Who else fucked up his life...

Who else fucked up his life? I'm almost 28 and I graduated from uni with a useless liberal arts degree (media studies to be more precise). I've been already working in some shitty office jobs already and I absolutely hated it. I'm thinking about going back to uni to get a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and specializa in AR/VR/mobile app dev., but I will be 31 when I graduate. Is it worth it? I want to run my own business one day and be able to work internationally, so CS seems like a good choice to me. What do you think, fags?

Also:
>your cunt
>your degree/profession

Attached: 600a8f8778a28efbc366ca5bc008e24d923b865df0631e49d1665cd614a5b17f.jpg (539x531, 74K)

tl;dr

sw dev is a shitty office job, too, but the pay is probably higher. So I don't really know what you're hoping to get out of this.

I only have a realschulabschluss and quit trade school for some shitty white collar job
get on my level fggt

i sometimes wish i was born german

sometimes I wish I wasn't born

why?

why not?
to exists means to suffer while non-existence is neutral so the later is objectively better

I could start my own company or work as a freelancer. Sitting in an office is not the problem. I just want to be creative, work independently and I enjoy designing things (that's why app dev). I'm good at math too, so I could handle the programming part. And I could build my own stuff, which is awesome.

yeah tough shit
im 29 and graduated with an AAS in Respiratory Therapy and no one will hire me because its all about who you know in that profession
its fucking sad when flipping burgers offers better employment than half the degrees out there

I'm 27 and I graduated almost three years ago with a math/CS bachelor's but still don't have a job. Due to a combination of mental illness, not living in the right area and not having the required experience, I've only ever worked unskilled jobs.

I wish I had just started working part time when I was a teenager and taught myself to make video games in my spare time and not gone to college. At least I don't have student loan debt.

Attached: 1549582984048.png (2518x1024, 210K)

I think you're glamorizing it too much. You should be plenty creative enough at a graphics design job (or whatever the fuck media studies is).
I work as an electrical engineer, and in school I thought I was going to be working on insanely hard quantitative problems and designing circuits, but instead I'll spend days trying to debug a system only to realize a technician followed the instructions wrong and loaded the wrong fpga image.
I've heard that's a really hard profession to get into regardless.

>not living in the right area
not an excuse. Companies will pay to fly you out to interview, and pay for your relocation expenses.

I mean, shit.
I have a ba in accounting.
I work at a liquor store. Shits tight, but as long as you are happy at your income you're fine.
If you're not fuck you, I am at 13.50 an hour

No, no design. It's more like video journalism. Sure, I glamourize it a little bit, but I've been building my own apps already and I enjoyed it. But the most important thing is, that I could start my own business and live/work abroad. I can't do that with a shitty media studies degree.

i'm a neet

i'm getting ba in philosophy in Russia, keep in mind that things may be worse

do it, my man.
based.
I've seen some philosophy majors go pretty far.

YOLO my dude, remember to invest in Poland after you hit it big with an app or something

8 yr NEET life
gay boyfriend makes bank
fuck having kids
no fucking loser pride parades for us

Attached: 1549633434434.jpg (850x495, 63K)

>U.S.A.
>Bachelors in Audio Engineering/Sound Engineer
Basically I got a job setting up and running the sound system for a local nightclub. The pat isn't terrible but I basically call the shots since the rest of the people working at the club are illiterate as far as what I do goes. Have an intern every year working with me, get a modest pay rate and tip-outs every weekend night. I have no debt, get three days off a week and am building up a modest bit of savings.

That's actually cool.

Joke's on you. I'm half polish and I've been living in Poland for a few months in the past (in Lodz). I love Poland and I wouldn't mind to move there one day. I just want to get out of Germany.

>flag
>no degree (yet)
i'm in a constant state of despair over this cuck hole and can't commit to finishing all of my senior year of highschools exams
please shoot me

Is that image from Jow Forums? That is the funniest thing I've seen all week.

US.
2 year HVAC degree.
It's a very demanding job, with kinda shitty pay compared to other skilled contractor fields. Sweating balls all summer, working 60-70 hours a week. And once work slows down in winter, stil screwed with 1 guy rotating on-call each week to be ready for emergency jobs. Even as a shut-in who rarely leaves the house, it's a little annoying. I'd like to drink some alcohol once in a while, but work gets in the way. Can't drink and ahve a hangover on a workday, or it will be torture.

You got it. Deploying freedom strike.

>aus
>anthropology/translating doujins, game scripts and short stories for barely anything

Attached: 321.png (476x494, 382K)

Commercial/construction or residential?

bump

thats why i never recommend college
you might get a diploma for studying like 5 years but the chances that you'll end up in a supermarket are really fucking high

literally the reverse here, people constantly whining that they wanna go to the west bcuz too low salaries

Come to Vietnam and teach English.

Attached: everything is going to be ok.png (128x128, 36K)

i failed life lol

bump, the trees only know Vietnamese

I'm serious, it's a good option for someone like OP.

2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 7, a number 6 with extra dip, 2 number 45's, one with cheese and a large soda

I finished 3 years of trade school for photography.I am a thief and I make decent money.You really don't need diplomas.