How do you gain a following by steaming?

How do you gain a following by steaming?

Attached: D1DAF882-39C1-4282-89AD-1545AC579CEE.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

do something that becomes a meme

Show your face all the time, constantly talk over everything, overreact to even the smallest events, ignore whatever is happening ingame and get upset when you don't what to do or whats going on.

Alternatively, be female and flash some skin.

>steaming
Just be yourself.

Attached: skinner.gif (480x360, 985K)

1. Have a consistent schedule
2. Make sure you have a good mic, audio and video settings optimal etc
3. Provide interesting content
4. Network with people
5. Dedicate time to it

Attached: 1536581885904.jpg (680x1280, 154K)

timing plays a huge factor.

1. Have a schedule that's all over the place
2. Make sure you have a shitty 5 dollar mic and stream in 240p
3. Reactions and Drama are your bread and butter
4. Call people especially other streamers fags
5. Dedicate time to it

be female

Attached: Dwr5yCpWoAARoOC.jpg (1242x918, 163K)

It's a complex stuff.

You need to be entertaining. You can be entertaining by playing in an entertaining way. You can be entertaining by interactions and talking to viewers. You can be entertaining by showing boobs/ass.

Then you have to have people entering your stream and staying. Good way is being hosted by other streamers. Hosting them before is a good idea and after few times they might know who you are and host you back.

Use Twitter and post there when you're going live.

Pick a game that will keep you and the audience entertained.

Hope that when the game stops being entertaining for you and you move to another game your audience will move with you.

Be good at improvisation. You can't really script it and cut like a youtube video.

Be extremely lucky.

>be funny and smile or make human expressions
>be smart and likeable
>curse a lot and act retarded
>be a woman

any of these or a combination of these will make you successful

At this point in time you either do something completely new and fresh/niche as fuck (small but stable pop)/meme the fuck out/leech off big streamers somehow.

Only other option is going back in time where it all started

This is the easiest way. Do something autistic and let some faggot trying to get upvotes on reddit to clip it and you'll blow up quickly

/thread

Being a part of something new like a game that's about to really take off plays into it but really it's about hard work and having a good personality unless you have connections you can use to leech in a hardcore way. /v/ doesn't want to admit but even with all it's faults Twitch is a meritocracy where you make it if you're entertaining and willing to put in hard work.

Attached: 1536663967285.jpg (544x1024, 75K)

I went to school with a really sweet girl who was really low-key and very neat and plain looking. After collage I met up with her and she looks like this broad + tattooed up the wazoo. Made me wonder what the hell happened.

Get lucky

Being a woman counts as luck unless you end up fat and/or ugly.

The quiet ones are the biggest whores m8

>play boring popular game for the dumbass masses
>be a massive attention whore
>dicksuck more popular streamers 24/7 so they host you

Jigglypuff was a really nice diarrhea penny machine that you bought from the dollar store with elephants caught in time and target backstock.

HALF
SHE GONNA TAKE HALF HIS SHIT

nigga looks like a wood elf

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 49K)

Be good looking. Thats pretty much it. You can be a total retard suck shit at games but no one cares as long as you look fuckable.

You don't want hosts, you want to be on popular streamers streams and put on a show.

That’s what I told him on Twitter when he first got with her and everyone was telling me to suck a dick

Be a cute girl
have breasts
present a lol so randumb persona that doesn't reflect your true personality
>$$$

Attached: mario.png (578x677, 274K)

This is her now.

Attached: dc20033.png (527x1002, 979K)

6. Gain a miniscule following while some whore just shows some cleavage and dwarfs your viewership.

Twitch is too saturated now so you need to bring an audience from elsewhere. What you want is to become an e-celeb/idol, that's what it means to become a twitch streamer.
So ultimately the deeper question is "how do I become popular on the internet?"

well you already failed at that in real life so good luck nerd LOOOL

>you make it if you're entertaining

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Why are you autists acting like they're getting married?

Soon

Being jealous and bitter doesn't make you any more entertaining desu. I've found that the people who complain about thots ''stealing viewers'' from them are just boring cunts who would lose the views to just more entertaining people.

Attached: 1531019910538m.jpg (576x1024, 130K)

>implying that’s not her ultimate plan

wowee... she is SO not like other girls!

Well, at least he's getting laid while you're shitposting on /v/

H-hot...

To gain a "following" is not that difficult. People who watch popular streams generally have the mind of sheep, they will flock to streams with a lot of viewers just to post twitch faces in the chat.

The hard part about streaming is to retain a regular viewership around the 500 mark or less while at the same time making content both you enjoy making and the viewer enjoy viewing. That's the peak of the streaming experience.

>really sweet girl who was really low-key and very neat and plain looking
hahahaha
I'm glad I realized this bullshit in my teens and not my twenties.

Childhood
>Popular girls are awesome, nerdy girls suck!

Adolescence
>Nerdy girls are awesome, popular girls are stuck up bitches!

Manhood
>Popular girls spend a lifetime experiencing male attention and so learn to handle it with the humility and grace of a lady while nerdy girls are willing to debase themselves for male attention after a lifetime of being deprived of it.

That's not how narcissism works.

More like popular girls spend a lifetime experiencing male attention and become stuck up cunts while nerdy girls with their shitty self esteem become whores who will jump on the first cock they can.

fuck 3D women. I'll stick to cute 2D girls

Attached: Alice_in_reality.png (397x771, 229K)

I hope she gets raped

childhood
>nerdy girls are awesome!
adolescence
>nerdy girls are awesome!
adulthood
>I hate women

Asmongold is actually a really funny guy, and has that "epitome of a WoW player" lifestyle that was was hilarious to watch, and he's not a shill. That said there's no way that thot actually likes him, but he's getting his dick wet so who cares. His twitch community went to shit ever since he started playing Souls games though, funny huh?

You'll never become a successful streamer if you're not one of the following:

funny
retarded
gud

Attached: 1526013162956.jpg (662x995, 74K)

You're in.

Attached: nomaam2.jpg (512x384, 24K)

>be a mildly attractive woman
>wear crop tops and do teases for tips and shoutouts
>collect donations from beta orbiters

Attached: 2016 donating to streamers.jpg (1334x847, 312K)

Wear a dress and smile for the camera. Twitch streamers know this is the only way to get big but they go too far by taking HRT and then they lose their minds. But crossdressing is the answer as long as you are secure in your sexuality.

Attached: 1544390272637.jpg (702x999, 153K)

Yeah, that's how it goes on Twitch. But the average streamer both on /v/ and other places is overestimating their own entertsinment value. So when nobody watches them they start complaining about how the popular streamers are having it easy.

Attached: 1527801748009.jpg (1536x2048, 298K)

If she's American, report her for unpaid taxes

literally, any girl cna make dough off streaming, i have a friend who only gets like 7 viewers but she gets over $200 in donations a stream.

probably drugs

>ma'am

Attached: Gamestop maam.jpg (960x960, 70K)

>dresses like a 13 year old in middle school

>another white girl pretending she has ass episode
Cringe

You can have an ass without it being a nigger tier obese cellulite ass.

>I went to school with a really sweet girl who was really low-key and very neat and plain looking
Hah, like fucking hell. They're momentarily shy, not "innately sweet".

Half the "nerdy/arty girls" I knew grewing up were well and happy to get bent over and railed like a whore when I met them later. Shit, one I was actual friends with heelturned on a dime and decided she wanted to "bang as many tall guys as I can while I'm single". Happy to oblige. The only reason they're not off fulfilling their dreams of getting fucked is because they're self-conscious about their looks.

Don't ever, ever put women on a pedestal. They're as much a pack of dogs as the braindead dudes who think solely with their dick chasing them online.
Society is a joke. Get your rocks off and find fulfillment somewhere else, the hedonistic rat race isn't where life is.

>probably makes way too much money playing games
>still lives in the attic of moms house
>even moved whore gf in

but why

>humility
>women
no

she isint even hot

As a straight white male I think that her ass looks pretty good. At least on this picture. I have no idea who she is.

I hope she gets some awful STD

leave lain out of it!

Attached: 1539339327444.jpg (1200x857, 110K)

goddamn i want those lips wrapped around the head of my dick

she should go easy on the tree stars

because he actually cares about his mum and the slut didint move in she just overstayed a month

I'm the same, but a guy.

It's Fieldy, former fiancee of the streamer Lobosjr and apparently she got together and broke up from streamer WitWix recently.

Attached: 1541282955609.jpg (644x1024, 83K)

Yong does the same thing. He's earned more than enough from youtube to move out but still lives at his mothers house by choice

>lives with his mom
>its just cause he cares!

>i live with mom
>lol loser

ah i see now

Attached: 1470983503049.png (447x378, 11K)

he claims that his mother is ill, or has some mental issues if I remember correctly, so take that as you want

>falling for e-whore bullshit
Educate yourselves.

Attached: file.png (600x402, 317K)

His mother is sick and can't work or move properly though
But yeah, Chad's get a free "get out of jail card" for living at mom no matter the reason, not saying Asmongold is a chad, but non-chads doesn't get the benefit of doubt whenever they say they live at mom's for whatever good reason there is

>chad

funny clown man that screams at dark souls

>Didn't read the rest of the post
Just reading the word chad triggers you this bad?

>pic

THIS user KNOWS THE DEAL

that you could possibly believe hes a chad is...something.

Lain is the official symbol of both incels and trannies.

>Still hasn't even read half the sentence and triggered
Okay

He literally said ''not saying Asmongold is a chad'' get some fucking reading comprehension.

liberalism happened

better transition to female then huh you fucking pussy

>Popular girls spend a lifetime experiencing male attention and so learn to handle it with the humility and grace

Attached: 1546046303179.jpg (563x503, 21K)

those are some terrible tattoos

based and redpilled

I hate women, but that statement is pretty much true

>that feel when hes lost over 60% of his subs and viewers because he wanted to be a variety streamer
He should of stuck to being a WoW talkshow. Whoever told him to branch out was a fucking moron.

>a lifetime of having your ego inflated and placated will make you humble

Attached: 21923700-big-man-having-a-hearty-laugh-of-enjoyment-and-merriment-with-his-head-thrown-back-and-eyes (1300x866, 100K)

What makes you think cougars and "mommy" milfs so attractive besides looks?

>nerdy girls are willing to debase themselves for male attention after a lifetime of being deprived of it.

Attached: billyandmandy.gif (320x240, 540K)

maternal fetishism

Besides Freud memes that is

Have a comfy voice that interacts with chat
>see Vinesauce, Lirik

Have a gimmick, it might be dumb but it might work
>see BurkeBlack's pirate theme

Be that person who got popular by creating an event
>see Dansgaming's Halloween Horror Month

Be that person who built a following from playing a niche game at launch
>see CDNthe3rd with H1Z1

Be that loud extrovert party type
>see Ellohime

Be that loud controversial type
>see BadBunny

Make wisecracking jokes with pop culture references
>see Bikeman

Be lucky and look like you are related to Ryan Gosling
>see GoldGlove, jakenbakelive, SodaPoppin

>Thai import wife>Trash>Popular women>Nerdy women
>Thai women cooks, loyal, got that young look to 50, clean, and is grateful, protective of family
There is a reason why my neighbor is fucking happy and fit after getting his 25 year old thai wife. Shame I dont have the yellow fever.

>Bikeman
Him having a heart attack during stream scared the shit out of me. Always remember to stand up and walk for 5-10 minutes every hour fellow Anons.

>What if you remove looks from something that is about looks?
You dumb

my parents still make more than her

No one that play old games and have fun like those old AVGN reviews?

i fucking hate house nerds, fucking traitors

>Thai import wife
>not some eastern European girl

Attached: 1546952004336.gif (500x270, 2.29M)

Just go to the gym, lol.

Also, fuck showing your face. Had to shit can a 300k sub youtube channel due to swatting so if I ever want to do shit like this again I have to pretty much play it like HowToBasic and never reveal a god damn thing.