Would you date a girl that has been blacked?

Would you date a girl that has been blacked?

Attached: uNcuPia_d.jpg (640x1070, 43K)

only if she lets me get blacked too

no

Attached: sospicesage.jpg (799x534, 158K)

don't come back.

I can't exactly afford to say no to anyone

How can you be certain the girl you're dating hasn't been blacked?

>date
no, she's not worth it

once you black we don't want you back

Never, you shifty kike.
Burn the coal, pay the toll, and never get anyone who isn't a complete pussy again.

I wouldn't

No

nah, wouldnt even fuck her

Nah.

Nope

Based user settling for Tyrone's sloppy seconds

A girl like that would never date a loser like you tho, so it doesn't matter

guide how to tell
/\(O)/\ blacked
/\(o)/\ notblacked
/\(.)/\ virgin

today i worked out what "once you go black you never go back" actually means.

Attached: lolfatbitch.png (337x346, 162K)

>How can you be certain the girl you're dating hasn't been blacked?

Attached: large_25336.jpg (460x316, 32K)

Only if she is full on red pilled after the experience.

>Would you play the STD Bingo?

Attached: 1538591651751.jpg (1055x574, 171K)

No, her toll is no well heeled white men for the rest of her life

What if she was raped?

Yeah, you can

First off, how are you going to know. Second, are roasties not allowed redemption? Third, how would you feel if someone held your dating history against you? Maybe it's because I'm a later years Gen X newfag that just discovered this board a few weeks ago, but some of you kids are bitchmaid as fuck.

Isn't this her ass

Sorry most 16-20 year old guys dont want to date sluts. Be like the rest of your generation and remain forgotten

you ask her
no
i don't care i'm not a degenerate
next question newfag

>t. Kike Cuckerstein

No

coal burning is beyond redemption, it's literally the one thing you absolutely positively shouldn't do if you're a woman.

Nah that’s a deal breaker for me

Why are you here if it’s so shit?

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 16K)

you tell a woman is a whore pretty quickly, just look at the way she's dressing, friends, social media, what music she likes etc

> dating history
"Honey I fucked 20 men, 4 of them were NSA in a club bathroom. But it was just 'meaningless silly fun'"
"Cool, wanna have sex?
"Can we clean the room first. I can't fuck in filth"
"Oh ... I'll just have sex with the neighbor woman"
"HOW CAN YOU HAVE SEX WITH JUST ANYONE!? GOD YOU'RE DISGUSTING! THAT'S CHEATING, SEX *MEANS* SOMETHING"

nein!

i smiled. good job user. women are retarded.

t. nigger

Only if she lets me watch

No

Although I've been seeing a mutt girl lately so I guess I've blacked myself.

you've drilled oil and you're a faggot because of it

No fucking way. I left a girl after I found out she dated a black guy.

This is unironically my fetish but coal burners tend to date black only. :-(

Sauce?

absolutely not. If she were my daughter I'd disown and disinherit her, too.

fuck niggers, fuck jannies, and fuck compromods

i would unironically want to kill her and her disgusting pet monkey

i don't date i get engaged

We need UBI in our society

Lmao no

I found out a girl I was fucking had previously had sex with an Indian guy. I kept my cool but ditched her a few days later.

>First off, how are you going to know.
by taking one look at the whore
>Second, are roasties not allowed redemption?
t. asking for a friend
>Third, how would you feel if someone held your dating history against you?
same as i always do because it's always the case, now fuck off coalburner

No

Not only that I wouldn't even piss on her or consider her human anymore

I already do.

does your wife's black son fuck you in the ass too?

I wouldn't date a woman that shook hands with a nigger.

I doubt it.
Even if she were hot and I wanted to date her, deep down I would constantly feel disgusted by the tought of a stinky shit-like object in her cunt and mouth.

No

Attached: do it or doggo.png (535x439, 561K)

Absolutely not. Even if she were the last woman on earth. I wouldn't date her simply out of spite, if nothing else.

based and honk pilled

Attached: 1549906492145.png (700x700, 615K)

................................................................................................................sauce?

if she looked like that girl, yes

I wouldn't even touch her

No.

Nope

Attached: 9B32B94F-5FD5-4B44-AAB3-E6C46EC4B062.jpg (370x370, 30K)

This is the wise answer.
99% of them engage in degeneracy in some form. Would you faggets feel better in your wife sucked Brad and Chad's dick instead of Tyrone?

>What if she was raped?
That’s not her fault. And she’ll hate them even more. So yes.

Attached: 2E1DBED4-CBB3-4951-AB0B-7DF12419616B.jpg (818x784, 110K)

I've dated a coal burner before, funny enough she wasnt a bad gf she was just fat.

nope

Attached: 1544563539197.png (500x401, 85K)

kill yourself you spinless shell of a man, you are part of the problem.

if they have more than zero black friends in their social media, dead certain

Every girl I dated has been blacked.

It's hard to forgive a nigger lover when whites are relentlessly demonized and slandered by almost every news, education and entertainment outlet. Especially once you are awake to white genocide, you can't just take anybody into your social life. There are still white traitors by the dozen who are aching for a chance to pike a Pro White.

Try this on for size. I grew up deeply in the white, anti white scene. I was actively cheering on the death of my race. My thoughts were filled with vivid fantasies of white torture and destruction. I truly believed them to be the root of all evil in the world. I changed after I found the internet and was able to break the brainwashing I had been raised on over a slow period of years. Changed? Well not so much. I still have vivid violent fantasies about destroying the enemy. Dreams too. I still have very little pity for white people (that part of the brainwashing is the hardest to break.) I still see darkies as something to be pitied but I don't view them as more moral than whites.

Do you really think I want to invite someone into the mess that is my life? Hell, no! That's just begging for disaster. Instead, I write counter propaganda to the race mixing Globalist agenda and I bury myself in that work. I intend for whites to fight a bloody war to over throw the race mixer agenda. I don't care if I get shunned because I understand why most people should shun me. I don't fight for fame. I fight for the people who don't even know they need to be fought for.

I once broke a girls heart by telling her that I could forgive her race mixing if she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was dumbstruck. I told her "So you are allowed to prefer niggers but I can't prefer blue eyed, blondes? Lol! You are not strong enough to enforce that."

You don't know the damage your good intentions have done to the white world (and probably to other worlds.) If chaos is what you wanted, you can say mission accomplished.

if she does cocaine or not

Again the faggot mods move this shit to bant

I'd gladly prefer those who don't fuck niggers but you have to be realistic about the current state of the world.
Most of those did it out of ignorance and naivety giving the constant propaganda they are subject.

But here is a redpill for you swedcuck fagget. "Blacked" is just another invented term by (((them))) in order to fuel your insecurity.

Why would I date ur mom

That's not how vaginas work

they do when the sec is everyday

recommend me redpilled bkacled grills

Dated a white roastie back when I was a libtard. Didn't know she was a roastie at first until months in the relationship when she told me she's hooked up with black guys before. Broke it off after that but either she was lying or blacks don't really have large cocks as she was pretty tight and my pee pee is only 7.5 inches.

Attached: 1549928891455.png (714x1047, 170K)

I've fucked girls who were with black guys prior, but it was never relationship material, nor was it intended to be.

I'm black so yes

Attached: 79e1c2b8d4ecee349ff7243745bff8ed.jpg (359x705, 62K)

Get out