I need a new destination

Japan is losing it's magic. Too many shit skins in Tokyo. The Japanese are going crazy with increased amounts of road rage. Where can I go to escape shit skins and be around people who like me just for being white??? Is Korea an option?

Attached: find_new_home_fren.png (340x581, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/japan/kanagawa-man-43-nabbed-over-road-rage-stabbing-at-convenience-store/
youtube.com/watch?v=GNq-IsWoIzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you think it's a little hypocritical to flee diversity and thereby introduce it to someone else

>No Japanese flag

You're retarded.

>Too many shitskins in Tokyo

Go somewhere else, even if that were true, which it's not. Double retarded.

Indonesia

Attached: lol.jpg (368x357, 19K)

Have you seen roppongi and the rest of Shinjuku recently dumbass? Full of shit skins. Family mart is full of zainichi. Mini-Stop is full of east indian shit skins.

客層は悪い(半島系の人が多い)

I am white, it is not possible for me to add "diversity" from what I have heard by you Northern Neo Mexico La Raza shit heads.

Get a real job.

Poland

Going to Korea for more white people? You're fucking retarded.

>Goes to Tokyo areas popular with tourists
>Theres niggers in my Japan
Fuck tourists, they're the real niggers. If you want a nice Japan go literally anywhere else, barring Kyoto and Osaka when its warm.

Just avoid urban areas and go to rural Japan?

I don't like being around other white people. I like being the only white person around people who are not shit skins but not truly white (like the Japanese and certain other Asians). It is a magical feeling. I have lived it. But that era is ending as Japan is bringing in shit skins.

idiot

Osaka???? Nan de yanen! Mokkari Makka? Osaka is a different planet with it's own language. I don't speak kansai-ben.

you fucking nigga go home

That is not the message board for me, I need to understand why Japan is importing shit skins.

Germany is the ultimate shit hole, don't worry, no one anywhere wants to visit you besides Merckel's long lost arab kids.

You don't speak Japanese then. The opinions of n4 retards is not valid.

being a engursih techu is not a job faggot.

I don't speak your Osaka monkey language, that is not Japanese. Osaka is old and dirty anyways.

>be around people who like me just for being white
No one will like you just for being white you fucking loser. Are you seriously this pathetic or just another castrated tranny fag waited to get strung up from a lamp post?

You know what, I don't care either way. Just fuck off.

You don't speak Japanese. Kansaiben is easy for anyone that can actually speak Japanese to understand.

>The Japanese are going crazy with increased amounts of road rage
Shit, really? Doesn't everyone use trains there, and the few drivers there are, they're super respectful of pedestrians? I fucking hate cagers. Japan was supposed to be the promised la/n/d.
>half the reason I want to go to weebland is to ride shinkansen
Fast trains are fast.

>roppongi
>shinjuku

There's your problem.

Fucking baka gaijin.

Japan road rage is real, every night on the news there is a new story of it. tokyoreporter.com/japan/kanagawa-man-43-nabbed-over-road-rage-stabbing-at-convenience-store/

Prove you speak kansaiben. I am not talking about that basic Maido and Okini shit either.

Try osaka. Tokyo is shit

England is a 3rd World Shithole, you have no right to comment on anything. Wear your stab vest tonight shitskin....

wow, you deserve to lose your favourite holiday spots you arrogant wanker

How about shitskins and whites leave japan. Our country has done enough damage to Japanese culture.

japs are shitskisn themselves you dumb weeb

shut the fuck up libtard
japs deserve to be destroyed like all other shitskins

>I need to understand why Japan is importing shit skins.
Because they have many US military bases

Have you learned Farsi yet? What do you pakis speak there in the UK now? I know it is not English. What a sad, sad, sad place you have become.

As someone who just came back from Tokyo, this is true. There are too many niggers in Tokyo, like OP.

I'm not a nigger you dumb spic. Your broke ass did not even go to Tokyo. You wen't to a local sushi shop in the USA run by Koreans.

You don't need to speak kanben, just understand.
あかん、へん/ひん、たった are the only ones used a lot really.
I probably forgot a really common one though, めっちゃ and a few others too but they aren't grammar so much as vocabulary difference.

>Where can I go to escape shit skins
Antarctica?

America is a different kind of shit hole. Being in the UK is like being in a rainy and foggy version of the middle east. It is full of sand niggers. The USA is a different kind of hell full of spics.

>no intent to kill
>only took his phone to prevent him calling the police
Even when japanese commit crimes they're still so polite and adorable. Why did we ever nuke them? We should have dropped the fat man on the dirty chinks instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNq-IsWoIzs

Iceland.
>348,580 natives
>2.2 million tourists per year

No one is going to care about you there

Attached: iceland foxfires.jpg (1080x1350, 154K)

This. Kansai-Ben isn’t that hard to learn as long as you get Japanese in the first place. It doesn’t start getting really weird until you start getting down further south past Wakayama.

t. Lived all around the kansai region for a couple of years.

Dude the road rage is no joke. I had a dude try to sideswipe me (I was riding a bike) my first month in-country for reason at all

>Roppongi
You're a feckin idjit

iceland is cool.
Too many tourists kinda ruins the magic, thou.

...….