Happy birthday ameribros may freedom and capitalism live forever!

Happy birthday ameribros may freedom and capitalism live forever!

Attached: 478.jpg (717x1000, 404K)

If you're that honorary American from the other thread, then this is absolutely blessed.
Have a wonderful Presidents' Day you beautiful lad you.

Teee heee I relinquish my nationality

Attached: 1820493.jpg (425x600, 44K)

enjoy your day, Atlantistic scum.

Attached: 1541723723014.jpg (1035x772, 62K)

wtf i love italy now.

I'm a proud Englishman and American

Attached: ed264f61fce6fcbb98d63617f27be45b.jpg (640x903, 81K)

Are you proud of being in the same cultural sphere with lots of tribes you couldn't just slain down? Is it ok that your language is a whore and doesn't belong to your folk anymore?

Attached: 1526750929526.jpg (518x748, 173K)

Yes it's perfectly fine to assume that English is my first language because I cultivated it since my early childhood despite not being born in an anglophone country or having someone to teach me the language. My folk has been incapable of developing a stable economy without leaning on other countries for centuries on end. Furthermore, it's packed with the highest functional illiteracy rate in the world to the point of putting to shame the whole country. Without an extensive knowledge of English my attempts to break through would fall flat since Italians are unable to read through anything longer than the average Tweet. Even if I tried my luck in Russian, the situation isn't any better there and the same goes for Spain and France. England and America are the current cores of modern literature and writing something in a foreign language that isn't English is a surefire way to guarantee yourself a failure on arrival.

Attached: 23834fc34e3bc9691058369414748e760b29f405.png (1024x1024, 1.45M)

And don't forget the music industry is hell bent on promoting English singers and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

Attached: 3af2e814a1e501ee301e8a0d73cde5316dcee06d.jpg (1032x728, 116K)

This ISN'T America's birthday. Holy crap
. It's George Washington's birthday

He's become the main American icon anyhow.

Attached: 5b7e2b69b6393a673016d354e82cee5d517eedd5.png (725x1024, 235K)

Yes but July 4th is our birthday

Wait, THAT'S what this is?
Why the fuck are all these other American presidents trying to get in on all the action?
Kinda disrespectful if I'm honest.

English is my second language. I had started learning it as a 7 yo kid. My folk loves Italian culture further more than the Anglo-saxon one. None loves Anglo-saxons for their culture doesn't belong to them anymore so even an Italian (or Russian) user can freely recognise himself as a part of this culture. But the same thing doesn't work with the other cultures. You can't call yourself russian even if you speak the language almost perfectly. I don't think that american user who woke up with a thought: 'I'm Italian!' one morning, shall ever be accepted as a part of the Italian folk.
Same thing happend to the Romans' culture and languge. Eah, they were kinda nice and based guys but most of them couldn't even recognise themselves as the hairs of some italic tribe. Latin is not a language of the folk, not a language of the close culture group, but the tool-languge dead nowadays.
English shall be split into thousands languages next cents. The Old English we use today will be used only as a tool, dead and forever stable tool.

Attached: 1523018614819.jpg (850x1202, 305K)

Your language and mine and possibly everything else besides Spanish and Chinese will gradually wither away.
Your reasoning doesn't make any sense unless everyone in Italy is an ultra nationalist bigot who doesn't accept basic evolutionary concepts. I might not have ever trodden on an English soil but I have more than enough knowledge to be an American/English citizen and make an impact into its national culture.

Attached: sample_1558a285514a8d905507ec74b8d30449f4617a3c.jpg (850x1189, 657K)

>will gradually wither away
You've wrote it in the already dead tool-language.
>I might not have ever trodden on an English soil but I have more than enough knowledge to be an American/English citizen and make an impact into its national culture.
Something vent wrong with the nation if anyone who isn't even attached to its soil can make an impact on one.

The Internet already did it before me. If Italian/Spanish/French memes seep into American mainstream culture it means it can work out because the idea of taking a trip to America didn't even cross the minds of the people who turned into memes.

Attached: 4033df5ff058e4a240448092a4be3dcbee2a18af.png (900x1050, 585K)

>You've wrote it in the already dead tool-language.
You underestimate the sheer influence the internet is having on the proliferation of the English language. Not only is English the language of business and official international documentation, but it's the language of media and casual interpersonal communication. Hell, you're recreationally using it right now. The internet has really fucked nationalism too. It's become more internationalist regionalism than any true kind of nationalism, seeing the great amount of unity net "nationalists" see between themselves.
I'd predict in the future that tribes and people-groups will be much less based on geography and much more on ideology and common-interests, that is unless the internet is completely axed.

Indigenous cultures can wither away only violently. Widespread ones are already dead for they belong to anyone and have only value as a tool.
we had a nice conversation in spite of you are an atlantist.

>You underestimate the sheer influence the internet is having on the proliferation of the English language
yah, English suits internet well. Easy grammar, Big vocab.
>Hell, you're recreationally using it right now
Yah, as a slut and just for fun.
>The internet has really fucked nationalism too
Yah, of course it did. I already want to share my country with the different people of other cultures. I'm sure, everyone wants it too, thanks for the internet.
>It's become more internationalist regionalism than any true kind of nationalism, seeing the great amount of unity net "nationalists" see between themselves.
Don't you think that the other kinds of nationalists can also use the internet to share their plans and views. It's easier to gather nationalists from all the corners of the country just using web.
>I'd predict in the future that tribes and people-groups will be much less based on geography and much more on ideology and common-interests, that is unless the internet is completely axed.
I'd predict the neo-feudalism.

what happened i just finished writing one hell of a chapter and I can't tell who's blaming who in the thread

I don't know, man.
Shit went down I suppose?
Either way this thread got sent wayyy off track.