History of Everything and more

ITT we unkike our history, and discover our ancient knowledge that those in charge try to hide from us.

Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl I assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
fitting the alignment of angkor wat and the pyramids of 12,5k years ago, as well as the comet that struck earth 12,9k years ago

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically believe that the different Pantheons around the world came to worship Gods angels, fallen and not fallen, rather than God himself.
Eitherway the same arbitary symbols being used in the same manner across the world shows that either whatever is depicted really happened and was significant enough to record, or that there was global communication existent to share the symbols and spread them across the globe

Attached: bucket.jpg (925x801, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=smQoJGDkHfo
grahamhancock.com/creightons10/
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
westernseminary.edu/transformedblog/2016/01/12/the-existence-and-location-of-sodom/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory#Leo_and_the_Sphinx
yahoo.com/news/archaeologists-discover-ancient-sphinx-egypt-111609878.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Records
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sphinx_of_Giza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/11/impact-crater-found-under-hiawatha-glacier-greenland-ice/
phys.org/news/2012-09-theory-impact-event-years.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201997900
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look user, you're focusing on the wrong thing. Don't look at the bucket of water. Focus on the pinecone thing.

Attached: pineal gland.png (157x152, 38K)

This is the symbol of spiritual enlightenment. It's a symbol of the pineal gland.

Attached: pinecone-vatican.jpg (400x400, 49K)

bump

Attached: 1542307050921.jpg (564x563, 88K)

one thing after another, i intended to go into this actually. But here we go:

You see that bucket depiction often with a pinecone which is still used. This pine cone is also often next to 2 animals on both sides like snakes or in this case birds. It also usually is, when held up by someone, held at the height of the head.
I believe the pine cone to be the pinial gland, positioned in the middle of the 2 hemispheres, between the 2 animals and as such symbolizes conciousness, the mind, spirit, the third eye, creativity and fantasy which you can use to see whatever you want and go where ever you want, wether it be physically by making your body go somewhere, spiritually via astral projection/remote viewing or just in fantasy itself making you visit completly different worlds.
Furthermore the Cone has the Phi ration encoded in it which is encoded through all of nature giving kind of a blueprint of this reality in on itself and as such could be a symbol for God and the divine and also symbolizing enlightenment which you achive through the aformentioned aspects, the knowledge of an intelligent force designing what is.
Its also usually, when held by a person, held at the height of the head making me think thats another hint towards its relation to the head/brain.
Also it was mentioned that pinetrees are green the entire year and thus could be a symbol of immortallity like the immortal conciousness/soul
Buddhists believe reincarnation takes 49 days which happens to be the same amount of time the pineal gland takes to develop and become visible after conception. The Pineal Gland very well may be the seat of the soul, or a reciever for the soul.

So bucket=knowledge and information
Pinecone=wisdom, enlightenment and understanding, as well as possibly spirituallity and the soul.

Attached: vatican pinecone.jpg (556x418, 295K)

The pineal gland has some significance at least in egypt as well. Pic related the eye of ra (the right eye usually as opposed to the eye of horus which is the left one).
here you see it resembling the pineal gland or at least the mid of the 2 hemispheres. In this case each eye probably resembles a certain hemisphere while im not sure if its meant to be the one you look onto (right eye, ra, left hemisphere) or meant from the side you look onto (right eye, right hemisphere)
the third eye is furthermore also relevant in many cultures, and always its at the forehead.
your left and right eye may enable you to see, but the third one, your mind, enables you to understand. and as such this is probably what it resembles

I also made a Discord since my Nazi UFO threads got shut down. Main theme is still that, but we expended to other subjects too. If you want to catch up with me:
discord gg/YKpZUa
people on there are pretty autistic but also knowledgable

Alternatively maybe my Blog which has one bit about everything i will post in this thread, but also on my other threads
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/

Attached: Pineal eye of ra.png (1074x626, 564K)

This depiction of the 2 animals surrounding something, mostly in symmetry, is found in some other symbolism as well, like the Godself Icon in pic related or possibly relating to the same or similar meaning

It reminds me of Zeus throwing his lightning bolts, and electricity is the very energy that animates your body and in that sense can be seen as a source for the magical and spiritual and probably is one of the reasons the most powerful god is often associated with this and also relating back to the focusing of energy of the pyramid (will get to this) which fits this guys idea on the buckets/bags
youtube.com/watch?v=smQoJGDkHfo
He thinks its some kind of battery which is why its always held off the ground so it doesnt lose energy. However this one is throwing me off. While Shiva is afaik a powerful deity he isnt associated with electricity or any of the like and neither are the others holding the bucket.
While Shiva is associated with deeper understanding its much less emphasized than on the other figures. I thought of it being the forbidden fruit as its hanging from a tree in this instance, but no idea.

I pretty much came to believe that modern technology is just rationalized magic.
imagine the circuits in a computer or any gadget like a sigil, the magic energy flowing through it being the electricity (which is the same energy that animates your body through the nervous system). processors even use quartz crystals to function.

scrying mirrors are traditionally black surfaces, obsidian stones for example relating back the black cube and sun i guess (will get to those things later on)
while modern TVs, phones and monitors all have such black reflective surfaces when turned off.
technology seems to be just rationalized magic

Attached: Godself.jpg (610x666, 78K)

>user why is alcohol legal?

Attached: slide_7.jpg (960x720, 91K)

have a bump fren

>another Ancient AYYY thread

Attached: 1387423061708.jpg (259x194, 9K)

based history kraut

pic related, a few theories i have.
one theory is that they used some ancient polymere to poure it into place and shape where it hardened then like you say.
another theory is that they used sound and frequency to alter the rocks attributes and make it soft and shapeable, pressed them into position to spot they needed to be and shape and then let it get hard again.
the most boring but probably most likely theory is that they just grinded the rocks into perfect shaped with maximum autism matched only by the guys that found the HWNDU flag by looking at stars and plane tracks

makes me think how across the world there seemed to have been the same craftmansship though. often with newer rocks placed on top of them not nearly being as perfectly fit together as if suddenly something was lost just like with the older, bigger pyramids being far more crafty and precise than the younger

you know how they call strong alcohol spirits (Spirituosen in german)?
Now I do believe this is the case because alcohol weakens our mental and spiritual fortitude and thus makes us easier effected by demons. It directly influencing the Pineal Gland or the region around it could be the way how it weakens this fortitude.

i wouldnt trust any of those datings though. In example the "Pyramid of Khufu" has a lot of hints pointing towards 10.500 BC around it (will get to this), yet this doesnt fit the mainstream model so they gave it another dating. This dating is based entirely on a single graffity they found inside the pyramid reading "Khufu" which is the Pharao from 2,5k BC and thus its claimed that the time the Pyramid was built. Not only could could Khufu relate to more than just a name of a pharao making this method ridiculous to base the entire dating on (especially when they ridicule and supress every other notion so strongly) but chances are that this writing was even faked at a later point in time
grahamhancock.com/creightons10/

Attached: precission.jpg (1299x820, 407K)

According to Graham Hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think a great cataclysm, which probably was the rain of fire the aztecs say came before the flood, happened shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).

Turns out there was an "extraordenary biomass-burning episode" 12.800 years ago, likely due to the impact of a comet which just came out recently, fitting the 12.500 years Hancock talks about almost perfectly
Which also fits Göbekli Tepes depiction of the comet 12.900 years ago quite perfectly

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History.
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuracy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
This video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently switching the 0th longitude to the pyramids if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information were exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later)

Attached: pyramid.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

>i dont trust the dates
Church machines

Attached: a1fce2300643004af792c81d43843fb0fd8f380e62e2dd538c1fe2ce6e996357.jpg (2400x1792, 1.68M)

Attached: AS-ABOVE-SO-BELOW-ORION-PLEIADES-GRAIL-TAU-CROSS-WAYNE-HERSCHEL.gif (794x454, 1.64M)

God, will you bring something new.

I live for this shit. I know everything you know and more. However there's little advancement in occult circles, merely circlejerking on Hermes, Lam = grey and pinecones.

Then what?

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer [...] was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.
>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.
>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites

This gives another connection to the bible
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished.
And where they believe Sodom to have been they found Trinite
westernseminary.edu/transformedblog/2016/01/12/the-existence-and-location-of-sodom/

So God nuked fags & degenerates

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought

Pic related, quoted from hindu scripts

Attached: Become death.jpg (512x417, 50K)

Water flowed through the pyramids to create harmonic resonance

Always like your threads user.

Here are some mummies from Asia. Annunaki? Maybe..

Attached: 13409314_f520.jpg (520x396, 68K)

Tell me about church machines

Attached: china-pyramids-mummies.jpg (819x400, 117K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory#Leo_and_the_Sphinx
>A date of 10,500 BC is chosen because they maintain this is the only time in the precession of the equinoxes when the astrological age was Leo and when that constellation rose directly east of the Sphinx at the vernal equinox.
makes sense that the huge lion they build faces leo in the age of leo, and not taurus which is the age in which it was officially build and would have faced taurus at that time.

Furthermore there are indications of water erosions, hinting that the sphinx stood under water for some time even though the area is pretty dry for the last couple thousands years.
the 10.500 BC date also fits the alignment of the pyramids and angkor wat as well as the time göbekli tepe speaks of a comet crashing to earth which is now supported by mainstream science that a comet hit the earth causing an "Extraordinary Biomass-Burning Episode and Impact Winter"

Also what is that hatch on the back for? where does it lead?

Also they recently found a second sphinx
yahoo.com/news/archaeologists-discover-ancient-sphinx-egypt-111609878.html
Which may give credibillity to Edgar Cayce, some alleged psychic that predicted another sphinx being found and also that there is some chamber of ancient knowledge under the first Sphinx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Records

if you have something good then share it. i will provide what i have and always hope for some new stuff. its just not that easy to find something new

i dont really get what the gif is wanting to tell me. many of the symbols they allege to another doesnt even look alike

annunaki i believe are fallen angels. Those were likely just one of the whites that seem to have spread across the entire globe at some point.

thats a common theory, and that its used to create electricity, but i believe thats if it was a purpose just one of the many

Attached: sphinx shaft.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

More

Attached: 9ca872a8e2b20853907bf1cee5563cc9.jpg (640x668, 115K)

We actually wuz kangz n shiet

Attached: 1549468713579.jpg (700x590, 95K)

>Being a fucking idiot

Those mummies are 3000 years old while the Annunaki were claimed to be 200,000 years old. You guys need to stop we wuzzing you fucking retarded fuck. Go kill yourself you piece of retarded shit.

The Gobekli Tepe wasn't a civilization but a temple to worship their Gods. Their religion is very distinct from the Sumerian beliefs

God you people are idiots.

>if you have something good then share it. i will provide what i have and always hope for some new stuff. its just not that easy to find something new
We need to do something like mass memetic Tulpa ritual or the aliens better start appearing to save us.

AI is going to fuck us up, very very soon.

The sphinx was constructed at the times of Khufu. Khufu lived 3000 years ago. Not fucking 10,000 or 20,000. You guys are not fucking scientists but delusional fucks.

Because you are looking, but not seeing.

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time like the seed of promise is prophesized to do.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created a civilization and ruled for some time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

yet there is no evidence for such
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sphinx_of_Giza
>In 1857, Auguste Mariette, founder of the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, unearthed the much later Inventory Stela (estimated Dynasty XXVI, c. 678–525 BC), which tells how Khufu came upon the Sphinx, already buried in sand.

Attached: yuya 2.jpg (700x590, 135K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: paleo hebrew.jpg (203x318, 9K)

>The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus

God didn't select anyone as his chosen people back in Noah's time Johnny boy, that came later. He also did not choose based on ethnicity, but on merit and humility

just recently there came news about a huge impact crater in greenland that is possibly 12.000-15.000 years old
nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/11/impact-crater-found-under-hiawatha-glacier-greenland-ice/

metallic mini particles from that time hinting to a huge impact from around the same time
phys.org/news/2012-09-theory-impact-event-years.html

clearly says there was a mass amount of biomass burning

and göbekli tepe speaking of exactly that event at the exact time

additionally Hancock spoke about the alignment of the pyramids and Angkor wat from precisely that point in time before ANY of the news above came out.

For reference, on the other hand we have people like Zahi Hawass shilling the standard model
youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
remember the first guy was/is in charge of excavations in egypt, and pretty much blocks every attempt of any study and appearently never even heard about göbekli tepe. thats a guy that is seen as an authority on the subject. let that sink in

in one of hancocks documentaries, quest for the lost civilization he has a talk with zahi hawass where you see again that he pretty much denies any alternative theory without even considering it
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
43:55
Now i wonder who is more credible?

pic related by the way is found across the world over and over again. no idea what its supposed to be though. heard people suggesting its a rudimentary depiction of atlantis, the world tree, the brain. but no idea really. just look up "labirynth petroglyph"

its the same line the people were chosen from at a later point.

Attached: petroglyph.png (1023x575, 1.69M)

Guys sorry I know it's not appropriate thread but I gotta ask this. I arrived in Germany for traveling about 10 days. Are there any tips about anything? Any kind of simple slangs that I can use easily?? Thanks in advance amd have a good day

And the "bible story" can be proven to be fake by just looking at the "Exodus" which lacks archeological evidence to have ever happened, you are mentally from what can I tell considering the rest of your posts

Attached: quote-once-you-base-your-whole-life-striving-on-a-desperate-lie-and-try-to-implement-that-ernest-bec (850x400, 62K)

Mentally ill

Attached: eternalgymnastics.jpg (650x600, 88K)

no evidence of exodus at all.
also my mental state does not influence the matter of facts. one of these facts is that you are a faggot thinking you can refute shit by calling others crazy.

Attached: exodus.jpg (480x360, 36K)

No evidence, you didn't provide any. You lost

>continuing an imptrash thread
Whoever keeps moving these threads that are clearly political in some way needs to stop. Jow Forums isn't a containment board for political things, that's Jow Forums

Attached: 1549928891455.png (714x1047, 170K)

bump

if you are interested, this is the last thread i made that wasnt shoahd
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201997900
it has all i would have posted in here, but since this board is usually trash im too lazy to post it here too. however i will look in here occasionally to see if there are any question i could answer.

Are you by chance Schizophrenic? Just curious.

I think you got the wrong number in your reply there. Try this one.

No I seriously want an answer. Do Jow Forumstards really believe the shit that's posted in threads like these?

Beats having ten different types of Kot, Cirno, dug or duke suck em thread.

Now go suck your mum faggot libtard.

It's got to be shitposting to some extent, but I thought that about Chris Chan.

>faggot libtard
Holy shit, he just said that unironically.
This is the current state of frogposters, and goddamn it's going in my cringe compilation.

Attached: 1550353752523.jpg (1200x794, 118K)

Really I'm starting to feel somewhat bad for Jow Forumstards. Seek psychiatric help ASAP.

Imagine not posting a frog and being called a frogposter. The onions is strong in this one boys.

Attached: 1550313957499.jpg (1609x1080, 197K)

aliens and shit?

meme

Attached: Snip20170530_2.png.jpg (810x478, 56K)

Hello, yes, I am a redditor and I need a valve to release all of my pent up WACKY and hilarious ideas and moments that I've gotten built up over my stay on the 'ole sub! It's hard keepin' in line with the reddiquette and all...

ANYWAYS... looks like I've found such a valve...
Yess, yess... ;)

Indeed, Jow Forums is a shithole, but w/e this is the only place I can post freely ya know... without moderation or any of that kind of authoritarian garbage.

So give me a sec, I need to open up my meme folder so that I can join with you free boys! Looks like you're really SHITTING it up here, amirite??
okay, I'll show myself to the door....

JK, but seriously, whew, does it STINK in here of SHIT. I mean like really, a big ol' Chipotle-tier shit splatter guys, holy shit, shit blessed by god and Jesus himself! heh

Ah man I can't seem to find the DANG images, fugg.

That's a meme, right? Yeah, Spurdo benis hahaha :_DDDD FINLAND HAHAHA
Why hasn't such an exquisitely DANK meme ever gotten big outside of this shithole? Like really, it's one of the only redeeming memes from this dump yet nobody outside of it knows about it... Sad!

But seriously, all I've got are some ... eh... images of Bowsette...
N-now don't get the wrong idea, It was only for "research," yeah...! Research... ;3

May aswell just text sHItPosT!

hAaaHAAahaHahAHaHHAahaHHH
i Am pErfeCTlY FinE dOc, I jUSt HaVe mUh diK iN A FAn AAaAAAAAAAaAAaaaaaaAaAaaaA
oh NONONONONONONO *WHEEEEEEZE* AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ha ha, well, looks like one of the Admins on my discord server just messaged me about some "personal shit" he wants to talk about ;3 so it looks like I've gotta go! Byeee~

Attached: 1546451810369.jpg (480x480, 15K)