Good morning to all Americans out there in the world and on Jow Forums right now...

Good morning to all Americans out there in the world and on Jow Forums right now. Europoors and Australians not allowed in this pure American thread.
How are we doing today?

Attached: 1505838338330.jpg (640x859, 85K)

hi

Attached: Whadiyatalkinabeet.png (675x663, 247K)

>filename
Gave me a good laugh there, you can stay.

I'm American in the heart and I've already celebrated Thanksgiving on my own and pledged my allegiance to the stars and stripes as an entrance ritual

Attached: ed264f61fce6fcbb98d63617f27be45b.jpg (640x903, 81K)

I’m tired

*waltzes in this thread*

>Italy
No, we tried to accept your kind once and got stereotypical mobsters.
I get that man, I'm a little sick today so I haven't exactly had the best rest. Did you not sleep well or is it just that morning groginess?
Get outta here Russia, this thread is for God-blessed Americans who support capitalism and democracy.

OP has the big FAGG.

>who support capitalism
i do that
>and democracy
nobody does that

And I'll stay anyway since you never mentioned asians in OP.

Blow it out your ass, Bong.
>nobody does that
God-blessed Americans do.
>you never mentioned asians in OP
Ah fuck, you got me there. Alright have a seat anywhere then.

>God-blessed Americans do.
Then how did democratic party ended with a fucking commie sanders and killary as people fighting for dems presidental nomination?
>Ah fuck, you got me there. Alright have a seat anywhere then.
Thank you very much.

"But that's not a woman."
"He's English. It's close enough."

I didndu nuffin

>immediately recommends I do butt stuff
Sure showed me.

Morning grogginess. I’m probably gonna go back to sleep when I get home

Blow it out your ass

Because that's the unfortunate state that we're in, people are being radicalized and care more about their own politics and their party's agendas than they do about the greater American identity.
Based as always, fellow American
Hm. What year was America declared independent?
>shows up in a Duke thread expecting not to hear "blow it out your ass"
Yeah, a nap will probably help out, good luck out there man and stay safe.

Attached: 150285918582.jpg (1068x712, 59K)

Fair point.

SEVENTEEN SEVENTY FIVE

Attached: chovying.png (860x860, 497K)

Wishes a "Good morning" in........english.

Attached: 1549491018954.gif (255x255, 93K)

Can gook nigger join in?

Technically that's when the Revolutionary War started, but the question was a bit vague. Alright, you're now an honorary American, at least in this thread!
Not our fault that you expanded the Anglosphere to America and brought your language with it.
As mentioned, I never said anything about Asians in the OP so, yes, you may stay.

BASED

Attached: __anchovy_and_kay_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_mugitea__b3bbcd982c003402806a4b66b2b2392f.png (807x965, 399K)

reddit meme thread

Attached: 04B662D5-287F-4B21-93CD-C9FB3CB8D602.gif (1221x768, 423K)

All Americans, honorary or officially, are.
>denmark
Blow it out your ass, your country has the shittiest posters, even for Europoor standards.

Attached: 1521780115128.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

hello my fellow american.

Attached: 1538761061289.jpg (480x360, 133K)

>Blow it out your ass, your country has the shittiest posters, even for Europoor standards.
this. denmark is so bad its honestly not even funny.

Attached: 1538735440293.jpg (480x360, 133K)

Good morning to you, fellow American! How are you doing on this glorious American morning?
>denmark is so bad its honestly not even funny.
It's true, even without fagmark or SSP proxyfagging with their flag, their posts are shit-tier banter at best.

Attached: 1498175191600.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Bump for based thread

discord thread

Thank you, my fellow American. This President's Day shall be a glorious one!
>Romania
>Threads I don't like are a discord thread
Blow it out your ass, truly you're the poorest of the poor.

Attached: 1536842581888.jpg (596x519, 90K)

even though i'm not welcome, let me just say this
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ALL OF ITS CITIZENS AND THE PRESIDENT, DONALD TRUMP!

Attached: balls_of_steel.jpg (480x360, 17K)

i have invited myself into this thread

You're always welcome in Duke threads, Moldova. You've proven yourself to be valuable to this board and a based poster.
No you haven't, get out of here Sven

American on steroids bleaches hair and wears sunglasses.

Anything I miss?

Woops, guess I better blow it out of my ass. I'm assuming the American wants me to blow some of my rectal gas into his nose. One can hardly tell these days.

Attached: Be American get fat.jpg (600x800, 44K)

acceptable

Attached: 1519222587586.jpg (820x960, 278K)

ok bye

>be bong
>live in the most obese country in Europe
see you later

#BackForOneNightOnly.

it's an honor to be among such great posters.

>be me
>not Europoor nor strayan
>allowed in american thread
>enter to see what's going on
>suddenly I feel it
>before I can react to the feeling in my ass, Duke Nukem kicks down my fucking door
>it flies to the wall and fucking explodes
>"I'm here to kick ass and chew gum"
>frantically look for a stick of gum around the room to appease his wrath towards my foreign anal cavity
>"and I'm all"
>I get more desperate, trying to find change in my pockets to buy a pack of gum
>"out of"
>tears are blasting out of my eyes
>this is it bros
>"g u m"
>suddenly I blow it out my ass
>entire room is covered in blood
>Duke grabs some and uses it to paint the American flag outside my house

>assblasted that Dukeposts keep taking quads.
Welcome to the club
Holy shit my sides, if you actually put effort into this post then props to you, that was fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1501568832801.jpg (471x432, 60K)

Thank you, man...
Let's blow some Yuropoor ass!

Attached: 20-29-11-240442-duke1-t.jpg (220x165, 17K)

lel nice one mexibro

Bump

GJ Id get
Good Job fellow basedbro

Thats almost the perfect Duke Nukem, its just missing the 5 o'clock shadow.

DON'T MIND ME DESU~~ JUST PASSING THROUGH TO CHECK THESE DIGITS DESU~~~

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: SUISEISEKI_COMING_INTO_THE_THREAD_TO_CHECK_THESE_DIGITS.png (762x600, 254K)

Now that you mention it, that is a very accurate cosplay.
Absolutely based desuposter, thanks for dropping by my thread.

Bored and shitposting. You?

JEJ, EPIC SHITPOST KUNT

I'm still having a god blessed patriotic Presidents' Day, and damn it's good.
Unfortunately I'm still a little sick, even after having the day off to rest, so that can blow it out the ass.

Attached: 1521656529864.png (480x360, 102K)

RIP, what are you sick with?

Reminder: There's enough 17-18 year old females graduating in June for all of us.

Attached: lol.png (1064x823, 514K)

Pretty sure I've caught some kind of stomach bug. It's not the flu, I don't have chills or a fever, but everything else is there.

Using my loicense as a Doktor, I recommend bed rest and plenty of water.

Attached: Doktor Chen says.png (248x318, 74K)

Finally, a thread for me and other based Americans.

Attached: 1550397719273.png (680x960, 604K)

Thanks doc, I'll get on it once presidents' day is completely over. Only then will my patriotic spirit let me rest.
Based anti-communist poster.

Patriotism is a good thing indeed, but it's your duty as an American to preserve your health that you may fulfill your responsibilities to the best of your ability.
After all, the military stays in top shape by getting good rest - whenever they can - and plenty of fluids.

Attached: Doktor Chen prepares treatment.png (700x700, 28K)

There's where our agreements drift apart doc.
The mission comes first, troop welfare comes second.

You have a good point.
12AM your local time, water and bed rest - doctor's orders.

Attached: Doktor Chen says to deal with it.png (201x268, 65K)

Alright alright doc, you got me. 12 am I head to bed, will probably drink water beforehand though.

Good! I'll see you around.

and then he dies tonight

Death can blow it out the ass, I'm not gonna let any illness take me down without a fight.

Attached: 1506706654736.png (544x304, 169K)

well said friend

Attached: Duke Boomer.png (550x353, 146K)

things are going smoothly

Attached: letfvright.png (1980x952, 1.72M)

Of course they are user. What'd you end up doing today?

Eat my ass britain