, but I see that is a chatroom of programmers.

nvm i'm redarded
i guess just learn C++ or Java or whatever with a book or online
i only know Java but C looks a lot easier so that's why i suggested it but it's not object-oriented
yeah it's a Jow Forums thread. what do you mean by "programming community" then?

Attached: 1530226139420.jpg (359x347, 51K)

pm me, and i'll give you an invite to my group.

my wife chino is so cute,

> c does not support oop.
Yeah, but matters are slightly complex.

OOP is not apart from C style programming, but it requires you to built massive program to understand why OOP is required. This is a big problem if you are Java programmer where you are just one of programmers who build huge system with collaborations. So Java or OOP cults need to brainwash new programmers to believe that "OOP is the programming" as you was done. Learning OOP after C is not a bad way.

how do I learn to programme if I am a brainlet and keep failing at it

> what do you mean by "programming community" then?
I'm looking for /prog/, like lainchan/λ/

Thanks, but I don't use any pm basically. And I'm looking for public community.

sent :)

replied :(

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 11K)

awesome, your application hsa been accepted. please help build the club website. pleas.e

Attached: 2019-02-08-185439_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 206K)

take an online course in java or python.

Good job. So what do you want to make? If you are serious to make a club website, use OSS.

Attached: Bx20ekSCYAEhYMS.jpg (251x251, 13K)

i'm actually not that interested in making a website. i work as an ee, just like to read random things about how computers work from time to time.

So do you just want to KNOW how the OOP is, not want to USE the OOP to build huge system? Then, there are books probably though I don't know it. I heard of the book "The Design and Evolution of C++" is good for you though I haven't read it. It describes why OPP system in C++ is such.

Attached: 9780135229477_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (271x406, 32K)

How much do you earn

sorry, i was shitposting. My first 2 programming classes in uni were in java.
$77k/year, about 52k-53k/year after taxes. :(

That's very not cool. I thought you programming people make big, fat stacks of cash

What programming language are you using now?

some do. It's pretty common for swe to make $100k starting. I'm ee, tho, and pretty average.
I use C# for scripting. I'm a test engineer for RF hardware, so I don't REALLY do software dev. I do C and x86 in my spare time. Just find interesting labs from various universities floating around online.

> C# for scripting
I don't think C# is fit for scripting, but you have learned java and you are using C#, your programming style shall be OOP, because java and C# is strictly for OOP. Probably you just don't know your programming style is so-called OOP.

> a test engineer for RF hardware
I don't know about much, but are you scripting some GPIB or such for testing?

our instrumentation uses .NET framework. GPIB is used for connecting/networking, but otherwise it's just automating repetitive stuff
>input -6 dBm
>wait 2 seconds
>read output
>set input to -4 dBm
>wait 2 seconds
>read output
>set input to -2 dBm
>etc etc
>log error
literally just scripting. it's not software dev.

Take every online course in java and python you can. Even courses that seem redundant. Do this over and over again.

Learn procedural (C) programming first. Figure out process abstraction and data abstraction. At its simplest, OOP is just using process abstraction and data abstraction together so that that abstract data types are grouped together with the functions (processes) that act on those data types and that this can be achieved without even needing to use a OOP language.

I don't know much about design patterns because I've never written code complex enough to really require them.

t. NEET who never did anything of value with my CS degree.

OK, I understand that you are using C# as a domain specific language (DSL).

So, remember, OOP is just a way to handle large scale programs. As also noted, it is neighboring old C style. But I stated, OOP cults need to brainwash all new programmers to force to use OOP, because it's just a way, but only the realistic way for large scale programming so far. This is why you fell that you need OOP. You don't need OOP if you are just scripting them.

youtu.be/VOgFZfRVaww