Love thread

Just wanted to say I love you all unconditionally! Feel free to post whatever you want in this thread. Share your troubles, maybe I can give you some advice.
Or just bully me, whatever floats your boats my dudes.

Attached: untitled_by_kangaroo1810-d8welzo.png (300x266, 66K)

You too user. Good night.

I was supposed to meet w my friends but im retarded and got the dates mixed and when i found out it was too late i wanna kill myself

what a fucking honor to know that such a great individual such as yourself considers a mere peasant such as myself worthy of empathy
how generous of you to mingle with people whom you consider lower then yourself, you really deserve a pat on the back
all hail our great benefactor!

Goodnight user!

I love this guy Jon from my work
This pirate qt is so nice to me.
I wish he'd come my way

Attached: 1504523130239.jpg (2000x2000, 328K)

Hmm, I wonder if this is sarcasm or not???

We were gonna go eat lunch and fuck around somewhere and then hang out at his house. Yeah thats true that we can make another plan but the only time im free again would be next weekend and noe i have nothing to fucking do because i cleared up my entire day for this. Im so fucking dumb

Stop bullying me already it's nearly valentines and another year with no gf

Don't beat yourself up about it. Take your mind off things by doing something mindless and distracting, watch some videos or play some vidya. Listen to some music maybe. Basic suggestions I know but eh, simple things can help.

Happy nearly valentines day! Remember; you're a beautiful and irreplaceable person.

I appreciate the sentiment, but it's a bit inauthentic

of course not my dear
how could i scoff at the idea of some random fuck on the internet spouting hollow platitudes?

Thanks man :D

It's okay, I understand. Sometimes I'm unsure if people mean it when they say they love me too. Believe what you want.

Now I know what platitude means, many thanks

saged

bumped

Actually went out and tried to make friends today. Feels good.

Attached: a08b0bf.jpg (1125x1248, 118K)

Hello, it's almost February 14 and My gf will give me a nine inch nails CD.

Attached: 1548992299953.jpg (930x691, 61K)

Awesome, did you actually make any? I'm not great at making new friends, hah.

Aw, that's nice. :D

Absolutely nice ^^
I'm so excited about my gift.
Me and my gf we have 5 years together.

Attached: aegishjalmur.png (460x460, 26K)

Not sure if I did make friends, but I sure as hell did try.

Not gonna lie this is just a watered down /comfy/ thread. Low quality if you ask me, but it seems like anons are enjoying it so enjoy yourselves.