Abortion

I want to see if someone can convince me that abortion isn't wrong.

Attached: fetal-development-sex-organs-722x406.jpg (414x232, 16K)

i want the right of abort my children untill the 12 years of life, i mean abort a fetus isnt right because he can become a good kid but if the little fucker start doing fortnite dance i wanna abort it with my bare hands if you catch my drift

this

Attached: 37994143_612224832511834_3558111114581508096_n.jpg (477x637, 34K)

What constitutes as a life?
Once a being can think?
But that's 5 months out of the womb
If we go by that there would be 4 month post-partum abortions
Once it responds to stimuli?
That's during the 30th week, but abortion is only legal up til the 20th week
Once it can feel pain?
That's at 27 weeks.
How about once it can survive outside the womb?
The 50% survival rate is at 25 weeks

Still, please tell me, what constitutes as a human life?

Attached: 1517890284741.jpg (1199x1199, 128K)

Okay, so imagine you are a woman. You are just walkin down the street, and then suddenly some faggot comes out of the bush and rapes you. 2 weeks pass and you suddenly feel really weird, so you make a pregnancy test and it turns out to be positive. You decide not to abort the child, and when he gets born he looks like the faggot from the bush. Would you be able to love that child?

i dont see that as being relevant. Regardless of whether the child is loved or not, you admit it is a child. Killing that child would be wrong no matter what.

e

Well, what if the pregnancy is dangerous for the pregnant? Would she be allowed to abort the child if her own life is in danger?

Why?

Well yeah, its pretty standard to believe that the only time you can morally kill someone is to defend ones own life, I see the same thing applying here.

As far as what constitutes human life, I don't claim to be able to define it, but i do claim that no one can truthfully define it in a non arbitrary way. The fact that a fetus could be a human life is all that matters.

If you dont see killing a child as being wrong, than idk what to tell you.

What if the scans show that the child is down syndrome or something? Preventing it from growing up and posting a new thread like this is for the greater good of humanity.

do you find it ok to kill an adult with down syndrome. If you dont, then why is it ok to kill them before they are born?

I would try to, but then I'd be lying.

Also melania trump is a man.

You could have been aborted

Rekt Conservative-tard

>you could have been aborted

All I need to rek you Liberal

reproducing is immoral

you would have said an opposite thing 75 years ago

every single one of my egg cells could have been human life

the weak should fear the strong

For me, abortion can only be justified in cases where mother's life is in danger/she was raped

this
it is entirely subjective, same reason why some people find killing chickens murder

I think it's morally wrong but I don't think it should be illegal. I don't want the government to have that kind of control over someone's body and from a religious standpoint, god will judge people who get abortions so I don't have to. I'll let people love their lives and make their own mistakes and they can pay for them in their own time.

Less niggers.

all it comes down to is a lot of women are very irresponsible. they refuse to abstain from sex. they refuse to get on birth control, they refuse to use contraception and they refuse to use a morning after pill (which actually is effective for up to 3 days.) after they get pregnant, they refuse to put the kid up for adoption. they think it's a women's right issue, that they should be allowed to decide if the kid should live or not. they think the father has no say just because it is inside of her body.
Women are trying to tell us that they can not be trusted to have any sort of agency. And I'm not a religious person. You don't have to be religious to know that a baby is alive before it's born.

I had an abortion because I started to miscarry and got really sick and constantly passed out
Abortion was to just pass everything that was left in me and it was the most awful gut wrenching pain I’ve ever been in my life and never wished to experience

I still plan to try and have a kid later in life but I had nothing wrong with me besides I’m anemic, but that’s so common I thought it wasn’t a big deal and it wasn’t a factor.

If abortion wasn't so stigmatized, my taxes would be lower because I wouldn't have to pay handouts for retarded unloved people who never stood a chance in the first place.
>all it comes down to is a lot of women are very irresponsible. they refuse to abstain from sex.
I agree, men are pure, but women just can't stay away from penis it seems.
*ahem*
FUCK WOMEN, FUCK NIGGERS, AND FUCK JANNIES.

only women can get pregnant you stupid mother fucker. only women can prevent themselves from getting pregnant. and still you cant accept that they need to be responsible. still you try to implicate men. dude if your house gets robbed because you didn't lock the door, its not someone else's fault. yea its not fair. the genders aren't equal. theres a double standard. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT STUPID. BE RESPONSIBLE. I layed out 5 ways to prevent pregnancy. You prefer to say women don't have to be responsible and can just kill it. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA WAKE UP YOU RETARDED NIGGER FAGGOT

>. You prefer to say women don't have to be responsible
Now you're just projecting opinions you don't agree with on me, I never said that. Women and men are both responsible.