How should I kill myself? I think it's stupid but there is no future for me

How should I kill myself? I think it's stupid but there is no future for me

Attached: 654EE750E4D140B4A58D535D9DB238B9.jpg (886x960, 186K)

You're gonna die anyways OP. Why kill yourself now after all you've endured?

Yeah, I always felt the same but I'm a lonenly loser

DONT

Everyone is alone user. You're just dissapointed because you were led to believe a bunch of fairy tale bullshit.
Stop expecting shit from life and get out there and live it.

I just want someone who would text me and ask what's up, or go out with me for a drink, or even remember my birthday. I have no one, folks I think may become my pals never feel the same about me and just responding

*stop responding

I just can't dude, I have no job, no friends, I'm fat, my teeth are falling out. My life is over and I know it

I'd take pills and some vodka but that doesn't work. I want painless death since I'm even a faggot when it comes to death

it will be painless in the end you just have to endure it for a while
but you should know that there's nothing waiting for you at the end of that trip

Live Stream your suicide in the most entertaining way as possible

Yeah I know but I'm just scared of the pain

Kill yourself

Just look at me. People always give me that look like I'm beneath them. I've tried telling myself it's not true but I can't lie no longer
How?

Attached: _20190210_212259.jpg (2208x3511, 1.03M)

>Don't listen to this fag
>Don't do it OP
I was in your exact same spot with nothing to do in life no friends nothing i contemplated suicide everyday but I'm glad i didn't do it
You can turn your life around believe me if you put enough effort in making yourself better you will get a better life

>Live Stream your suicide in the most entertaining way as possible

Use your fucking imagination! Toaster in the bath is a classic.

you live in poland, youre the white race's last hope

Neck Yourself Faggot

Think about your parents, how will they feel knowing that their son killed himself :(

Relieved

I've tried I'm just too weak mate
But I'm a fatass neckbeard virgin with no futute. I'm no ones last hope
I know, the only person that still loves me and supports me is my mom. She is the only reason I haven't done it yet

Stop boring us and LiveStream your suicide you pathetic faliour of a human

>But I'm a fatass neckbeard virgin
You wat m8??? Do you consider this a "fatass neckbeard"You're better looking than me and with a face like that i seriously doubt that you are fat
just go to the gym try to get some friends you'll eventually get a gf no matter how hard you try to distant yourself from love it will find a way to get to you

>You're better looking than me and with a face like that i seriously doubt that you are fat

hahahahahahahahaha

Just fuck off dude

Thanks tunisian bro, it was the nicest thing someone has said to me in years.

But yeah I'm fat. I'm 196cm tall and I weight 115kg. I always wanted to try out gym, even went there 2 times when I still had a job. I didn't know what to do desu.

KEK

Nice trolling Rick hahahaha

Only issue I could see was the lighting.

Attached: 1549830228599.jpg (750x1200, 134K)

I'm heterosexual, but I'd probably have a smash on that

>196cm
>115 kg
Do you consider that fat? You just need to knock off a couple of kgs and you'll be fine
As to how it might seem hard but with some dedication you can become a chick magnet just visit the gym from time to time you can also easily find a trainer that will help get back on your feet or you can do it the Jow Forums way wich consists of asking Jow Forums for help

What about finding another job?

Once again, thank you tunisian bro. I appreciate your advice, I hope I don't fuck up anymore.
I should find another job, that's true

So you're no longer gonna kill yourself?

I'm glad i can help but just promise me you won't do it

I don't know what to think bong. I wish I was stronger to conquare my stupid thoughts and do something in my life. Normally I don't have any people to talk to but some advice from tunisian bro made me realise some people have it much worse than me

I don't want to be a drama queen but I'd rather not

If you can't afford CPAP mask you can replace it with GP-5 gas mask. You can get one with a tubing for around 5$ in Poland.

Attached: 1547324430651.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

You have no intention of killing yourself. People don't come to Jow Forums to Kill themselves. People often kill themselves as a result of coming to Jow Forums, but that's a different story. Have a bong, chill out, go to bed, and wake up in the morning ready to take on the world. Or kill yourself.

Have you considered getting some help from a professional? Maybe you should pick a hobby, for me reading literature, coding and vidya really helped to ease the melancholy. And when playing or reading you can engage with some other people too, join some kind of community. Stay safe frien!

Attached: 8C9DECA6-DA31-4B1A-8AD7-6F9295A116DE.jpg (790x837, 67K)

Don't feed the troll. Demand the troll provides a live Feed of his suicide.

#BeBased

user, it's not a bad life, just a bad day.
Don't end it all just because everything seems to be going bad. Killing yourself will just ensure that NOTHING will get better. Just... Think about all the oppurtunities in life! Think about your dreams as a kid. Think about the people that love you.

Just don't do it, user...

You are not ugly I know more ugly guys then you and they have normal lifes. I was recently recejcted by a girl that I really loved and I felt extremely bad, but live goes on. Its really bad sometimes so bad that you dont even want to eat, sleep,shit or do anything but after time it gets better. Maybe talk to mom she will help you It may be hard to be open about your feelings but it really helps. Your life will get better just dont end it now. We are with you stay strong.

become a jew like me and then you can walk around knowing you are one of gods chosen people. No need to kill yourself when you are above everyone else with your jewness

OP get your ass employed. You will have daily doses of human interaction and them sweet monis. Things will go uphill.

I just had a talk with my mom. She is a strong woman and I love her very much. She told me to get a job and I know she is right but I'll end up in a factory with ukrainians trying to communicate. I was so tired after every day I'd not go out or anything like that. I just don't want to end up 30 or 40 alone while working the same job. I know that's how life works and I shouldn't be a bitch but it feels so pointless
I always wanted to become a streamer or youtuber so I could talk to folks. I'm just not entertaining or have a good character for it. I'm that guy you know but don't want to be around
Yeah I used to play wow for so many years but the game sucks now. The problem is get into vidya too much and live my life through them. When it comes to professionals, I feel they will charge my mom fir nothing other than some drugs.
Saved

I've used to work in a rubber factory. Half of people there were ukrainians that I couldn't talk to or folks who also gave up on life and were in their 40's

just think of satania

You live in Poland. It is a very nice place and needs more people like you to make it better and you can start by doing that through self improvement. I believe in you OP!
PS. It is actually VERY hard to kill one's self. As someone in the healthcare field, I have taken care of several failed suicide attempts. You are MUCH better off constantly failing to get back on your feet rather than just end it all.

>buy yourself a heavy drink
>buy yourself a firecracker
>go home
>drink the whole bottle
>undress yourself
>lit the firecracker and put it in the bottle
>shove the bottle in your ass as soon as possible

job done.

dasz rade mordo, pamietaj zabic sie mozna codziennie, a odnosic porazki zyciowe tylko poki zyjesz, jak pomoglem zostaw subka i lapke nie zapomnij o dzwoneczku

pamietaj ze kazde 60 sekund smutku to stracona minuta szczescia...

pamiętaj, że kazde 60 sekund bez bata w pluca zielonego bucha to minuta bez THC wiesz ocb pzdr z fartem d-.-b

Twoja Mama jest zbyt dobra dla ciebie żebyś ją zostawiał. Posłuchaj się jej rady, znajdź pracę, daj sobie czas, rozwijaj się i nie stawaj w miejscu bo tak tylko bardziej się pogrążysz. Trzymam za ciebie kciuki stary!

Też nieironicznie trzymam za niego kciuki, sam się chciałem ostatnio odjebać (20 yo) ale jak sobie wyobrażę co będzie się działo z moją mamą to póki co odpuszczam ten temat

Dzieki chlopaki

Zivot jest kurwa niekedy ale:

196 cm good genes.

Your face : symmetrical (with visible slavic traits)

Conclusion: you are 5/10 or slightly over 5/10 in physical appearance. Losing weight is easy at a BMI of 29. Just walk an additional hour a day. That would get you to a 7-8 range...

Having breeding success is achievable.

Perhaps you should reconsider your situation.

sure, go for it.

You could join their doomer gang. Them old folks have the coolest stories.