International discord thats best for retard bants

International discord thats best for retard bants

/4FGNCV

Attached: 66255461_p2_master1200.jpg (747x1200, 795K)

Kill yourself

My cock putrids from her pussy hole

this

we don't like discords here m8

>d*scord
KYS gay tranny CIA nigger Jow Forumstard. I'm not letting literally spyware scan all my computer files, how do you think so many people get doxx'd by that shit?
Retard

Attached: __kino_kino_no_tabi_drawn_by_naga_u__8ad20c6f62776605222faf75199ddd9e.jpg (600x800, 235K)

Based

how do you get doxxed ina discord server

>how do you get doxxed ina discord server
By consenting to use discord you allow the program to log ALL data in various folders and apps. That's how the make their money, like most social media and chat programs.
Why do you think pic related exists? It's to gather data on Jow Forums users for left wing agencies and probably a few foreign governments.

I'm not even shitposting at this point.

Attached: Typical POL discord shilling.jpg (957x1024, 226K)

oh? i didnt know that. That actually makes you think. but it makes sense how they stay afloat with no ads.

That's why I NOPE the fuck away from such services. Plenty of alternatives to D*scord desu. Same reason the first thing I did with my new phone when I got it was remove all Zuckware and google shit as well as non open sourced stuff like texting apps well at least for my private phone anyway.

Attached: Anlamani-Statue-CloseUpOfHead_MuseumOfFineArtsBoston - Copy.png (638x1002, 1.34M)

Not today CIA.

friendly reminder that discord is worse than reddit

so whats the alternative?

I've heard about something called mumble before but I don't know much about it desu.

discord is unironically killing Jow Forums

thanks, ill check mumble out

>discord is unironically killing Jow Forums
No it isn't, that's like saying facebook is killing Jow Forums. Sure there are a few people who don't value being Anonymous however most people here do want to keep their shitposting lives and personal lives separate because they aren't retarded man children.
D*scord is making Jow Forums and 4channel more cancerous though.

I believe all D*scord thread should be moved to /soc/ personally, would solve a LOT of problems.

Attached: Anonymous cat.jpg (600x450, 13K)

funny how you say this but also have a name on

it killed all my favourite generals on /vg/ except one
once it takes root the people using discord become elitist and shun those that don't use it
eventually all that remains is drama and circlejerking

You mean like all general threads?

it's /vg/ though

A truly cancerous place. They still have generals up for that stupid cripple dating simulator that came out more than half a decade ago.

Attached: 1546421459885.jpg (494x477, 99K)

Horrible. Why do I keep joining Jow Forums servers? It's just a bunch of hairy guys posting shitty nudes

>funny how you say this but also have a name on
Your right, I shouldn't use my actual IRL name which is totally Lee gunsmith cat and not just something I chose because I used to avatar fag post, actually half of what I say here about myself here is bullshit desu I'm actually a tranny who delivers milk to peoples doors from a rural area in Virginia who runs a militia and is a predominate member of the constitutionalist party, I also used to have a serious gambling problem.

>eventually all that remains is drama and circlejerking
Sad, sorry to hear about your boards decent into gayness.

Attached: 1541726519870.jpg (318x320, 15K)

>They still have generals up for that stupid cripple dating simulator that came out more than half a decade ago.
Based [spoiler]however that actually sounds rather cringe desu.[/spoiler]

Attached: rin keep reading 1509940465108.png (600x483, 215K)

well sure it is, but the generals I visit used to be comfy and filled with actual discussion
besides, where else can I go to talk about my vidya?
/v/?
I laff

thanks

Attached: 1507753240935.png (1596x896, 819K)

>besides, where else can I go to talk about my vidya?
Do what I do and be friends with people who aren't zoomer faggots and talk about games with them.
>/v/?
Yeah, the /vg/ split basically killed what little video game discussion there actually was. I think the mods got tired of banning people who kept making general threads and eventually caved.

>be friends with people
unfortunately I'm too autistic for that

Attached: 1490022545745.jpg (800x680, 47K)

not worth it, it's full of underage frogposters
don't bother

Befriend other autists, also force yourself to make eye contact with random people you meet while walk, shopping, whatever.

Indeed

Attached: 1542585678376.png (719x720, 148K)