/ourguy/ pewdiepie is 20,000 subs away from losing the battle

He's going to lose to a bunch of shit eating mother fucking shit skins in India. I can't fucking believe it.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1131x631, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewage_system
youtu.be/n66IvJVs1eY
youtu.be/W0HfHVKLI50
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayan_(witch)
bbc.com/news/health-33980904
youtu.be/CD-PP0zLTcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just subbed to Tseries, take that racist!

why do you think this matters

>subversively and subliminally redpilling toddlers
>kill jews hihih how silly
>idea implanted in the subconscious
>this nazi hat so silly hihi so dumb look at me
>kid will research the nazi politics online later in life
He is a true genius pedagogue and he needs our support.

>daily anti Christ threads
>daily muh wamen thread
>daily anti trump shill thread
>daily delusional pro trump thread
>w-why is he posting about /ourguy/?!?!?!?!

He’s not . Faggot kike he is.

only indians do

Sub T-Series
Unsub Pisspotpie.
Don't be commie faggot trying to support a cucked individual.
Imagine trying to follow a swede.....
Support a company,people with money.
Don't be a commie.SUB TO T Series.Support Capitalism.

Literally no one here does, it is just all of you petty white boys sucking over that swedish cuck.

Unsub both, because you don't want to participate in false idol worship.

Subs don't matter, it's the hours watched that matter, cause on that metric Pewdiepie got his ass whooped

no (you) for you, shitskin

>Commie flag in an Indian thread
Gods I hope the day of rotors comes soon

They're like a big company are they not?

It's not like he's about to be overtaken by another individual.
I don't get why he's so bothered. He'll still be the top subbed person.

symbolic battle
>pewdipie genuine white content maker
>t-series legion of sub-bots and automaton street shitters

fuck off meme flaggots

Shit like vevo passed him long ago. This is just about beating the shitskin menace. Fuck India.

Who are these people

I heard indians get auto subbed to t series if they buy a phone or some shit..

T-series is a major company that auto-subs you to their social media sites. For example: if you buy a smartphone in India and log in to youtube, you're automatically subscribed to T-series

Nice cope mechanism white boys have acquired.

So what. He's 1 man the others are 1000. I give a shit about gay series

i used to like pewds but unsubbed him when he donated money to a leftist NGO.
thats totally fake, just bought a new smartphone, and infant there is pewds channel on the suggestion. so, its fake news

btw fuck both pewds and T.

Don't you have a beach to be shitting on

Yeah man. I wish YouTube was kind enough to auto-sub us. I had to do it all by myself.

who cares

So this is how India becomes a superpower by 2020

>this is the only thread where indians don't use memeflags to hide their disgusting origin
lmao

It does, it represents many things, imcluding youtube being buthurt about pewdipie being #1 and actively going against their consumers

>Support Capitalism.
yet you refuse to buy toilets

juu

Attached: 92a73615.jpg (240x192, 8K)

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewage_system

Fucking bullshit that YouTube even allows something like this where people in India are automatically subscribed

Europe population = ~742,900,000
USA population = ~328,200,000

India population = ~1,363,200,000

And people are surprised by this. In actuality, the fact that Pewdiepie has held on for so long is astonishing.

>/ourguy/
Did you not see his latest Iceland vlog? It was pure cringe, that faggot is peak normalfag. GTFO with your e-celeb worship and viral marketing. Fuck Pewdiepie, fucking degenerate faggot with tattoos making cringe as fuck plebbit meme reviews. Just because the kikes control all mainstream media doesn't mean you have to watch actual mental retardation. Kill yourself hard as fuck.

Attached: yeah fuck you.jpg (394x524, 24K)

whats astonishing that pewds hate sweedish govt for inviting muslims and the same mudslime faggots are supporting him.

Dude stop spreading vitriol when you're getting none in return. This is a one way hate street with you driving toward us.

This is a song I like from a film about an air hostess who saved lots of lives, a couple of them American too.
youtu.be/n66IvJVs1eY

Attached: gtfo.jpg (659x609, 85K)

it is like sport ball team
only moron pick side and cheer

Go back to india and learn English, pajeet

topkek

t.Mesut Mustafi

Aren't there 1.6 billion people in India alone?
Pewds is donzo

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

I subbed to pew and even enjoy his videos from time to time if there isn't any good new flat earth videos

poo mountain will grow to consume the world. never would have thought the Indians would have killed the entire planet through street shitting

I don't think you realize what will happen once T-Series overtakes Pewdiepie or maybe you do and you're for it.
>Constantly articles proclaiming "white man dethroned by big beautiful brown channel
>Streetshitters around the world will think this means they are worth more (like they always bring up the Tech CEOs are also street shitters)
>YouTube will no longer have a straight, white, man as its most subbed channel. SJW's, ANTIFA, et al will rejoyce.
They will not win gracefully. They will shove it in our faces. They will brag, tout, belittle white men for one more reason. "We are replacing you" they will proclaim. "Your time is almost over White man". I will not let them win so easily. You're a faggot if you do.

Attached: 1550428569158.webm (420x748, 2.92M)

Thanks man. You're welcome.

youtu.be/W0HfHVKLI50

>whatever I'll sub to pewdiepie just because I hate poos
>go to his channel
>get greeted with a cancer video
nah my hatred for poos is not worth going any further.

There is nothing you can do, they are using bot nets.
If anything all those meme articles are going to bring more attention to pewdiepie and more subs.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Stfu you indian faggots. You can't even figure out democracy, unifying yourselves, toilets, without the White man showing you how to. How fucking pathetic of a culture must you be? Hopefully China and Pakistan team up and take you out.

Attached: everythingisgreat.png (600x865, 693K)

>listening to a woman
kek. Nice try Panjeet.

im so sad. the internet is over.

If your idea of superior is shitting on the streets then yeah I guess that's true you dumb ape

Dude. Don't you have bigger problems to deal with like Somalis and Afghans and stuff on your country? Rather than concerning yourself on such petty feuds spend time on improving yourself. Maybe one day you can open your own channel and make it bigger than T-series. All the best bro.

>Dumb ape
Your arrogance is why you're losing your country. You see everyone else as inferior. This is why all other races unite to fuck you in the ass. Shut the fuck up. When you say shit like this sometimes it makes me feel that Jews should instigate shit against you just so that you can humble yourself.

Not hard to see you shits as inferior when you retards believe if you have a toilet a toilet witch will come out and steal your children, so you destroy your toilets and shit on the designated shitting street instead.

even niggers are capable of using a toilet.

Lol noone gives a fuck about T-series or pewdiepie. meanwhile you guys are having a mental breakdown.

Attached: pewdiepie_youtube_billboard.jpg (1114x557, 77K)

Attached: 1547132915113.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

Nice story you spun there mate. Nobody believe that shit. Meanwhile, explain this video to me. He looks like your family, not mine. Real cultured gentleman.

Attached: White culture 101 - Eat your own shit editiom.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

Seething so hard.

T-series is half bot accounts anyway. Do you really think pajeets play fair?

It was inevitable. You seen how many Indians there are?

No. You shut the fuck up you flaming fruitcake.

Attached: 1529337972162.jpg (500x705, 85K)

it's just another chance to poo on street shitters, although they've taken it pretty well

pewdiepie is a fag just like yourself. Who cares, Moishe?

Jewtube is all rigged and fake as fuck

>Nobody believe that shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayan_(witch)
>Daayans are reported in and around cemeteries, abandoned battlefields, crossroads, toilets
>toilets
bbc.com/news/health-33980904
>"We've made public toilets but people still don't use them," said Anil Prajapati, chairman of the Gujarat Sanitation Development Organisation. "Some of these people fear that there are witches inside or that their children will be kidnapped.

Attached: pooinloo.jpg (2000x1356, 228K)

He is losing only because the other team literally paid for the subs by making it so everyone who makes an account in India is automatically subscribed. If he really want to win he will have to do a world tour in multiple cities with different YouTubers. If he does that he will have 100million extra subscribers in the span of a year or so but that’s crazy amount of work to put in.

Cope. That is pure BS. Nobody gets auto-subbed. My parents don't even watch T-series and I had to personally use their phones to subscribe to T-series.

It's called the Dharmachakra , you uncultured swine.

Indians confirmed for subscribing to T series when they visit their parents

1.5 Billion Indian consumers vs 300 Million or so Caucasian consumers. You do the math. India is becoming more and more modernized, it's inevitable that an Indian channel would surpass Pewdiepie. If China's internet wasn't so restricted, a Chinese content creator would've surpassed Pewdiepie's channel a while a go.

Enjoy your (you), OP and stop sucking soo much cock, you'll get nigger AIDs.

Attached: 1549818170935.jpg (450x338, 25K)

zerg always win

It's not India vs the west
It's India vs the world
Add in westernized cool kids in india as well.
Considering all this,the fact that T-series has held on for so long is astonishing

>/ourguy/

He's a liberalists and you know it.

Attached: PewdsTheLiberalists.jpg (1000x618, 74K)

Every single fucking mainstream media outlet will gloat about this being the day that "Youtube is no longer dominated by a straight white man" and that a "beautiful, brown channel has taken over"
Also the fact that it will make youtube from an organization that glorified the individual to a organization that glorifies mega-corporations

Lmao.This is why you guys are not taken seriously.

Indians are a 3rd world shit hole, we'll be generous and give 'em this one.

Poo in loo

Attached: tumblr_pgpjxlrsGP1v0tiplo10_500.jpg (500x720, 124K)

youtu.be/CD-PP0zLTcU

Attached: DjwpKCmXsAMa4VU.jpg (1000x791, 149K)

Poo Dee pie

Jannies confirmed streetshitting shitskinned poo in loos.

Pewdiepie has my vote!!!!!

Piss off an Indian today! Subscribe to PewDiePie!

lamoe @ all the newfags Jow Forums attracts

Attached: 1549652260336.png (714x1055, 170K)