Why do women of color love white cock so much?

Tell me Jow Forums there must be a simple reason. I personally feel this is politically related, as everyday a new article is written by some BOC (Bitch of Color) about "evil white men"

But they all date white men, and lust for white dick. Simple repression of urges coming out in aggressive articles? White men are becoming the new nigger

Attached: 1526257348356845946776536.jpg (539x578, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they realize a mixed race child will have better opportunity.

A darkie may face racial discrimination, but someone with a lighter skin tone might be considered exotic.

Race mixing is just a form of social elevation.

>Race mixing is just a form of social elevation.
I think we can go simpler. Consider the environment now. What happened when daddy used to tell his daughter "don't go near the niggers"?

Attached: 152623573468.png (435x443, 100K)

It's more to do with status signaling. White men are considered stable and successful, good traits for fatherhood. If they can get one of these white men it means they are higher status than the women around them who have to settle their own race

Media influence. /thread

Because it's smooth and pink and cute and white men are clever and funny in these dorky and cute innocent ways dark guys are not

perhaps but brown girls have always fallen victim to white fever

It's "exotic." Its always "exotic" regardless of race. Why did my Scottish mother marry a Pole? Because my father was "exotic."

Only virtue will end this age of degeneracy.

I personally think it's more primal than that

The jews have to shove nigger dicks down white women's throats, BOC's line up to gobble white cock without any pressure. In fact there's more pressure for them NOT to go near white men.

>Because it's smooth and pink and cute
The dick?
>white men are clever and funny in these dorky and cute innocent ways dark guys are not
Probably has something to do with having an IQ

So you're saying it's instinctual for them to jump shit for white dick?

Attached: 1549666269175.jpg (720x480, 43K)

white men are genetically superior. they have a good mix of intelligence, size, beauty, strength, industry, resourcefulness, ambition amongst many other positive traits compared to other races generally speaking. that's the reason. end of thread

post feet pls

yuppers my guy. Historically having pale skin in women is desirable, and having tanned skin in men is desirable. Please note that "tanned skin" refers to white skin out in the skin (implying a man that does manly things), not inherently dark skin. Black skin is black no matter how active you are. Tall, dark, and handsome refers to meds.

The only tall dark and handsome black I can think of is Idris Elba.

Attached: cute black bleached.jpg (564x1001, 99K)

*white skin out in the sun

Thanks for your contribution, but don't be a fucking faggot with your "end of thread" shit. Little thing called "freedom of thought" too complex for you Brit?

white men have more money & power than darkies

Because they see white men as a genetic upgrade.

Why are black woman white man couples so cute? I need a black gf now

Their lives are better in countries with an abundance of white cock. This ins't hard.

As exotic as a plumber

Because Whites have something browns don't. Social status, a dominant culture and heritage, and other things that being a darkie wouldn't get you in life. Hell, even being a light skinned Mexican gets you higher priorities than curries or even chinks do.

Jow ForumsJBW is so blackpilling but true, and it's funny how they hate on white people for being the apex in the human species.

Attached: 957450CA13384E07B6614099D0EF22A2424810000374E9CDD7D9C.jpg (630x608, 100K)

So you go with historical? Rather than a primal lust for something just different? The complete opposite and contrast? I think the color contrast plays a big part

Attached: Thanks google image search.png (500x300, 13K)

Nope. For them anything is better than black. I've found african girls way easier to get than russian girls where I live

fucking lolz

because you are seen as walking wallets fully of money dear gringo

/thread

Attached: martial arts.png (500x673, 565K)

the historical lust for white cock is of course rooted in the primal, as my argument clearly accounts for. There are many factors that go into a woman of color choosing a superior mate of course.

Nobody likes niggers, not even nigresses.

go get one user it's easy

>There are many factors that go into a woman of color choosing a superior mate of course.
If you have the time I'd love to hear them. It's not that I disagree, but am trying to understand my own lust towards an arab woman.

the top tier pleistocene hunter is the XXI century billionaire. Women likes staying as safe as posible

The Asian white cock thing is a myth. It's like niggers who think white women love them, but they don't realize the white women they get are trash. It is VERY rare to see an attractive Asian woman with a white guy, even if the white guy is 10/10. They just don't know what an attractive Asian looks like.
Black women are unironically the ones who LOVE white cock. Even if you are an average white guy, you can get a top 1% black woman that will treat you well and make every black dude jelly.

>It is VERY rare to see an attractive Asian woman with a white guy
Oh user....you gonna be okay?

Attached: 1525346357654876897.jpg (400x286, 40K)

R JBW?

When they get used up by their own community and are deemed unworthy of a relationship, they go find a white guy who doesn't know their sexual history.
I tell my brown boys which girls are hoes. We all do.
We don't tell the white boys who think that brown = chaste that his brown girlfriend/wife is lying about being a virgin.
TL;DR white boys buy the "I'm a virgin/inexperienced" line from brown whores that no longer have a chance in their own communities. We treat whores like whores and this results in the whores disliking us and favouring clueless white boys who treat them like princesses
Better believe whitey still gets cucked, they can't actually maintain attraction beyond the honeymoon phase

i said "end of thread" because it's just not a complex or mysterious issue ameribro

For every example you pull, there's 50 examples of a 10/10 white girl with a non-white
And in those examples, usually with his kid

>When they get used up by their own community and are deemed unworthy of a relationship, they go find a white guy who doesn't know their sexual history.
Cope much? Don't get all mad because brown girls can't wait to get a white dick in them

I know why you said it. I just think it's presumptuous and very "British" of you

And every white guy thinks it's just jelly Asian incels that say this lol. Trust me, it's true.

Go for Persian women. They worship white men the most out of any race.

Attached: Persian women made for White BVLLs.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>For every example you pull, there's 50 examples of a 10/10 white girl with a non-white
HAHAHAHHAHA uh huh, yup that's definitely based on reality

That's usually an anomaly too though. I will say, most white women have no interest in dating Asian dudes, but the ones that do are always pretty hot.

I think you're wrong, because I literally see it all the time. I have attraction towards chinks though. Just literally none at all

I'll remember that.

BFWM just works

Attached: 1549749820878.jpg (720x720, 76K)

This is the most pathetic cope I’ve ever seen

White men are seen as more socioeconomically prosperous and potentially promising, along with genetically stronger. White men have an overall higher market value than men of any other race.

If they wanted white cock, why would they be in bed with Canadians?

Nah it's true. I've known some super successful Asian dudes that can get any hot Asians they want, and they are just baffled at the Asian girls white guys choose. Like they don't understand, they think the guys are capable of doing way better than what they go for.

And I've seen the reality you claim isn't true. We could do this all day.

deluded

Whatever you say man, can't argue with delusional retards. The reality you perceive just isn't real. You can be happy with your ugly asian GF if you want to, but there's a reason HAPA offspring are usually dysgenic and miserable.

I had a ONS with a tinder girl last summer who looked just like this. She was fun to hoist onto my shoulders and throw around. She got all shy when I had her sit on my face and said three times "but I haven't showered today". And I was all for seeing her again until she told me she loved me after that first meeting. Yeah, no thanks.

Shame.

>The reality you perceive just isn't real
You mean my eyes? You sure you're not a butthurt chink?
> You can be happy with your ugly asian GF
I have a white gf, and I'm white.
>but there's a reason HAPA offspring are usually dysgenic and miserable
Oh yeah you're definitely a butthurt chink KEK

Attached: 1525634575684579.jpg (800x450, 67K)

This image gets posted here so many times, and it's usually some guy saying that it's his girlfriend and she calls him "Massa" in bed.

lol sure buddy, anyone can lie on the internet. I'm sure your a 140 IQ ubermensch too.

>it's usually some guy saying that it's his girlfriend and she calls him "Massa" in bed
Hot. Fass knows what's up

>lol sure buddy
Cope
>anyone can lie on the internet
Ironic, yes?
>I'm sure your a 140 IQ ubermensch too
I don't know what my IQ is because I'm not a faggot that has to check. But I am actually white, and so is my gf. I'm not larping. There's no mud in our blood

Attached: 152624573468645897.jpg (909x1136, 137K)

>Canadian
>White

Oh please Mr. Jew tell us all about the true white!

so that their kids have a higher IQ.

Attached: IQadoption1.png (843x843, 282K)

Because you guys all look the same. Especially in your subgroups.

thank you :)

You all cattle to me

Attached: difference.png (2568x1804, 218K)

Superiority has no barriers.

You fuckers. I hate you and love you at the same time. How can I hate what I'm made of?

Yet why do jewish men flock like psychopaths to blue eyed, blonde haired women? If the jews are such a "master race" surely their women would be so alluring that not even the amazing jewish men could resit them?

Spare me. You fags got the short stick of semetic genes

>You fags got the short stick of semetic genes
Cause the long stick is currently lodged in your wife's vagina

whites are more attractive than other races
whites are wealthier than other races
white men are usually cucks and put pussy on a pedestal
no brainer

Don't even try to imply that jews have large penises. Your women fucked anything that moved that wasn't a jewish man.

Attached: 15264756846794809645234.jpg (500x1356, 285K)

Woman love taboo

Inbreeding has worked wonders for you

Attached: AF67E2B5-B2D8-43C5-BCB5-D53EE7848195.jpg (291x373, 74K)

>jew
>blue eyes
kek COPE harder semite

You don't understand that "prostitution" when used by the prophets, is a metaphor for idolatry?

So? Weinstein did not have to look good to be a chad

I think that's the truth of the matter. Along with a desire for something contrasting, I think the taboo runs deeps. You tell a human "don't do this" what do they do? They do it

So they metaphorically worshiped big dicks that weren't jewish? How does this help you at all?

>white skin is more desirable, especially when tanned in the sun
>white men can have unique personality traits that nonwhite men do not possess
>white men have higher social status
>white men may be richer than other races (but not asians)
all of these combined make white men extremely viable reproductive candidates for nonwhite women
yes, but it's not just the money. There are plenty of rich asians and jews that are not lusted after.

What's the matter with Israeli people
Just relax bruh

Indian men I've to say have the shit end of the stick in this respect. Seen a few get shot down in flames in college and at work, even on nights out women put them down. Maybe i'm in the minority in this but that's what i seen.

weinstein had money and begged women to be with him, he was an unchecked beta male that prospered from the feminization of western civ. He unfortunately is not a chad as his only attractive quality was cash... he threatened women whereas women naturally submit to Chad without threats.

Weinstein. He only needed to shake his fat stack of cash in front of whores.

Attached: 1547650360657.png (491x474, 548K)

Based, thank you for the response. I'll test that tan theory in the summer. I'm in the line of thought that many decisions are made through instinctual sexual desires. I think it's a desire to breed, but then again I am very horny

Lol yeah bullshit.

At this point I've seen literally every Blacked White female pic you can find on the internet. They get constantly cycled through every hourly blacked thread.

good luck, but remember that brown sugar is addictive ;)

A subreddit meaning 'Just Be White'. They show extreme examples of how being white in our society nowadays is an advantage over being any other race.

You virgins are just weak and unsecure cant handle that a chad Jew like Weinstein got more tradthoth poontang than you

Bump

I'm starting to believe that. A month ago everything changed. Now I can't stop thinking about cumming in this arab woman, I've never felt like this before. It's like something is taking me over.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Are you saying that BLEACHING is the final solution?

Attached: 1524272146919.jpg (850x357, 126K)

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
One of these days things is not like the other, did you m an European countries? In which case that makes sense but then American nations would be for native Americans. Maybe this is why people laugh at you user.

One of these things*
Mean*
Fucking autocorrect

You are justifying genocide.

I'm just confused, what are you trying to say?

They can't help it, they all desire to be bred by a man superior to them.

Attached: 4be1ad5e16c95786.png (500x2646, 96K)

Kek, u mad?

Unfortunately user the Solutreans are all dead. They were killed by a bunch of dogs eaters who walked here from Siberia. It seems fair to give the American nations to their closest living relatives: modern white men.

Attached: RCMP.png (943x686, 1.52M)

My gf (sex toy) is azn and it's true, they worship you, you can do wrong and even when you clearly do the wrong thing they rationalise it away as ok. It's not only hilarious but addictive as fuck to have a little gook fuck toy stroking your ego as often as she does your cock.

We're a status symbol to them, they feel like they got one over their azn sisters, they have something they don't. I don't really care, I just like treating her like a fuck toy and being thanked for doing it.

Once I'm done with her, in sure she'll marry some azn cuck to provide for her. Azn women are fuck toys for aussie men, it's a legit tradition at this point.

I don't know what any of that is, is this from LoTR?

I'm white and 6'4" with a 9 inch cock. I've slept with 2 black girls in my life and both were shocked at how much bigger my dick is than any black guy they had been with before... it was fucking hilarious.

Attached: me.jpg (3101x2265, 1.21M)

We could end the black race within a generation if every white dude impregnated a black chick. Not saying marry them. Just get them preg while making other white babies. Slowly bleach all prime black breeders. Their whole race will be milk toast within 20 years

People think native Americans were all killed off with the exception of a few on the rez. They were all bleached.

Here you go savage:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

>Those hips
Klinefelters?

Except he had part of his dick cut off, lol.

>Solutrean culture was based in present-day France, Spain and Portugal
Sounds like med masterrace not snowniggers.