Who would win?

An ancient Roman soldier or a modern tribal African?

Attached: ancient-roman-soldier-andrea-mazzocchetti.jpg (499x333, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PKNvIocm9w
youtube.com/watch?v=HxhhF_nHxIs
youtube.com/watch?v=11iPrDv8aBE&t=891s
menorah.org/tragicms.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
examiningthetrinity.blogspot.com/2009/08/bar-kochba-and-christians.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are we taking AIDS and bio warfare into account?

>expecting shitskin bongo bangers to win against disciplined paramilitary
youtube.com/watch?v=3PKNvIocm9w

many tribes are armed

Attached: phillips.jpg (590x369, 37K)

Attached: 15181453_347671648931554_2961827264000311832_n.jpg (232x200, 12K)

No guns, just the bare bones spear chuckers that haven't been helped by whitey yet.

Attached: 87c770d91de43eea9695ecf952d90ed1.jpg (480x360, 58K)

Ghanaians used guns they bought from the portugese since 15th century. You have to be more specific

Look to my previous comment.

Attached: nigger warrior.jpg (807x475, 105K)

WE

Attached: 1489968649369.jpg (960x541, 49K)

Because romans never had outside sources from which they got resources. That's just bullshit user and you know it

lol I find it funny that they show the Romans getting scared and vomiting. The legionaries were fucking super chad bad asses who literally competed to see how many people they could brutally murder. Not the sort of guys to be pissing themselves pre-fight.

WUZ

KANGZ

Attached: kangzz.jpg (480x360, 22K)

KANGS!!!

Attached: 36568016_1458512574253641_7643779358552752128_n.jpg (720x757, 51K)

blacks are literal subhumans who didn't even manage to defeat chimpanzees or baboons as the top primate in sub-saharan africa

No contest. Mr. legionnaire would tear the nigger to shreds.

metal armor >> nothing
metal plated shield >> hide shield
iron pilum >> bone spear
iron gladius >> no secondary weapon
bootlike sandals >> bare feet
years of military training and campaign experience >> whatever you managed to pick up bashing the neighbouring tribe's head in a couple of times

Also, physical strength would be about equal. You didn't get to be a legionnaire without being a strong son of a bitch. Modern age basedboys needn't apply.

>metal plated shield

Roman shields weren't metal plated, they had metal bosses but they were wood.

>bone spear
The Bantus had iron and even steel by 200 AD. But their weapons were not nearly as good as European weapons.

>bare feet

You know most people went bare foot until very recently? Even in European winters they usually would just wrap their feet in wool or straw. Anyway if you go your entire life bare foot then your feet are going to have some really hard soles.

>Also, physical strength would be about equal.

Europeans are on average physically stronger than Africans. North Europeans are the most physically strong on the planet.

Just trying to make it a more accurate fight.

HE-BROS

Attached: 1548036259225.jpg (500x500, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HxhhF_nHxIs

Gayest shit since Orlando

Attached: brown.jpg (536x395, 85K)

>Europeans are on average physically stronger than Africans.
Roman post-Marian reform legionnaires were out of this fucking world.

They make most modern infantry look like pussies. Tribal Afroniggers would be massacred.

The one fucking covered in armor?

Are you retarded? That's why they developed the mace as a war weapon in battle. You can't fucking fight that with your gay ass spear. It's not going to work

Who wins? an M1 Abrams or a Mazda Miata?

I wonder if the cameraman needed to do any coaching to make them look like scary rape apes

Plenty of examples of roman legions being wiped out by tribesman. Whats the condition of the battle? Are they meeting in open ground, is it in Africa in the height of summer or the Italian low country in spring? Are the Romans formed up or on the march? If it was an open battle at a pre arranged site the Romans would win anyway. In enemy controlled territory, blistering heat of Africa, supply lines stretched then the tribesman might have a chance if they ambushed them. The Zulus beat the brits and the brits had guns ffs

Attached: cluster fuck.jpg (1200x737, 276K)

Attached: 1548506272511.jpg (938x844, 175K)

>The Zulus beat the brits and the brits had guns ffs
Over-running a hundred dudes out on a stroll with your entire tribal warband is no accomplishment.

>Plenty of examples of roman legions being wiped out by tribesman
And even more exemples of the romans beating tribesman,remember that they conquered a lot of north africa,so the terrain wouldn't be that alien for them.
I don't suck european dick every time like many here but i would give this one to the Roman,they were daily trained for combat,and had better armor.

It was more than a hundred dudes on a stroll dumbshit. The brits fucked up royally, end of story. More of an embarrassment than the French at Agincourt.
Fair call.

>knock out a drunk marine at a bar
>I defeated the US military lmao
This is just stupid.

If you count going at the opposing force with over 10 times as many men, and still taking heavier losses than the opposing force, yeah the Zulu's beat the Brits in some battles.

Attached: Schermopname (32).png (401x851, 53K)

the kang is stronger cause he blaq

The Roman would make a fine dagger sheath out of that coons mandango.

Attached: 1549808681486.jpg (2048x2048, 308K)

Let's not forget those tribesman in Europe and North Africa had access to steel weapons and used cavalry.

It really isnt. The Brits were retarded trekking that far in natal and getting their shit sorted before the battle.

That's not a modern tribal African. The short spear is a Zulu adaptation but they also made smaller shields.. They also brought in the "bull horns" attack which would have been decimated by the advanced strategies of the Roman's. It would have been a massacre.

You are delusional cuck.

Attached: 1538800571252.jpg (499x666, 70K)

>A single nigger runs into the Roman formation with an AK thinking he is invincible
>He gets killed
>Romans take the AK and decide to regroup
>In less than a month Roman artisans become able to reproduce the AK
>You now have Roman legions armed with AKs
>In the meantime niggers have almost none left because Romans cut off their supply lines and niggers can’t into warfare development
>Niggers are genocide and made to grow wheat
>Romans conquer the world
>mfw

Attached: 860EEBCD-0FF3-4223-974A-1BFBD18BCB2C.jpg (255x198, 17K)

Unironically that would probably happen.

Attached: 1515618238343.jpg (413x395, 21K)

Interesting book on that subject: A Long Time until Now by Michael Z. Williamson. That features a clash between US soldiers displaced in time and a bunch of roman legionnaires. The Romans try to relieve the burgers of their guns through deception. They do not succeed, but if I play out that same scenario with a bunch of 60iq instead of the burgers, the Romans win. Without any casualties on their side.

Case in point: consider who wins in vid related and ask yourself whether niggers with guns would really prevail against an intelligent, determined, well-trained adversary. I for one do not think so.

Attached: ape_with_ak47.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

He said tribal Africans, not Italian fishermen

that guy would boil in the african sun within minutes all the while tribe man would run laps around him

Suuuuuure, or he'd charge him like an enraged coon and get slaughtered.

FPBP

Somali niggers are the ugliest creatures on this planet

FUCK

Attached: cat vomiting.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You are not wrong. If anything Rome always adapted tactics that worked and recruited locals for what they lacked, like ranged power.

> larpnigger with an anachronism spear, anachronism wooden elements of his shield, anachronism wires and absent infrastructure, which meant his best bet to not die from hunger would be to be a cannibal
> actual roman legionare with army and infrastructure to support him with anachronism cloack and with pilum (missing in the picture)

If a nigger has Russian officers, he wins. If Roman hires Russian heavy infantry, he wins.

Romans would actually get fucked by AK, as long as there are ammo.
Its just like infantry vs. tank in WW2.

I did not deny that, however that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t be able to adapt to it given time.
Losing the first few battles is not equal to losing the war.

I love God and all, but these things would've had to have been a mistake.

Attached: 34567898765.jpg (250x240, 6K)

God (Yahweh Elohim) only made one race.
the other races where made long before by the elohim.

God isn't real you christcucks, this was settled in 2011.

Attached: 1512266471154.png (442x509, 172K)

I beat them both with my superior intellect

Memeflag and an atheist loser.

Legionaries were larp and propaganda. Its like being army strong but you are just some cannon fodder with a nice outfit. If confronted with more mobile forces they got fucked, if they were surrounded, they got fucked.

rofl

Says the aussie faggot with no military....

Attached: FAGGOTT.jpg (347x225, 17K)

Attached: 1526105359597.jpg (781x1000, 218K)

When your military stops bending over for Israel you can talk

>modern but with never having had any contact with the outside world whatsoever
So entirely fictional then? Like Wakanda?
Pretty sure the guys in wakanda would win against Rome, spaceships and rhinos make for a wicked combination.

Most memeflags shill kikianity

>if they were surrounded, they were fucked
That's sort of a universal principle in warfare, guy.

well, as modern african tribals drive toyotas i think surrounding the romans should be no issue

Sure, buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=11iPrDv8aBE&t=891s

Don't forget their next stomping by the Romans!

The JEWS (Edomites) found thier Messiah.
His name was Simon bar Kokhba

The Jewish (Edomite) Messiah
menorah.org/tragicms.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
Fought circa 132–136 AD

"Cochba [bar Kochba] ... tortured and killed the Christians who refused to aid him against the Roman army." - p. 42, Greek Apologists of the Second Century, Robert M. Grant, The Westminster Press, 1988.

"Another Christian apologist, Justin [Martyr], tells how ... Bar Kochba, the leader of the insurrection, ordered Christians alone to be executed if they would not deny and curse Jesus the Messiah." - Ibid.

"After the war the Jerusalem church, once Jewish, consisted only of Gentiles" - Ibid. WHY? Because all the Jews were killed like in Masada.

If anyone can be accused of turning Christianity into a Greek religion, it is not Paul, nor the church leaders in Asia Minor, but rather Bar Kochba.
examiningthetrinity.blogspot.com/2009/08/bar-kochba-and-christians.html

The Romans Killed them to a man.
So who are these Jews today from ?!?!

you know that these guys kill lions dressed like that, yes? i think they know how to scale an opponent

>Who would win?
jews

me on the right