Serbia

>non-white
>low IQ
>niggerish culture and behavior
>niggers of Europe
Give me 1 (ONE) reason why this shithole should not be nuked.

Protip: you can't.

Attached: rs.png (2560x1707, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEpI2XpILGc
youtube.com/watch?v=mBsvtbwejUs
youtube.com/watch?v=9dZj7YW5oFQ
youtu.be/4aLnPEk5yRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Trianon-map.jpg (740x490, 76K)

Attached: Flag_map_of_Serbia_(without_Kosovo).png (561x728, 122K)

Some Serbs are pretty white, but I agree, most are half-gypsy half-turkish mongrels who behave like apes. But that goes for you as well, you have even more gypsies than we do. I wish Hitler genocided them just like the Jews.

We Bosniaks are more European then them.

>most are half-gypsy half-turkish mongrels who behave like apes.
Well said, Felvidék.

This is actually true. It's probably because the Bosniaks were spared Turkish semen in their women as they converted, while the Serbs resisted and thusly were raped, pillaged and overall much more exploited.

>Give me 1 (ONE) reason why this shithole should not be nuked.
I can't, but i can give you a dozen more why it should

You are such a fucking tryhard shill. Every day with this bullshit, fuck you you are just making me want to support Serbia more

you forgot the most important part. russias bitch fake country

Attached: 1531384962966.png (556x619, 278K)

Sure you are turkish gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=jEpI2XpILGc

All of the countries should be nuked, it's all over, the shitskins have taken over. But, would be lovely to see Russia nuked first - it is a mecca of all kinds of shitskins ranging from black to yellow.

t. Servian diaspora
Based and redpilled!

hungarian women belong to Serbian Men.

Attached: 634.gif (251x251, 462K)

>magyar

Attached: 1538524881062.png (903x904, 827K)

Balkan Wars basically fucked up everyone involved, except Slovenia. but Serbia probably got it the worst compared to how they were pre-war. Bosnia was and remains a joke so it hardly counts, but Serbia saw serious economic and moral decline where, just to use what is probably the best known example, former prestigious diplomatic housing was acquired by the new criminal elite and being that way was seen as the way to do well yourself. Especially in Belgrade which I'm amazed how it managed to function through the '90s and early 2000s. People joke about Dalmatia and Split specifically where everyone's supposed to be a heroin junkie at the time, but that was nothing compared to how things were bad over in Serbia following sanctions and shit.

>this bullshit thread again
anti-Serbian threads are just as disgusting and horrifying as anti-Romanian threads, and both kinds of those threads are almost always made by Hungarians. because you Hungarians hate everyone and behave just like jews in your hatred of your neighbors. Hungarians are such fucking seethings sometimes i swear. why can't you try to live in peace with Romanians, Serbs, Slovaks, Austrians, and anyone else? you clearly have some agenda against us, because you openly call us gypsies and want our land. like how Zionist Khazars call Palestinians as "sand niggers" and take their land.

why do you hate everyone so much? why can't you want some peace for once? are you provoking your neighbors into hating you so you can later say you are the victim? because the more you rile up Serbs and Romanians with your hate threads, it seems you want to make Serbs and Romanians to hate you so you can say, "why do they hate me so much? i did nothing to them! please someone help me against these haters!"

how cute, the angry Magyar actually thinks that someone will take his bait...

Attached: Jewgary.png (1336x3000, 768K)

>mfw there are 2 serbia threads up and it's only a sunday

Attached: 1492948151062.png (1027x865, 440K)

Visiting Budapest and north of Serbia is always good times. Hungarian girls are the easiest, even a total Kobold of a man could fuck one.

They are really scared of you for some reason. Either that or this fucking magyar who is on it all the time got cucked by a Serbbro

>caused ww1
>caused communism
>caused ww2
>now Russia and eastern Europe are poor post commie shitholes
>start cold war 2 by pulling Russia in yugo wars
That list can go on and on. They are the reason of all Russia's problems. The only reason it shouldn't be nuked as i can think of is to be used as our Lebensraum.

Feels good living in Vojvodina Laszlo. Love your women they are so much more open to combinations than ours.

AND they are discrete about it. Big kiss to all madjarice browsing pol

They're sucking that Russian dick so hard, even Russians are laughing at them.

You should see Putin's visit to Servia -- Serbs gathered from all over the country to see him but Putin barely said anything, kek.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-132229~2.png (720x401, 56K)

This. Went to Budapest and managed to pull 5 Hungarian girls in a week without much effort, they love foreign dick.

and both are Serbia hate threads. (((someone))) is truly pissed off....

>muh dik
Nice LARP, pathetic virgins.

>Hungarian language

youtube.com/watch?v=mBsvtbwejUs

Attached: babby.jpg (385x383, 19K)

English tourists have such an easy time with your women, do you secretly hope to be colonised by us?

sounds like some angry horses crying.
youtube.com/watch?v=9dZj7YW5oFQ
this one was made by a jew too.

Attached: Spitzer.png (3552x4400, 469K)

No, he's actually right. The Turkish looking Bosniaks are few and far between. They are mostly full blooded white. The Serbs on the other hand have a very distorted gene pool. It's unfortunate really.

Open your eyes i know you're an adequite person which is rare for a romanian. There are plenty of reasons to hate them. Serbs are fucking cancer.

[nasheed intensifying]

Attached: 1522550614401.jpg (945x580, 45K)

bunch of little whores seeking for place, trying out different dicks. spineless country which doesnt exist. they love russians so hard but the feelings arent mutual ahhaha. they see serbs as low dicksuckers which they are !

Attached: 1528172878258.jpg (900x510, 161K)

Truth hurts, doesn't it, Pista bacsi?

Attached: 1543059077556.png (469x362, 151K)

IMAGINE BEING PART OF PEOPLE WHERE FOREIGN LEADERS ARE PRAISED AND PUT NEXT TO YOUR OWN FLAG !

Attached: 1543613529516.jpg (1000x541, 94K)

Cry me a river hungo bungo. You are literally irrelevant in this world. And nobody gives a shit about your country.

Bosniaks are filthy T*rks. Fuck Bosnians and your shit hole country.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1547310373274~3.jpg (251x242, 19K)

ex was a serb
probably fucked her dad
IQ of like 90
serbs are subhuman

Good job, you managed to fuck women who had no other intention in their minds to begin with, surely couldn't have happened in any other country on Earth.
>flag

Attached: 1546856175906.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

pathetic dick sucking ! what a disgrace country

Attached: 1523308081018.jpg (970x647, 108K)

No. Bosnians are filthy Turks, not even close to being European. They also follow a sandnigger religion their Ottoman masters forced upon them. Fuck Bosnians

no, Hungarians who keep bashing Serbs and Romanians are the true cancer. i don't think you are Russian, but that Analbanian who LARPed as Bavarian.

exactly.

whenever i see a Hungarian making a Romania or Serbia hate thread, it kinda makes me think that Hungarians do this on purpose to make us hate them. why? they just piss us further off with their cheap bait.
'
but, these certain Hungarians who drive this hate act like kikes, maybe because they really are?

Attached: Croatia Slavonia.png (944x944, 289K)

Imagine being a part of the Russian empire soon.

he admitted once that his sister is being SERB'd lmao, that amount of frustration is probably the reason why he's creating these threads so often

I know it hurts to be the butt of every joke, Canada, no need to bully the weaker kids when you are being bullied.

this is serbia where foreign leader pictures are put next to your own flag! and you think why people hat ethis spineless cocksucking country. even russians themselves hate it, putin didnt even say a word in belgrade but over 50k people came to see him ahahahaha. very cringe people

Attached: 1541453173500.jpg (800x533, 82K)

shill thread

and he left Vojvodina because of this i suppose.

i don't think that user is Canadian, probably some butthurt Hungarian diaspora.

You're a bosniak right?

>but, these certain Hungarians who drive this hate act like kikes, maybe because they really are?
This. It is well-known that Hungary is loaded with the Jew, and that they have a big problem with them, as well as with gypsies. Hungarian flag has become akin to meme flags.

mm this dicksucking gets to bit cringe level.

Attached: 1518805933263.jpg (1023x575, 81K)

and a very obvious one too, shills are not hiding anymore. i suppose all Hungarians who drive this hate are paid by their fellow Magyar, Soros?

Attached: Hungarian national hero.png (3472x2956, 602K)

waiting for the algerian troll to show up and their team is full

guess guess, which country puts BIG foreign leader pictures next to their small flag?

Attached: 1535861636218.jpg (1000x541, 180K)

I love being Serbian because everyone in the world hates us.
The rest of the experience isn't that great, I have to say. But seeing everyone in the world foam at the mouth at the thought of Serbia really fills me with joy.

serbia

Attached: 1520680692094.jpg (1000x541, 159K)

>Hungary is loaded with the Jew
it always was. and i would not be surprised if the Hungarian shitposters are cryptokikes.
>Hungarian flag has become akin to meme flags
because Hungary is just a meme country waiting to be wiped out by all the Serbs, Romanians, and Slovaks it has oppressed for centuries and kept pissing off with their hatred and propaganda after Trianon aimed against them.

Attached: Hunsraeli.png (2648x2608, 390K)

>I love being Serbian because everyone in the world hates us.
the only ones who hate us are those entities who surround us, the brainwashed NPCs from the west only despise us though

Based and redpilled. They think all russians fucking love those grekoturkish brown monhrels. Serb would pass as an georgian/armenian in Russia.

Yiah. I mean, even a tiny Estonia has to put in its two cents. Feels good to know that even the tiniest, irrelevant country gets butthurt just thinking about you.

i dont know any country that has so cucked people. this is pathetic. they put other country and their leaders over their own, that cuck level is very high

Attached: 1531164291743.jpg (728x565, 56K)

me too, he is probably not really Algerian, but perhaps some proxy.

replace Serbian and Serbia with Romanian and Romania and it can work for myself and my country too. because we are both hated so much nearly everywhere we go. i just love seeing so many seethings popping up from time to time, because their desperation is showing every day.

Budapest is the smut capital of Europe with Prague following as a close second. The total extermination of Hungarians and Czechs will immediately boost the morality of Europe.

>this thread
>around 60th time i see it
>literally the same format
>spewing lies that fit the narrative
Kys shill
youtu.be/4aLnPEk5yRs and i will give 2 hours of reason on english from an american who lived here last few months, but not to you, for the rest of the good people here who maybe fell i to your shill psyop, enjoy

Then you are a retarded gypsy like the rest of your kind

Cope harder rape baby. I reckon your woman need some big Bosnian cock to inject some European into future generations. Or you can chimp out again and get bombed by NATO.

Attached: 1549381986792.png (495x483, 127K)

I'm sooo done

Attached: 1545077751037.png (1125x873, 708K)

The fallout would fuck up the surrounding countries

Genetically false

Attached: 1538659742365.png (2345x1118, 1.49M)

everytime i see a Hungarian spewing hate against either Romanians or Serbs, it makes me want to say...

...MAGYAR NEM EMBER!

Attached: Hungary 4K.png (736x960, 362K)

I like Serbs, they just do dumb shit occassionally and go into ravings with delusions of grandeur, kinda like Romanians, but I'm all good with both.

>big Bosnian cock
That's not what your sister meant when she said she loves the BBC.

Feels good have unruly foreigners seeth with jealousy doesn't it lad?

remember serbs, vladimir putin is watching you! do everything to look good in his eyes. fucking no self respect patheic cucks that even russian people despise.

Attached: 1525361183399.jpg (1024x711, 614K)

How ironic Nihil
>spamming
>spreading lies

Attached: 1506867511189.png (900x611, 670K)

>retarded gypsy
thats what all shills say when they meet with a based Romanian.

shut up Szabad Komuves.

i second that, everytime i see someone bashing us, it makes me feel proud how much butthurt we generate. maybe we can turn Hungarian butthurt into energy, it would be enough to power up the world for centuries.

Attached: Zsidossuth.jpg (5696x4584, 3.88M)

Ye i love how most of the westerners who craim to be redpilled hate serbia after the 90a media demonization of serbia under bush and clinton, but now that they turned agaimst them, they still cant manage to get loose of that part of brainwash, like every other nation they ruined in the medias lense, but not the serbs, no, they got that right!!!!! Fucking hypocrites

serbs are the most supreme white people

Attached: serbs_are_turks.jpg (762x236, 90K)

Attached: Zsidorszag.jpg (2048x1533, 1.3M)

Croatia and Hungary were a bit different than them shitting at our mouth

>Stolen shekels
More like - spoils of war.

Typical Serb, just can't stop projecting. Nobody cares what God you believe in when you look like a gypsy lol. Cry harder please.

haahah fuck yes serbia!!!! remember to buy russian flag and their imperial flag and put it to your home or wall! fuck yes serbia ahahahah. pathetic cuck. go to russia and people will despise you.

>just can't stop projecting
Jew detected. Take those Jew tricks somewhere else.

Hey fren

Attached: Nothing personel.png (639x669, 399K)

he is either a Magyar or Khazar.

i can't wait for Luzicki to show up.

Attached: Khazar Magyar bros.png (704x1056, 420K)

hahahahah fuck you salty bitch
serbs supreme ubermench race not your mongol jew faggy race

>not a memeflag
>more than 1 post by this ID
Now that's a rare slide thread!

Yes, you specifically will tell me what i am hahahaha, my dear dear faggot jew shill or hatered fueled bluepilled cuck, neck yourself
>thats what all shills say
Every time the same rhetoric, ooo, >serv
I think they are desperate at this point

You do realize that everyone is ignoring you in this thread? Even those who agree with you. I am the first one who decided to bite your bait. Do you realize how irrelevant you are, and how nobody takes opinions of Estonia as something worth comprehending? Do go on, seethe and post.

dont worry they will come begging back to EU on their knees because russia will start dumping nuclear waste into their rivers as a sign of ally. fuck yes serbia!!!! ahhahaha. im such big nationalist, i put vladimir putin face and current russian and their imperial flag next to mine! fuck yes serbia

I went you retard and married a russian women. Now go and lick some german boots.

Anyone who supports actions of this autist should be gassed.

But i went and they didnt, and we are the same people with same origin, what are you talking about

it is a typical Magyar butthurt thread.

>I think they are desperate at this point
well said. no wonder they keep pushing their failed narrative, they know their end is coming. also, i think all impersonators were getting desperate because of me too, they know i changed alot.

Attached: Hungols.png (2116x1248, 2.37M)