The flaw with the “bleached” meme

So this meme proposes that non whites can be bleached into whiteness thus preserving white identity. The biggest issue with this is that almost all Hapa, Mulatta and Castizas girls avoid white boys like the plague. They end up hating their white side and actively avoid them so they end up mixing their white genes out. Why can’t Jow Forums see this, bleaching was doomed from the start.

Attached: 21D5BF42-30EF-4E85-8B02-5B5CC1FBA613.jpg (577x1024, 63K)

>The biggest issue with this is that almost all Hapa, Mulatta and Castizas girls avoid white boys like the plague.
Source?

In all fields btw.

Attached: 1501438356145.jpg (483x393, 23K)

Have a friend going with a Hapa.

Not promoting racemixing but if a hapa already exists and is marriage material don't automatically refuse. That being said don't racemix with pure asians.

Observation

Bump

Octoroons. The problem is octoroons.

Sorry chief, can't promise anything

Attached: Cokbg_HVUAIJBvU.jpg (640x852, 86K)

When are you planning to kill yourself you cringy Paki shitskin?

Attached: 1535861700392.jpg (1484x4744, 1.09M)

>The biggest issue with this is that almost all Hapa, Mulatta and Castizas girls avoid white boys like the plague.

Attached: D48F5A8B-FB58-4C2B-A69D-9D5B0C1EEFBF.png (495x391, 17K)

well i am here to play devils advocate and say that as a castizo guy i will absolutely end up impregnating a beautiful blonde white girl and theres nothing you can say to stop me

Attached: 49bef54e1c755743db483380fdc13716izo.jpg (236x355, 12K)

the biggest issue with it is that racially impure mongrels can't ever become White

Europid + non-pure mainly European individual = mongrel roach

The biggest issue with this is that it is not possible.

There is actual scientific and genetic evidence that supports the old adage that "a drop of white paint in a can of black will still leave you with black, but a drop of black paint in a can of white will change the color".

The attributes that negros and other non whites have cannot be outbred, since whiteness is the irregularity in terms of DNA. There was a great infographic that was posted here that explains it in great detail but I can't seem to find it, sadly.

Can't bump your own thread.

No.
The biggest flaw is that even one drop means you aren't white.

The future will be a race of Pushkins and Blackwells. What's wrong with that?

>this shit thread again
Do you not have anything better to do you dumb cunt

>>Muh dick.
You’re no castizo, you’re just another bigger.

Thanks for your input, mongol rapebaby

This is what you need to strive for.

Attached: GUIDEcompltete.png (612x756, 18K)

Not true in reality. Only on MTV.

The best of the nigs will be bleached and the worst will be niggered. Creating a Brazil or India tier caste system.

literally a muh dick thread retard.. also black lives matter

>mongol rapebaby

What?!

Nope, black lives mattered only back in the slave days when negros actually did real work.

Paki shitskin with a tiny brown dick

Attached: 1542252861942.jpg (767x683, 176K)

>So this meme proposes that non whites can be bleached into whiteness thus preserving white identity. The biggest issue with this is that almost all Hapa, Mulatta and Castizas girls avoid white boys like the plague. They end up hating their white side and actively avoid them so they end up mixing their white genes out. Why can’t Jow Forums see this, bleaching was doomed from the start.

Attached: janon14.jpg (525x394, 35K)

>nonwhites
>in the future
lmao
shut the fuck up, balkano-influenced subhuman partly jewish trash

Russian/Belorussians = the only true Slavs

others = subhuman WEWUZING LARPING raperoaches with either balkan-dinaroid/grekoarmenoid/kike/lipka/bulgaric or avar influence

Already mixing with a pure Asian

are there bigger cucks than stormfaggots? you probably look like one of those literal pinheads who follow Richard Spencer around, trying to tell me what to do with my dick. Shut the fuck up geek

I dont think the point is really about turning niggers or white or anything i think its more or less just about cucking nigger men and putting them in their place as we use their women like the slave whores they are.

Attached: 1549207146382 (1).jpg (539x578, 45K)

Big surprise to you, humans are not cans of paint.

Big surprise: unlike mixture of paints, mixutre of humans actually damages your health and immune system

bleaching does not work, and never will, the output will be something else.not an europid.

Attached: white_countries_for_2ever0001000112.gif (800x360, 183K)

Bleaching works on everyone but black people. West Africa is lighter skinned today because of some horny frenchmen but never has it been bleached save far north-western Africa. Entie tribes of natives are clearly bleached in the west though. The natives of the region weren't very dark skinned. Just look up the Metis tribe, all of them look french. My french people were banging half the world's foreign women at one point. It's considered an old french stereotype and it may even hold true today that my french brothers lust for foreign pussy.

>2009 study done on dating sites
Time to update...