Why are modern lit readers pretentious little shits? Does being able to learn new words put you a step above others...

Why are modern lit readers pretentious little shits? Does being able to learn new words put you a step above others? Because these faggots always end up reading the same underground hipster shit and will shit on you before you even answer their posts. Then they wonder why I start insulting them out of nowhere. I thought the anime community was toxic, but holy fuck the literature Fandom is something else.

Attached: sample_55f5f56322500d10d276a6b7eec15cf61f8c8e7f.jpg (850x1268, 187K)

>stocks and long gloves

Hot

That's a dude ameribro

Finish book

Attached: 70FBD063-8CA4-494E-A813-741CA9CE4E10.jpg (1504x2044, 261K)

You should probably calm down, human.
Just leave those people alone.

Iā€™m commenting on the clothing not the person wearing them

500 words a day keep the cringe away

Attached: _commission__holo_by_thickerwasp_dcfd663-pre.jpg (778x1028, 70K)

your sword art online fanfic is awful, korbo

Attached: IMG_0591.jpg (1254x1771, 1.03M)

Yeh no. It's like these faggots want a medal for reading Joyce's shitty puns alongside some cucked intellectual's commentary while at the same time they talk others down. I'd rather set my works on fire than hand them out to the likes of them.

Attached: Cd9kumAUAAAbIn5.jpg (600x831, 110K)

Get with the times retard, I've scrapped that trash ages ago.

Attached: dinner.jpg (1344x756, 550K)

Wow good flag and Tenshi

I WANT TO FINISH A BOOK! It's been to long.

Attached: Raphael ohayo 0.png (1000x1000, 249K)

Modern lit readers are pretentious because they are insecure. They know that the vast majority of modern canon is trash when compared to classics, so they lash out with faux intellectualism in response.

David Foster Wallace is actually fantastic though. Give ā€œ Good Old Neon ā€œ a read if you want a very short intro into his style.

This is why you don't join "fandoms", they're all shit

>Infinite Jest
Kill it with fire

And yeah that's my point. It's almost like modern lit readers' end is fueling their ego. The thing is these faggots cling to classics and dismiss everything that's looked down on by the critics. Who the fuck cares about what critics say anyhow? They ought to read what pleases them not what pleases others. But these cunts aren't getting anywhere anytime soon... Last time i checked they were writing down trashy fantasy shit with ripped off plots.
But the worst kind of faggots are the ones who claim creativity is dead because
>themes have been explored too much already lol
>21st century is the same as the other centuries
Fuck if I'm arguing with these fossilized slugs

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (840x578, 327K)

Attached: __hatsuzuki_kantai_collection_drawn_by_karashi_tou_gara_shi__1e2968480197da277aa3d4f8bc86f7b3.png (960x1290, 624K)

Reading is completely useless and only talentless boring losers read.

>They ought to read what pleases them not what pleases others.
Exactly, whether it's mangas, comic books or novels, it should just be for your own amusement, not for taking pride in something 6 billion people can do.

If you put into practice what you decipher you might find your own calling. Movie directors don't grow on threes.
Pride is bullshit for all i know but yeah, the more variety you know the better your brain gets.

Attached: quote-the-grace-is-being-able-to-like-rock-music-symphony-music-jazz-anything-that-contains-charles- (850x400, 80K)

*trees
Fuck autocorrect