Browse sp, his, lit, never bother with pol

>browse sp, his, lit, never bother with pol
>start a new corporate job after being a blue collar worker for years
>in training for a few weeks
>get along with people in my training class, several of them want to hang out after work
>9 women, me, one other guy in class
>female trainer
> think everything is fine
>get called into hr
>accused of harassment
>hr wont tell me what i said wrong
>they say if i cant figure out out by myself it’s serious issue
>say for now i must attend anti hr classes
>also wont tell me who i offended
>also say i can’t tell anyone or it’s an immediate firing
>also fucking tell me i have to act exactly the same so nobody feels retaliated against
>they dont see the irony in telling me i act wrong but i must act the same
>i tru to be nice and professional and dont say anything controversial to anyone
Everyone in training:
>what’s wrong user? You dont seem yourself!
>wont drop it
>I’m terrified to say or do anything too much or too little
>git an email to meet hr later
>this is the world we live in now
I hate to say it, but pol was right

Attached: 0E556DF8-C980-41CE-9BD4-E468514A1401.jpg (301x301, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ
washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2018/06/18/french-executives-to-stand-trial-for-moral-harassment-a-decade-after-employee-suicides/?utm_term=.e77c9fa6b21a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what?

Fake and gay.

>several of them want to hang out after work
>9 women, me, one other guy in class
you are fucking stupid
why would you hang out with women from work?

this

women are created in the world for one thing and one thing only - to give birth

god invented marriage for a reason
if you don't own the woman, don't put your dick in it

I’ve literally molested a drunk coworker and not been reported to HR. You need to stop being a beta and learn to install fear into your victims.

I haven’t hung out with them
I politely declined

Stop working in some pozzed industry

You got set-up by the cunts who didn’t like you

>9 women, me, one other guy
sounds like a cuck industry
get out now.
or... start your own biz, advertise, get your own clients, hire no women.

thats some nonesense
but if you are not lying - go look for a job elsewhere and report to higher up that you are being fired over false accusations for nothing
since its a some new gig they dont care and you will be let go for nothing just cause either HR or some bitch didnt like you and made up something to remove you and I doubt you will be legible for any compensation

>install fear into your victims
kek

He obviously payed too much attention to the one they are all jealous of.

Yup. As a manager your staff is your enemy.

all women are nice and you should respect them and the HR department.

As someone who went through a staff sending a fake complaint to Corp, I dont think OP is lying. Especially the dont tell anyone or act differently or immediately fired part.

kek , welcome to America , things like this don't happen in France because the employer would have to pay an insane amount of shekels over false accusations.
also they don't have the right to tell you to not speak about it in France , if they pursue you they would lose because of it.

country of the free , my ass...

And that's why one of them filed a false report on you. Which one of them was pushing for you to hang out with them and spearheaded it? That's your gal. You rejected her and didn't even realize it. She retaliated.

Yeah that could also be it.

>I politely declined
and you fucked up
you should have accepted it then later tell them that something came up with your fiancée and her two half black kids

>things like this don't happen in France
There is no France. You're just a landing pad for the 3rd world and part of the EU. Stop pretending you have a country.

This. Women are notorious for this kind of garbage due to their petty nature. Unless you're trying to fuck one of them, keep your conversations with women at work centered around superficial small talk (and work related issues) at all times.

stop pretending you are a first world country mate , everybody knows you are third world already.

we still have better work laws than you.

record the niggers in hr with your phone and go to a layer with it. blackmail is a crime.

Show up to work woth blackface and stop being such a faggot you so.y chugging cuck

At least describe the women so i can jack it. Also tell us the job field. Its probably some news paper isnt it

Agreed. However
>>Unless you're trying to fuck one of them
That's gonna cause other problems down the road too. If you like your job don't fuck anyone at work. It's shitting where you eat basicly.

You sound like a passive aggressive bitch.

>France is better than murricaa cuz moar laws hue hue hue
Do you want some kind of trophy or something, you insufferable faggot?

Kek

Says Greater Mexico

an obvious case of toxic masculinity, take your estrogen prescription OP

manspreading maybe?

you seem pretty touched by what i said , what's happening user , truth hurts ?
still in massive debts because of school ? don't worry , you only have to work another 40 years to pay it back.

If you never bothered with pol, why now?

OP is just a beta that doesn't know who to handle women
women a have the minds of 3 year olds.
you need to lie to them or they will break down and cry
rejecting a female who wants you to do something is like telling a 3 year old she cant have something they want really badly
hopefully he learned a life lesson here.

did you browse Jow Forums on your phone by any chance?

user, you're the one who seems butthurt about America ITT. Cry more.

This. Assuming OP's story is true (doubtful) , it doesn't sound legal.

Sue the shit out of zhem.

The whole thing is harrasment - against YOU!

Sue them - get wealthy.

did you miss the last part?

>I hate to say it, but pol was right

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ

This. Time to mercilessly slay every make-work cunt at that place who crossed you... Using the law!

nah i'm not butthurt about 'murica , i don't even want to live or go there.

Everyone of your post ITT consists of irrational, autistic rage about America and Americans.

Attached: 1469924364995.png (333x293, 14K)

I am sorry you went through that, user.
What became of the situation? I hope you came out on top in the end.

>things like this don't happen in France
...yet

Attached: 1528896564539.jpg (680x577, 50K)

take your pills user , none of my posts are irrational or autistic rage or rage at all , maybe you mixed up your own posts with mine ?

here i'll give you a hand and show you my posts :
now imagine a neutral tone of voice when reading them in your head , no rage , no butthurt , no sadness.

>fiancée and her two half black kids
Powerful

Attached: 1549846603327.png (487x815, 130K)

>implying

washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2018/06/18/french-executives-to-stand-trial-for-moral-harassment-a-decade-after-employee-suicides/?utm_term=.e77c9fa6b21a

>It is reported to be the first time a company of its size in France will face a criminal judgment for a bullying law known as “moral harassment” in the country, which is said to have one of the world's stronger legal policies against workplace bullying.

>Moral harassment is a workplace law in France

Top fucking lel. So much for your spergy posts ITT.

Stop molesting Nigel, faggot. He has a wife for fucks sake

Even at work women feel entitled to anyone they find attractive, if you don't go for it they develop a vendetta against you

>“We don't have an analogue in our country for something like this,” said Debra (((Katz))), a Washington lawyer who often represents plaintiffs in discrimination cases.

>“There are potential civil claims that could be brought for intentional infliction of emotional distress,” she said, but added that in the United States, “those types of claims require extreme behavior — not the kind of common indignities and bullying behaviors that take place in many workplaces.”

Attached: 30741281_193487744793638_6854350801746264064_n.jpg (720x490, 24K)

Contact EEOC and a lawyer. Do not socialize with them anymore. Don't say more than hi/bye/please/ thank you. Document. Look for a new job.

>you need to lie to them or they will break down and cry
>rejecting a female who wants you to do something is like telling a 3 year old she cant have something they want really badly
>hopefully he learned a life lesson here.
What would you do, oh wise alpha?
>inb4 bro I'd just be alpha and bend them over and fuck them up the ass like they desire from my alpha cock.

This. The bitch who asked you out got disgruntled by your rejection.

Being polite probably made it worse lol

>lawer
No damages, what do you want, a strongly worded letter addressing an anonymous complaint?
>eeoc
What grounds, no discrimination

If op wont reply sage this shit and move on. Its probably a bs job either way with 9 women 2 men

Maybe he should be strong, be himself (as long as he knows that he is on the right track), and, if somebody tries to start something petty with him, then it is the fault of the other, not his.

GUYS! My Co workers ass just Flew over my house and landed in my Hand just Now!

I keep trying to install fear into my victims, but my anti-virus keeps saying it could possibly be a virus. Wat du?

user without knowing further details, it sounds like they're following their procedure to warn you. That's part of the termination process. I would start looking for another job right away.

If they refuse to give you a reference or give a bad reference after they terminate, I'd go to federal court and sue them for sex discrimination based on the skewed f/m ratio. Come up with some evidence in the meantime. Take names and mark down who says what and when. I assume you can't afford an attorney, so just do it yourself. Complain to any state agency you can as well about sex discrimination. All men should do this now that we're second class citizens treated like shit.

>if somebody tries to start something petty with him, then it is the fault of the other, not his.

By "somebody," you mean a woman making a false accusation, which happens all the time, and the woman wins 100% of the time when the man is terminated. What planet do you live on?

I came out fine, but immediately started looking for a new job. Changed to a non corporate organization. Now I know the owner and the one man (male) hr dept. I feel having that relationship will protect me down the road if this happens again.
That and some other incidents having forced to believe that 98 percent of women shouldn't be in the work force. Women have taught me not to hire women.
>obviously migrant women dont count, they all work super hard, probably just not spoiled

yikes

I find myself believing shit like this and it makes me scared to express my veiws. Seem awfully convinient for alot of people I disagree with. In short, fuck off shill

Not your personal blog.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1045, 170K)

>Jow Forums actually thinks they're better than anyone
>especially Jow Forums, the thing they were literally designed to be a shittier version of

Jesus Christ, I should have checked out this board sooner. That's hilarious. This is like /mlp/ complaining about /co/ or /trash/ complaining about /b/.

Attached: 1542885182052.jpg (404x301, 100K)

Because our job is an idol that we should worship and allow to severely affect our day-to-day social interactions and self-confidence. Is that what you meant, heathen?

any redpilled haircuts?

Go back there