We shouldn't mix with niggers and shitskins because they're low IQ and savage

>we shouldn't mix with niggers and shitskins because they're low IQ and savage
>we shouldn't mix with Asians because _____________
Well, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1549812347076.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15390318
youtube.com/watch?v=WH7narf8Kzc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because of hive-minded insect mentality..

EXHIBIT A

Attached: skreet bert.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Ah yes, because muh individualism is so much better.

EXHIBIT B

Attached: clench.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

They don't have souls.

but it actually is

Attached: communism.webm (360x640, 2.24M)

That's just China. And besides, those kids will be okay because babies have soft skulls.

I’ll sperm dumpster Asians all I fucking want.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html

nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Outbreeding depression

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Asian-white couples face distinct pregnancy risks, Stanford/Packard study finds

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html

1/3 of hapas (white+asian) suffer from mental illness

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

Most congenital problems are more common on mixed-race babies:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15390318

Race mixing can trigger dental problems (in Portuguese, talking about this problem in Brazil)

youtube.com/watch?v=WH7narf8Kzc

Prematurity and Low Birth Weight are a lot more common in mixed-race babies

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

Mixed-race people have the highest mental illness rates:

unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

Organ donations must be from person with the same race and similar genetics, due to this, mixed-race people for having peculiar genetic combinations face challenges when they try to receive organ donations

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

We don't know why Asians weren't the ones who created industrial civilization. They may be lacking something. It is better not to risk. But if racemixing wouldn't happen on large scale, I don't think it is a big deal.
There are trash people everywhere. We should talk about general trends.

Is this so they can sue?

I remember hanging out with my friend in detroit and he would never drive on the outside lane to avoid blacks driving in front of him to sue/claim insurance.

That's some fucking gamble right there. Aren't newborns slippery as fuck? Could've dropped it on its fucking head.

None of this will be an issue once race-mixing between Asians and whites is normalized.

Because most of asia is undeveloped shithole full of brown 150 cm tall subhumans. Chinks are subhuman insectoids too, i will never believe that country with average iq so high can be such shithole so its clear they falsify their data like chink commies alwaˇays do

I've always wondered if there's something significant genetically between euros and Asians that could be the cause, or if its purely a cultural thing, and if it is a cultural thing how much of a difference between the west and east was just pure chance

I will race mix with whom ever I choose if she pleases my desire for degenerate sexual activities.

Yes I dont give a fuck about race or the future of humans. I will enjoy this life and indulge in pleasures even a hookers would feel ashamed about.

>Chingchongchang
The absolute state of magyars.
Finns are better, kys.

Because asian men have the same IQ and brain capacity for morality as us, thus are worthy of respect and camaderie and we should not try to piss them off, as asians are the only race left that does not actively want to genocide us.

>We don't know why Asians weren't the ones who created industrial civilization. They may be lacking something.
Why do you arbitrarily choose the industrial civilization as if it proves anything?

At various times in human history, "Western Civilization" consisted of illiterate barbarians living in mud huts. In very recent times in human history (like, say, the 1930s), it kind of looked like that's where the West was heading again. Other civilizations culturally and physically eclipsed or dominated the West through history: the Japanese, the Chinese, the Islamic civilizations, Egyptian, Assyrian, Mongolian, Persian or Russian (if you count them as different, which I do) civilizations made Western civilization irrelevant through vast swathes of human history. Such civilizations may again eclipse Western civilization. Just to take one example, the Zoroastrian Persian civilization lasted longer than Rome, covered more territory and was in many ways more advanced: they even generally beat the Romans in warfare in the middle east.

Eurocentrism is cancer.

A shitskin is a shitskin.

Insectoid race, massively conformist, evidently prone to Communism. Physically weak, small penises, ugly.

>just one country in asia

>trash people are everywhere

how can you people JUST so hard?

Attached: am.jpg (1023x576, 49K)

>Insectoid race, massively conformist, evidently prone to Communism.
Would be a great counterpart to overly individualistic Westerners. And besides, such traits are not biological -- they occur due to social conditioning.
>Physically weak
Intelligence is far more valuable than physical strength in today's world.
>small penises
Big deal.
>ugly.
They're beautiful, and hapas are beautiful. Pic related.

Attached: 495e884ae8cb9309bdee4cdb399a60ed.jpg (1080x1209, 218K)

>bozgor
>wants to mix with asian
So whats the problem with this you are a mongolian after all.

Based English teacher.

Whiter than you, Indian.

>t. Chinese in Budapest

Menj a faszba a rovarszereteteddel.

Thank you for this.

I doubt Attila, now go back to the cuck shed.

>Could've dropped it on its fucking head.
It's an Asian, not a person.

This is shit niggers do wtf

Because no one like her will every marry a western guy. If every asian girl looked like this the entire world would be married to an asian.

Pic related, your ""beautiful"" Asian wife married to a white guy.

Attached: 1528912421816.png (1277x709, 648K)

Csak egy kínai bn-t akarok...

speaking from experience asian women are much more likely to want a white guy because we have all the benefits of dating an asian male without the small dicks and the socially conditioned awkwardness

Ahmed, you are still a pervert

Mixing with Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Japanese, and Koreans are okay. Their cultures while different, have a number of potent qualities that can add to a Western family. Mainland Chinese however, deserve the rope.

There is a difference in inventiveness which is most likely due to brain differences.
There is also a difference in height, IQ (yes, a few points), testosterone levels, eye - skin - hair colours.

I have met Hungarians who mixed with Chinks and Japanese people, and their kids always have black eyes with asian folds, and straight black hair.
I will keep my blue eyes and brown wavy hair, thank you very much.

mert gyenge szar vagy, fuck outta here with these ugly ass asians, objectively Chinese are the worst type of asians

Hey user, off topic, but what do you think of pasta-niggers in Hungary?
I was planning a trip and would like to come to Budapest.

All groups of nonwhite women prefer white men over their own race, dating app and tinder studies prove this.

west dominated since 16 century lol. and japan never dominated over west. ur rly fucking nonwhite nigger hapa ape, kys.

If you are white idgaf. Just behave like a normal person, I had to shout down a bunch of Anglos in the subway the other day. Fucking acting like niggers.

>Mixing with Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Japanese, and Koreans are okay.

Attached: download.png (276x183, 9K)

some Hungarians - very very rarely - have a small at most 5% of East Asian DNA, which will disappear anyway if they mix back with other Hungarians. Thanks to the inflow of fucking chinks and their subversive way it is becoming difficult. Trust me, China will take over as many Eastern European nations as it can.

And all men in the world list after blonde haired blue eyed women.

i know, chinks ae fucking disgusting. Worst part of it what their men are so hateful and deluded, they hate beign second class citizen, they hate not being like by white women etc, thats why they post shit like this I literaly saw this like 50 times already on asian masculinty or under youtube vidoes about chinks and europe, i think its basicaly copy pasta. They post same shit, claim same shit, talk same shit, make up some lies in their insecure brains and spread is as some facts etc. rly fucking kill them all

>muh insect
You keep repeating the same unoriginal memes over and over again like a parrot, and an NPC. You are the insect without individualistic thinking.

maybe because we have to read for years now your disgusting shitpost from asianmasculinty which repeats every day? neck it nigger mutt asian ape.

I don't :3

Attached: DYKrrGUUQAAJj6j.jpg (901x1200, 205K)

>bongistan talking about being ugly
top kek

Attached: 1529633337495.jpg (767x457, 84K)

>We don't know why Asians weren't the ones who created industrial civilization
Same with romans, they actually designed the first steam engine prototypes in history: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile

But they never did anything with it since they had slaves and building steam machines didn't make sense for them since they could just buy more slaves to do the work. Same with the rest of asia.

Whilst in the west we freed the slaves, thus we needed a better way to get the job done more efficiently.

Attached: Aeolipile_illustration.png (471x714, 62K)

shit is that even worst looking white people look better than average asian. kys.

then let me do ya one better...

Locust pop out from nowhere overwhelming everything. Do they ever feel shame even once? Smoky tar-stained breath from hell and then their children defecate all over the floor. Look around, their countrymen are experts of stealing, cheating, deceiving and lying. "I'm Chinese!" scares the hell out of everyone the whole pacific rim. Locust nation disgusts us all, invading across the border and taking over our land, parasitic until their citizenship is recognised. Big-belly locust-like aliens pregnant and scamming IDs, never stopped by immigration. Locust eggs hatch in hospitals taking over beds and paying bills with our taxes! What it's like when anger boils away the tears of sadness? What's really invaded is the future for new generations. They are setting a trap, brainwashing "China is great" everyday lying arrogantly. "Without China's care, Australia would be dead".

Thanks China, Australia has deteriorated. We thought we've seen the worst, but doing your toilet on the streets? There's no shame! Jumping queues, spitting in public, etc, etc we witness and condemn these acts every day. Inch by inch, Australia is taken over by pests. The glittering days are long gone and our citizens are bleeding while the locusts buy all our food. How can we retake our homeland? Each day, fake foods shipped from China to be sold in dodgy shops in Australia. The locust hoard will stop at nothing! Fake bread, milk, egg, vinegar, alcohol and there's no end to this list.

A natural disaster, and our government will donate to CHINA?! Is money all we Aussies are? We donate all our farms up North, and grow poorer ourselves, who won't despair in this situation? Over so many years, we are tricked by their ploys! Australia cannot tolerate all these shams. The poor local weeps, while the locusts continue to occupy, speculate in lands, cars, goods, properties. They takeover all we have built by sweat and blood!

Our glorious nation shines no longer.

>they did it so I will do it too hurr durr
You both are the same shit. How does it feel to be the same level as chinks?

I'm going haywire but this is what I found out:
China has made agreements with Hungary to build "projects".
Also Huawei made quite a few of the devices used by Digi and UPC (internet, TV, Phone providers).
There is currently no voice against Chinese colonialism in Hungary, but I hear more and more people fed up with it. Seriously, you walk down the main fucking road and there is a Bank of China, Chinese shops etc. There are shopping malls with only chinese shops.
They killed the textile manufacturing and are slowly killing off other industries. Obviously as people are poorer here, they will not go and buy western or local made stuff.

Exactly. Also imagine, that you are a mixture of asian and white, and you believe you belong to a group. Then you learn about racial consciousness and oops, you actually are not from that group.
Mixed Asians and Asians can never be Europeans, same as other races.
I would not say kill them all, just kick them out.

Just because you have yellow fever, don’t push it on us.

Perhaps you should be glad chinks are taking over your shithole countries. Maybe it will finally get you guys out of poverty.

It doesn't count if your already a mongol

Attached: 1524249288629.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

they don't give a fuck
t. Italian that has been to Budapest three times

>Physically weak, small penises
Then niggers are the master race?

i am not going to asian masculinty to shitpost, i am not going to any site to shitpost asian subhumans you disgusting little autist. its so fucking annoying to read your whining all the time you littel fucking wheelchair drifter with small yellow dick flat faced gook, i just wish you would stay in your shity country and die

Cause you're a beta weeb who enjoys shitting up the board for attention

look gdp, average chinks lives barely better life than indian, funny ape

>replying within 30 seconds
You clearly have an inferiority complex. Also, any of your shit opinions discarded since you are meme flag. Now go get gassed, faggot

Show your flag

Also one must understand, the more mixed a person, the more he/she will be inclined to accept race mixing.

Really rich coming from you, solve your nigger and muslim rape epidemics first and we can talk.

>We shouldn't mix with Asians Because
A. They have itty bitty tits and flat asses
B. In the US, they're gold digger muh equality mindset
C. Asians are soulless grashopper people
>t. guy with 3 Asian ex-gfs
p.s. Filips are the niggers of asians

yeai a m in a thread you autistic little ape lmao its fuckign obvious you are not white. clearly asian subhuman little dick ape 150 cm tall autist shy nerd who never talked to white girl but wants to fuck one, lmao XD kys.

I'm an alpha male and I don't watch anime :^)

Attached: 1547247984331.jpg (1280x1707, 512K)

the kid will never look like me

And that's a good thing considering you're American.

Attached: 1545171504325.jpg (1124x1113, 215K)

We shouldn't mix with other haplogroups because they are different to us in every way, we evolved over 450,000 years (those of us with neanderthal admixture) or 150,000 years apart. There's no 'diversity' in mixing, in fact, you're just polluting your blood with another blood rather than making any gain. A lot of SJW's argue that genetic diversity is stronger, and yet we don't own mongrel dogs, horses, cats, or any other form of pet and prefer purebreeds because we can usually guestimate their behaviour based on their breeds. Yet somehow this doesn't apply to humans in the mental gymnastics of the left.

Well, I'm pretty sure OP is either a jew shill or a yellow rice-cuck.

Have a nice day folks.
Nem kéne ennyire nyomni a sárgalázat te balfasz.

dude, you little flat faced hapa, you nerd with small dick, its like 2 years you are posting now? ugly nerd? like 1,5 years ago you said 10yo white girls sit on your lap and u feel affection towards you, you are rly fuckign disgusting asian monkey- i remember you fucking autist nigger, always same flags, one autist hapa from UK, one autist hapa from hungary, one autist hapa from netherland, one autist hapa from denmark, one autist hapa from france and rest USA. kys.

He said on an Anime image board.

Because we get retarded Hungarian mongoloids

Attached: 1534136601350.jpg (214x265, 9K)

Industrialization was preceded by the establishment of the first modern central national bank.
It worked as a whip to make the anglo niggers work more and more, faster and faster
Eventually they spent more and more time thinking how to work faster and faster

this. Bozgor hapazoids will be the ultimate menace that will end all life in the universe. They must be stopped no matter the cost.

>We don't know why Asians weren't the ones who created industrial civilization. They may be lacking something.
Lack of access to cheap labor.
They had enough peasants to work to death to not need innovate.

We have the right to exist as a unique people.

They're low IQ and savage. And because nations should preserve their identity as much as possible.

Szerintem ki kéne utazz. Nyilván való, hogy a gyenge ázsiai férfiak nem tudják kielégíteni a gyönyörű lányokat, akik mind európai szeretőkre vágynak ;^)
Wut... I'm white.
How's it going in Sweden, Radu?

this is pretty accurate

because we're too far separated genetically and it introduces too much randomness.

>Intelligence is far more valuable than physical strength in today's world.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 6.19.41 AM.png (529x351, 221K)

Because it changed life in most relevant and rapid way. Some arab or persian scholars had their contribution to science, fine, but life in middle east VIII century was pretty much like in XIII.
>And besides, such traits are not biological -- they occur due to social conditioning.
Are you absolutely sure there is no genetic component to that?
It seems to me that the meme that Asian girls are attractive came from school uniforms.

Attached: kidnolikegooks.png (1066x1066, 1.67M)

They are exactly like the Jew they infiltrate and destroy from within btw the ''romanian'' trap poster is a deceiving Hun aswell they are natural born saboteurs and cannot be trusted.

Yes?

Mixing with BASED asians is no better than coalburning. You're a race traitor either way.

Attached: 0.jpg (667x1000, 457K)

no you are not white, you are that one autist hapa from hungary who posts same shit for years. you even psoted asian masculinty copy pasta, or derivate of it. literaly spammed by them on oyutube, same shit by your fellow changs.

Im not ROMA-nian Istvan. You are more hated than you think.

t. magyarmutt

Attached: mongolian.jpg (1080x862, 62K)

if chinks are so smart why is their country gpd indian lvl? literaly shits on street, walking around dead bodies, living in filth, copying everything from smallest things to ltieraly copying cities.

Nem kösz, én elvagyok a fehér barátnőmmel.

It happened again in USA after the civil war
German jewish bankers floaded in and the yankee niggers started to work more and more.
50 years later the (((central bank))) was officially established

you are no better gypsy. Stop sending beggars to sw*distan NOW!

Because we want our sons to have cock and balls

Pretty much this, similar to how romans didn't do anything with their steam machine prototypes since they had plenty of slaves: