What’s the dirtiest thing a woman has ever said or done with you?

Well Jow Forums

Attached: CCB52D4F-F6B0-492A-9470-A8C37EFEBAAB.jpg (1024x640, 61K)

hi

ATM

Attached: 1548742451428.jpg (958x960, 85K)

I ruined a marriage because I'm hotter thsn her husband.
I've belittled a woman in every way possible, really.
Then again I got cucked too, so karma sets things into balance.

>after a BJ
>"We're here for two whole days, and I'll do that again any time you want."

>I'm into this black dude

slided a thread of Jow Forums with me

Attached: Miles_O'Brien,_2375.jpg (417x406, 93K)

Took heroin in the US Embassy in Vienna.

Horrible, disgusting end to a pleasant evening.

After a long, steamy evening she turned around and said to me
>this isn't politics or current events

She told me she loved me, and then she left.

my dick is bigger than yours

greentext story pls

i am a literal college incel and the only time I got lucky with a woman was because she was a drunk college girl at a bar.. I dont approach women so she just came up to me and started hitting on me hard, i would literally have to be 100% autistic to fuck it up and i actually almost did lol... anyways I took her back to my truck and we started having a really hot make out session and i diddled her a bit and we dried humped... press m for more

One sucked me off while my cousin was banging her. We made eye contact and it was weird

My favorite: she was in an open marriage/poly. Long leadup story, but end result: I was the bull, fucked her/cucked her husband. Very cruel to them both -- after he forbid her from seeing me/more encounters between us all.

She came back though, again and again. I would make her take her wedding band off and I'd cum through it over her tits, body, puss... or make her take it off, put it in her palm, and finish me with a handy so I'd cum all over it. Good times.

met a MILF on a bus like 10 years ago, we hit it off got stopped at the same stop and gave eachothers numbers. Went to have a few drinks, gave her a peck on the lips while we were chatting and that set her off. Afterwards I said "would you like to go to a motel?" and she just smiled. While on the cab we were touching and kissing eachother and she said "sácatela te la quiero chupar" which means "take it out, I want to suck it" I whispered if she'd let me cum in her mouth tonite and she said "si" which means "yes". We spent the next 4 hours fucking and licking and sweating etc.

I still fap to that after all these years, best sexual experience I had.

>working for the foreign office
>She's working for the American equivalent
>It's their new years party
>Lovely woman from South Carolina is my date for the night
>we're having a great time
>Go back to our room
>She goes to use the bathroom
>I take my shoes off and walk back to the wardrobe opposite the bathroom
>She has her paraphernalia out
>Surgical tube around her arm
>I'm stood there not saying anything
>I actually think it's a joke
>She shoots up
>I lay on the bed for about thirty minutes, finish a beer, put my shoes back on and leave

I saw her again a few days later. She acted like nothing happened, even joking that she must have fallen asleep when she got back to the room. I then had unprotected sex with her, four times, through January.

Lewd.

fugg..

you know i think theres a lot of money to be made creating perfect sexual fantasies for people cause i know i would definitely pay for this

Attached: 1538666956.gif (500x281, 985K)

Let me piss on her

>I whispered if she'd let me cum in her mouth tonite and she said "si" which means "yes".
Unironically the only time a beaner has made me laugh. You're alright brother

Dripping burning plastic on my back and chest

Get me a job

Nice

A girl had me pull her tampon out before sex. A month prior to that she had me eat her out - it tasted oddly metallic when we went out for a smoke she started laughing when i looked in the mirror my face was covered in her pussy blood

Attached: 1539942263762.jpg (480x501, 29K)

I don't know, stuff like, I want you to come in my mouth, I want to taste it, you're so hard, you feel huge.

I'm cherry-picking about 40 yrs worth of comments here and leaving out all the stuff like, you disgust me, get out, I'm leaving you for Tyrone, etc etc.

My ex would absolutely let me do anything to her during sex. Face fucking gets me off, so half the time is just involved me holding her hair and head, taking her mouth for a ride, and deepthroating the fuck out of her, and sometimes really violently. I'm not into hitting and slapping and shit that usually goes along with rough facefucks vids, so I didnt do that, but I would only let her up for air at the last minute, shit like that. And about half the time of that I would just straight cum down her throat. My cock is 6 inches so it wasnt killing her but she took it like a champ regardless.

We have been apart for over a year and I can't find a girl who is that dedicated to blowjobs or even swallowing consistently and I fucking miss it. Most of the time when I jack off I just imagine all the times I did that shit.

I had a girl stick her pinky into my anus without asking.

What breed was it?

subtle

i've never been with a woman. the only company i have is obsessive thoughts of violently killing myself and other people.

Had a girl do ass to mouth once without me even suggesting it. I was totally caught off by surprise.

That's how it starts, user. Next thing your at her padrino's abuelo's house on your 20th shot of tequila wondering where you went wrong.

Attached: SF001.jpg (640x478, 104K)

Don’t you get tired of making the same thread over and over?

I was fingering a Dutch bird and she shit down my arm

a little something called 'foodplay'

Banged in the mens room of an active mcDonalds.

I do.

illusion of control

>I whispered if she'd let me cum in her mouth tonite and she said "si" which means "yes".
kekked and checked

Attached: 1537924500970.jpg (634x482, 110K)

"I do."

Tied me up--hogtied, and sat on my face, bare booty, while she watched TV. I came diamonds

how did it smell?

Gosh, where to start?

Most notably, two girls in particular. The first, an Italian-Polish tinder girl with BPD who took every inch of my cock up the ass, making her squirt all over me right before she squeezed/pooped out my dick. Same girl also had me buy a pink dog collar and a name tag with the engraving "fuck toy", and we used that for all kinds of kinky shit. She loved me going down on her during her period. One night she wanted me to hit her with my leather belt, and we both got carried away with it. She never used the safe word, so it reached a point where I was whipping her in the back, her ass, and thighs while she was on all fours crying, having a mental breakdown and getting off on the fear of my hurting her. Even had me hit her with the belt buckle. Almost wish I saved those pics, they were awesome trophies at the time.

The other girl, a short-haired blond "good Christian" from a small, conservative town in CT who liked me throat fucking her. Numerous times, I'd lay her on her back, tie her hands around her waist with paracord and hang her head off the edge of the bed so she could watch herself in the mirror on the wall when I told her "Say 'aahhh'". Of all the kinky shit we did, nothing got her near as wet as that. She also liked it when I'd stop fucking her mid-stroke and let my dick soften just enough to piss in her pussy, then go back to fucking her while it splooshed out of her. When I found out she was on board with my piss fetish, I bought a waterproof mattress cover so she wouldn't fuck up anything more than my sheets. I'd just swap out for the clean set and throw the pussy sheets in the laundry when we were done. She was super into me sitting on her face, too. Moreso than any other girl I'd fucked prior. I once told this same girl about a weird dream I had with her and I on a road trip driving through some small country town and she has me pull over next to a cow pasture when she smells their shit. In this dream, she led me into the cow field, stripped off her sundress behind a haybale so she'd be out of eyesight of the road, and let me have my way with her while she's wrist-deep in cow shit. She was strangely turned on by the idea (she already seemed to have a fetish for the smell of cow manure), but we never got the chance to follow through on that.

>OgR ID
yeah, i can see why she was into shit and piss, you fat green ogre.

"No, fuck you and listen."

I was the one into piss. She had the weird cow shit fetish. I was happy to indulge both.