Would you rather be ugly with no hope of looking better than a 3 or socially inept to the point of only being able to...

Would you rather be ugly with no hope of looking better than a 3 or socially inept to the point of only being able to socialize enough to buy groceries, work a basic job and no hope of getting any better (no Jow Forums, no social media, no pen pals, no prison letters, etc.)?
Choose.

I'd rather be ugly because at least being charming you still have hope of landing a good job, making lots of money and getting lots of disposable holes with your money or charm.

Attached: amzh.png (548x603, 406K)

why not both?

Attached: ezgif-4-6f5bd9f86bf7.gif (346x429, 231K)

I mean I guess. You would be full hermit at that point. It could be worse. You could be on fire.
Why would you want both though?

Attached: 1544993069054.jpg (655x393, 116K)

People don't give a shit about your demeanor as long as you're above 7/10

Oh, don't be so hard on yourself, Normie! I think you're a 4

This but pre-ironically. The only retards who believe in the "personality is all that matters bro" meme are naive faggots who labor under the just-world-fallacy delusion and have never ventured out into the real world.

>Dude just b urself confidence is all that matters

Attached: Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771.png (1200x1042, 247K)

personality matters you're just bitter

I heavily disagree. I pretty much run on charisma daily. Hell I wouldn't be where I am running a team if I didn't make sure to put on my big personality at work and go out of my way to be charismatic. This sounds like some cold showers and red pilled hair cuts shit from niggas that never leave the house.
Thanks Norway! I think Ritsu is a 9 o3o

Attached: Christian-Bale-as-Patrick-Bateman-in-American-Psycho-Rolex-Datejust.jpg (662x442, 89K)

Yes except looks grant you more confidence, favoritism, money and so on

Attached: 1509583643352.jpg (640x652, 275K)

normie... t-t-this is a tough one to answer

Dude you fuck literal manwhores and whores and go on a bender on Saturday nights. Also fuck going out i have better to do than to waste my time over moist holes.

Attached: 5y8JJuK_d.jpg (640x360, 14K)

If you're handsome then people treat you kinder. If people treat you more kindly then you have less reason to be bitter. The halo effect is factually scientifically proven you illiterate penal colonist

@7487593
>Hell I wouldn't be where I am running a team if I didn't make sure to put on my big personality at work and go out of my way to be charismatic.
Didnt you say before you just work for your daddys company

CHOOSE OR PERISH
No. No. Yes relevance? If you're not going outside interacting with the real world then you have no room to say you know snakes from dildoes about socializing. The world isn't Chad run and if it is then I guess I'm Chad now because I'm the boss bitch and I get the favoritism in life for my charisma instead of looks.
Why can't you if you're so much better than me?
No. Our company is still merging with Exteriorscapes so I found more gainful employment. My company is building maintenance while the new place I'm working is finance. Completely different industries. Where I'm at only the most charismatic and sociable make it to the top.

Attached: 578daa084b5e739b0e8e4d11_585b0aa1186142350e37bfaf_320.jpg (320x322, 30K)

[this post has been hidden by your intelligence quotient]

having thought about it a lot, if you break yourself down as a person into terms of looks, height, IQ, penis size, wealth, sex and lifestyle prospects you've effectively analysed yourself to the point of completely dehumanizing yourself

acceptance of who you are and what makes you happy with no regard for what normalfags think is the only way to even survive on this clown planet. the culture of neurosis of the 21st century is killing people with stress and suicide

Attached: hmm.png (273x246, 135K)

@7487616
>Where I'm at only the most charismatic and sociable make it to the top.
Glad I don't work in your field. I'd rather be valued for my skill than "WHOOOOOAAAAAHHHH THAT GUY TELLS REALLY FAHNNY DICK JOKE". Then again it makes sense if you left the field I work in; people can die and buildings can burn down if you care more about a guys "charisma" on the jobsite vs whether he knows what hes doing.

'Strayan cunt dropping 500 kilotonne truth bombs
i can die in peace now

You're just a failed normalfag who pays whores for some head.
>better than you
Nigga I'm half blind
It isn't a 21st century thing. People are universally assholes.

Based as shit. You mah nigga.
Whatever dude my point still stands. I'm good at my job and I'm charismatic. That's why I'm successful in my field.
>pays whores
>implying I can't get laid for free
Don't project your shit on me. Normie don't pay for strange. I'd rather take a week to land a bitch than pay for it. Why the hell would you think I'd ever pay for pussy?
>I'm half blind
Then shut the fuck up retarded incel.

Attached: Ministermax+used+roll+1+0+99+ministermax+rolls+77+git+gud+fgt+_ed8153290f6885d62bfb9fbaaa2ec224.png (600x600, 243K)

@7487708
>Whatever dude my point still stands. I'm good at my job and I'm charismatic. That's why I'm successful in my field.
No...your original point was "all u need is charisma bro who cares if you're good at ur job lmao"

Which makes sense if you used to succ gloryhole dick lmao

>gets the truth shoved down his throat
>shut up *insert normalfag buzzword here*
>thinks getting pussy is actually an accomplishment
You don't just look like a monkey you think like one

Attached: 1544662080380.gif (512x512, 697K)

>put fleshy stick in meaty hole
>feel good
>can hang with big boya now
>success

Uh no I didn't. Being good at your job is important but in different fields you need different skills. You gonna close a 50k account when they want 200k? Are you going to be able to convince them it's good for them? Would you be able to sell money for more money when they know the game?
Sure you probably work blue collar which skill is more important than personality. I won't deny that but we're in different fields user. Both of which require different things.
What truth? You are spreading more lies that I pay for whores now. Fuck did you even get this shit?

Attached: 630ccbed792ba45ca2ec5264fedba4124917bc03v2_hq.jpg (480x800, 45K)

>be ridden of when you stop being of any use
>be alone and old and realize you spent your life with people who always hated you
>B-But I'm boss!
>get kicked out of your own company for not appeasing your employees
>become poor
>die alone anyway
Probably they're more true than your horseshit confidence tales

Attached: images_3.jpg (300x168, 8K)

@7487743
Working a job that requires skill over "muh charisma" is infinitely more honest and respectable than working a job that requires "AYYYYYOOOO DUDE THIS NIGGA TELLS THE BEST DICK JOKES LMFAO XD". I dont care how much money you make telling dick jokes for a living.

please stop bullying the korbo
his brain is small and you're just confusing him by making him think to hard

Attached: 1540230034635.gif (128x128, 124K)

Don't give me that crap when your flag's userbase amounts to hundreds of 1 digit IQs retards on this board. Brits are prime braindead circlejerkers in here.

“let me smell your ass, user”

Attached: D8C8328D-84C8-4DBA-80AA-7880EE9AE57B.jpg (1616x1212, 568K)