Jow Forums is better

Jow Forums is better
prove me wrong
pro tip : you can't

Attached: s4sisbadboard.png (1024x1014, 268K)

better than what?

you take that back right now

Attached: NANI2.jpg (477x213, 37K)

Jow Forums is better than OP
prove me wrong
pro tip : OP and you can't

I wouldn't say Jow Forums is better but esfores is definitely not what it used to be

OP's a faggot. Jow Forums is full of faggots. I think neither a better, they're just equally shit... and gay.

better than wut

rude

Attached: gotem.png (1920x1080, 297K)

soz not soz
are you posting that to reddit?

Attached: thisisnice.jpg (511x514, 83K)

k /s4s/fag

I posted our entire conversation about how you wanted me dead to the twitter account of the UN.

It is about time the UN heard about this!

You do realize that the UN activily allows CERN to commit human sacrifice rituals right? I was supposed to be one of them but I managed to escape before they talked me into their way of life.

Woah. No, I was not aware of that. Do you enjoy your new way of life?

Attached: wendayisdarkalwayrememberhappyday.png (800x473, 29K)

k. wait who are you again?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 10.48.14 AM.png (1916x1050, 397K)

wut is this teal number above my head? it say L0K3b1iE? wut did it mean by this?

Attached: wutanicenumber.gif (274x233, 18K)

it's the hip new le maymay all the kewl kid r doin'

oooh! i lub memes!

Attached: verynice.gif (205x274, 16K)

No not really, everywhere I go I get called a schizo for some reason. I swear everyone is trying to get me thrown into a psych ward because they are jealous of the massive following I've amassed.

You may not "remember" me but I remember you Terry, so go fuck yourself and quit stalking me already. I've already informed the police numerous times about you but they refuse to get off of their fat asses and do something about the sick fuck aka you.

are you sure

I'm in the same room as you

figures. I am not surprised that they would be jealous of your following.

Attached: verycool.png (680x722, 241K)

I get messages everyday about how I've hanged peoples lives for the better you know? But for some reason these pricks want me out of their hair. I'm making a positive change to the world around me and they don't even care!

I know you are. You've sat there looking smug for an hour now and haven't even told me that you want me back. Just leave if you aren't going to engage in conversation with me already.

Ingrates.
Dubs! i hob you two work it out!

Attached: howvery.gif (1000x1000, 483K)

*comfy smugness intensifies*

Alright fine you bastard you win is that what you wanted to hear? Well fuck, you win you son of a bitch now just leave me the hell alone.

k thx bye