The left have taken Warhammer too

>replace a lore based on European history with flying sharks ridden by transgender mermaids

Ffs

Attached: AAA608CC-22C1-417A-BCF1-FEE20B20B202.jpg (468x424, 42K)

I guess you could say they've really jumped the shark.

>lore based on European history
we wuz space marines

>space marines
Thats the other game

Most UK-based companies are cucked, yes.
Soon space marines will become empowered wamen and a lot more brown

Attached: 1549148846029.png (500x407, 112K)

>Replace a dying franchise with one that actually makes money and keeps the company limping along for another few years.

If the Warhammer faggots loved Warhammer fantasy so much they should have bought more.

I think they already started shoehorning more women into the series, specifically female space marines...

Warhammer hasn't been good for, like, a decade.

Wtf...can be more retarded

warhammer fantasy and games workshop went to shit in 2006 and stayed there. talent fled, beancounters took over.

Sisters have been around forever.

Warhammer used to be based, but everyone that made it what it was has long since left GW.

warhammer died decades ago

I dunno, the 2016 Total War Warhammer 2 was and still is, pretty decent. But I've always been a sucker for RTS games, the last bastion against the casuals.

Sisters are sisters- I mean actual female astartes. THE FIRST FEMALE PRIMARCH! THE SECRET DAUGHTER OF THE EMPEROR!
Fuck the hyper-left feminized UK

Man Ive been out of the loop for the past 6 years or so and don't miss it.
Well that's not true- I miss the 2000s era 40k. Those were some fun times. Right when DoW came out

Attached: 1528408158874.jpg (640x480, 98K)

I DO COCAINE!

Attached: 584752_md-Daemon Prince, Doom Rider, Doomrider, Slaanesh.jpg (800x600, 60K)

I see the noise marines got even gayer

yea those are good.

How can you tell any more?

Attached: fs.jpg (920x950, 115K)

There are no female space marines. Bye.

Warhammer has been full of rape tentacles and hermaphroditism since the 80s faggots STFU

They can have Warhammer Fantasy after Age of Sigmar it was garbage lore. The SWJs and feminids will just kill it off faster.

Anything that gets shilled on reebit and iimger is propagandized to the left like crazy. By the same line D&D is probably leftist infested as well by all of the posts over there. Most of the top posts on those sites are upvote botted like crazy.

Attached: 15456858456.jpg (500x365, 27K)

>lore based on European history
RURETARDED?

Attached: 1529161187611.gif (305x205, 435K)

Attached: 1549886596023.png (863x775, 361K)

late 80's warhammer was the best, But GW turned lame after 1991. You can see the quality of White Dwarf drop off a cliff after '91. mid 90's were so bland

Dwarf players are Onions, its true, admit it guys they are fucking cancer. They usually look like hairy dwarves themselves.

fake news right here folks

>replace

So they removed other factions to add this?

Dwarf players are literally the ones that bathe the least every FUCKING time. Even ork players bathe more

>So they removed other factions to add this?
They killed off the entire Warhammer fantasy setting and rebooted it into this

GW has gotten better than they were a few years ago. Age of Sigmar lore is alright. Chaos Won in the old fantasy world. They destroyed the world and slaughtered most people. Sigmar was a human hero that ascended to godhood and is now trying to fight back against the Chaos gods that are assaulting the realms.
The sea elves seen in OP are a race of magical elven abominations that survived by living in the bottom of the ocean. The vast majority of them are born without souls and are doomed to live a short and tortured life serving the rest of the society as laborers and soldiers. Their mages have learned magic to steal the souls from the other races to prolong the lives of the soulless.
Also, GW has had trans in the game for decades with Slaanesh. They are depraved freaks of lust, excess and depravity.

Been side-eyeing Game Workshop stuff for decades and I have never seen a fan make any kind of reasonable case for the excessive cost of those miniatures. Stop paying $40 for a 2 inch piece of plastic, you absolute fucking autists.

Attached: 1525886733555.png (380x349, 70K)

They blew up the old war. Chaos won. New setting is pretty interesting and players can still use the old armies.

Age of Sigmar is such an abomination

reminder that GW is a publically traded company and will always defer to investors, who see "diversity" as a strength regardless of the actual core audience GW caters to
you've already lost your hobby, fags, just 3d print your armies

Hitlerfags get the fuck out of my warhammer, this is a degenerate game, always has been and always will be, love and regards Nurgle. Ok

Too bad. Jow Forums has taken over reality.

Attached: 1543249861213.webm (954x598, 818K)

Attached: 1523128355732.webm (852x480, 2.53M)

Attached: 1534180227111.webm (852x480, 2.36M)

Attached: 1519389650074.jpg (1433x763, 614K)

Attached: 1530456739901.jpg (640x960, 91K)

Attached: 1545832441572.png (992x506, 359K)

Attached: Even in death I still offend.jpg (736x552, 42K)

Attached: 1521569095120.png (949x695, 388K)

Attached: 1535838953360.jpg (1063x751, 154K)

i play 15mm ancient/medieval tabletop games. I buy a hundred lead figures for $30. GW is fucking cancer.

Attached: 1550283540341.jpg (1072x1247, 391K)

Of course it is. It's a British company.

Attached: 1523694235504.jpg (1269x635, 262K)

Attached: 1525829582846.jpg (646x720, 91K)

Attached: 1538855107860.png (786x1024, 1.05M)

>Also, GW has had trans in the game for decades with Slaanesh. They are depraved freaks of lust, excess and depravity.
how long until Slaanesh becomes "good" xer (at least as good as one can be in WH40K)

Attached: 1547032752394.png (900x1200, 1.5M)

Attached: 1524776246788.png (1561x696, 2M)

Attached: 1536528431687.jpg (1427x3102, 2.56M)

>sisters are space marines
>being this fucking wrong

Attached: Small+silent+repulsive+caribou_2bc6f7_6522790.jpg (1200x1200, 231K)

>filename

Attached: 1548645696158.png (378x357, 81K)

>>lore based on European history
Emperor is literally a turk.

>Defending Jews Workshop

Warhammer is gay. Grow up, Jow Forums.

SOB needed an update for the last 15 years.

Link? Wanna do something with the kid but refuse to spend crazy money on GW stuff.

Anatolia is pre shitskin Turkey.

Every dwarf player I've met have been hairy muscle men

Greek

D&D modules have all sorts of niggers and trannies in them now.

This

>Not knowing warhammer fluff.
>Thinking this shit is new.

what fucking faction is this even supposed to be?

Attached: 1532766331585.jpg (527x431, 32K)

>been out of the loop forever
Go and stay go, I tell you because I care. The made guilliman come back and now they’re just going full fuckin retard

There are no Female Space marines... there are Sisters of Battle and Sisters of Silence,

what did you say nigga!!!!!!

Attached: nid566g0rg421.jpg (236x236, 14K)

Warhammer didn't die because people didn't like the game. It died because it was ridiculously, outrageously expensive.
They tried dumbing that shit down as much as they could but the game was still too expensive.
How are you supposed to take a fucking unit with less than 4 ranks when ranks are counted toward combat resolution?
Why bother with an army of elite units when core choices dominate the battlefield?
Nothing wrong with either of those rules either, but when a box of 20 human soldiers cost $35 and you're looking at a minimum of 3 core choices just to have a legal army, you can see how that shit gets stupidly expensive, FAST.
Warhammer fantasy was a great game, but they always asked too much money, for what the game and setting offered.

GW was always a bit lefty.
The problem is that today's left is literally Slaanesh.

Its part of Age of SKubmar, Basically all of the Elven Souls that were consumed by Slannesh got Freed (When Slannesh died in fantasy) and Teclis tried to make them into normal Elves again but that Failed so now they go around harvesting Souls from People so that they can live longer.... OP is fucking retard that thinks they are trans-gendered.

They're some sea elf thing. It's all so fucking retarded. The rules, lore and miniatures.

>Emperor is literally a turk.
Mustafa Kemal was actually pretty based if you ask me. He did his best to make turkey into a decent semi-white, semi-western nation, and it generally worked for most of the 20th century until Erdogan fucked it all up again.

>it died because it got ridiculously expensive
I’m pretty sure I’m still perma banned from GW stores because I just made plastic molds of all my models and mass produced the fuckers for $2. This was like a decade before 3D printing, why doesn’t everyone just print their models for free?

>Age Of Sigmar
Warhammer's degenerate little brother

got pics, I bet it looked like shit which is why everyone doesn't do it

Attached: God Emperor Trump.jpg (1600x1169, 400K)

Don't forget shit like what they did to Sisters of Battle.

>Everyone wants more women in Warhammer.
>GW creates Sisters of Battle.
>Shit is literally fucking awesome.
>Instead of making them the standard plastic models they make them hard metal castings.
>Shit to paint on and because of metal, cost 5x as much to even buy.
>Oh well I guess no one likes SoB :^)

J-Jill?

Attached: 834834.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Whenever I play some cucked RPG I use the source book against it. All the shitskin races and tranny fags are targeted and either enslaved or purged from the world.

Do you think licensed DRM 3D printing could revive it? Thinking about it however I'm sure people would just start modelling their own and printing their own.

they can kind fo justify the price as it basically gets you a lifelong membership to come and hang around in their store till the end of your days

that doesn't sound too bad on paper, but why sharks?

Attached: 1522754359975.png (1024x677, 741K)

Colin?

lol wtf is with that bird

Thank god there are other people who continue WHFB. There's Warhammer armies project, led by some retarded swede, and there's the 9th age led by some more retarded swedes. I still play it as my main game, good part is I don't have to buy shit from Jew Workshop. There are third parties that sell better things for less than half the price.

Anatolia pre Turkey wasn't shamanistic, and the writers thought the turks were there since ever.

If I won the lottery I would go back to playing tabletop. Shit is too expensive now.

You better believe I would build a dope 2250pt SoB list too.

Total war warhammer is ok. I dont see that much of strong wymyn agenda, all the female lords are casters

This. Also, the more elite units you purchased, the more expensive they were. I could get 20 Stormvermin for like 60 dollars here but the whole Skaven half of the IOB was 60. Stormvermin were just regular Skaven but with heavier armor and a halberd. So those 20 rats could get burned through almost as quickly.

It was a fucking racket, especially if you played horde armies.

No idea who you mean. This started when the newest 7 Seas came out and all the splash art was STRONK wamen, fags kissing, and shitskin heroes. All the subhumans in South America are portrayed as the cultural equals of Europe in every way and somehow Slavery isn't a thing anymore.

Looked into it more. Teclis specifically took the Elves who worshiped to the Elven Sea God and tried to make them "Normal" but kind they didn't like him because a lot of them went insane when he tried to turn them normal and they didn't like people because of their time spent in isolation inside of Slaanesh, They Fled from Teclis who then decided to try to kill them all so the Oceans of the Mortal realms didn't get Flooded with them. His Brother told him no and the "Idoneth Deepkin (Sea elves)" went into hiding, Then they found out that only 1 out of every 100 Sea Elves survives infancy, but if they went and killed another Mortal and took their Soul, they could cram it into the Childs body and make them live,,, but they require new souls every now and then.

Used to play a lot of DBA when 2.2 was the standard. That's De Bellis Antiquitatis. There are a couple of newer rules out (they all use 15mm figures with 40mm rectangular bases, so you can use the same figures for all of these rulesets). Triumph! is getting some traction, but not a whole lot. The big one right now is Art De La Guerre.
All of that is Ancient/Medieval period. I play a lot of tabletop with Ancient Brits and Romans. You can get rules for all of the above pretty cheap, and they all have army lists for most of the stuff you'd want to build. Triumph's army lists are free on their website.

>grog got btfo on /tg/ so he comes to Jow Forums
fucking kek

Attached: 1549816881092.gif (436x436, 3.96M)

your first post i responded to sounded like what I DM I know does.