Happy day

Hello and welcome, user~
I might not stick around for a long time today but I will do my best in hearing you out.
Hope you all had or are going to have a satisfying day - but if there's any need I could fill in, just tell me

Attached: 542nd Happy day.jpg (1920x1408, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uYa7nPCnLOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hiya!

BRB friend, omw home

saged

Attached: 11.jpg (512x527, 119K)

It's a great day here in America!
How about you Poland? What's it like there?

Attached: 1502698028870.jpg (337x425, 69K)

AS AN HONORARY YUROPOOR AMERICAN, I'M BLESSING THIS THREAD ON THIS HOLY AMERICAN PRESIDENT'S DAY WITH PROTECTION AGAINST GAYPOSTERS AND FROGPOSTERS!
REMEMBER TO TELL THEM TO BLOW IT OUT THEIR ASS OR YOU ARE A FILTHY COMMIE!

Attached: 20-29-11-240442-duke1-t.jpg (220x165, 17K)

very president's day

Attached: 1527102424340.png (1038x1440, 1.4M)

hello poland!

Hello Yuuka

Attached: 1529454472058.jpg (689x900, 89K)

Cheerio Future, pardon me for occasional mistakes or word eating - feeling rather tired today.
Still have that stressful ball inside of my head, even after all few hours since I got home.
Tomorrow's a big day, harbinger of good month for a living nightmare, and I gotta wake up at like 5 AM as well.
Hard times ahead~
(Youu)
Hello Mr. Land of Freedom, how are things going on where you live? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I've heard that most of non-coast, less South parts of America are still frozen solid..
You okay there, buddy?
Oh God, I could use some green tea right now, just give me a minute~
Thanks for the tip, Aesthetics - you have no idea It's a great day here in America!
President's Day! ʷᵒʰᵒᵒ~!
I'm not sure what do you do on customs like that, but I wish ya' all the best

Attached: 1545860203002.jpg (640x645, 185K)

We do absolutely nothing today. Most Americans don't even know what it's for, they just know that they might have the day off work.

GOOD EVENING TO YOU TOO, YUUKA!
HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING TO COMMEMORATE THIS BLESSED AMERICAN DAY IN YOUR MEMORY?

Attached: balls_of_steel.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I'm doing good. powering myself with caffiene to d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶w̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ have a rather long game of prophunt.

had another fun day skiing
good night~

Attached: 549bebdf63baa4577aa235dab260c31d.jpg (980x999, 144K)

make some meatloaf with potato and a side of corn and mac and cheese, a very middle american feast.
this is a celebration of our great nation.

Attached: 1534997740864.jpg (714x806, 79K)

I think I'll substitute the mac and cheese with cornbread, make it even more central American.
Thank you coffee, I appreciate the grand idea

Attached: 1500437714858.jpg (480x360, 34K)

So it's practically second Labour Day for those uncaring or unaware.. neat.
Nice near-god id you've got there~
Yess, I have been looking for possible places where I would sacrifice my time and effort to get a few stamps and a headpat from compassionate profession authority.
Damn, I just wasn't ready for that one particular meeting..
He had freakin' sabres lying around on his commode and destroyed us with his charisma.
>have a rather long game of prophunt.
Lucky, lucky you~
Have fun on that one, I would love to join if I just had Gmod ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ⋅
Do you often use energy drinks? There's hella sugar in those.
Uwaah, sleep tight Madomado~
Sounds like fun indeed.

Attached: thinkt.png (826x640, 280K)

sorry, uhh...

nah, I just get a shitload of cola to down at once. has the same effect and I actually enjoy cola

what do you need stamps for?

No I had stuff to do and places to be today so I had to wake up early.
Luckily tomorrow is gonna be a lazy day.

Attached: 1527180528285.jpg (850x864, 188K)

I hope it all goes well for you friend!
*Fingers crossed for coole ID*

Always rember happy day, Anone~
Brush your teeth, say a prayer - all those kinds of regular evening rituals.
Sleep well, sleep plentiful
and most importantly
remember not to grudge over simple things - especially if that were to cost you a nervous night

Attached: a sleepy reminder.jpg (1000x1423, 793K)

rembered!

Well hello there you seem to be late by 2s your ping must be pretty high today.
Yesterday we weren't able to finish our talk about Krakow so:
1- it looks like the good part of town in AC syndincate but way better and more colorful.
2- what did you mean by machete gangs?
3- 10/10 would definitely visit if i ever decide to tour the world

Remembered!

Rembered

Attached: 1536030292096.jpg (1200x900, 1.08M)

double rember
glad ya spring-cleaned the happy day copypasta

Attached: 1530649961205.png (1157x760, 1.57M)

REMEMBERED AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
I'M OFF TO LIFT SOME GODDAMN WEIGHT WHILE I LISTEN TO DUKE'S THEME ON REPEAT FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS!

Attached: 21-17-44-1813222-dnfdemo.jpg.23288edd5857f05dd51ec61c3071f909.jpg (580x469, 93K)

REMBERRRRRRR'DDDDD

Attached: 1498201723239.gif (512x470, 510K)

sakuya giving the cirno the fishe

Attached: sakuya giving the cirno the fishe.jpg (850x872, 152K)

Settling down for a nap myself, goodnight in case I don't get to say it later Yuuka.

ˢʰʰ, it's okay Chara.
Just don't post your private photos on Jow Forums, that could end poorly.
Hope you are having a great day~
Hot damn, that's based af.
..I mean, I would probably say that about two and a half year ago but who am I kidding, cola is a godsent, I just don't drink it.
I suppose you don't have anything of extreme importance waiting for you tomorrow? That wouldn't be the wisest idea to drown in sugar drinks for one night, right before a deadline~
For passing my school.
I should've just let him go alone, now I'm obligated to actually have interest in what we found instead of looking for my own place alone - and it doesn't look like it's going to be cheeky breeky, oh no..
What a scary place.
I just hope we will make it out in one piece or that they will change their minds tomorrow so we can brag about one more place that kept us waiting and hopefully find ourself something with an actual study prospects, in nice atmosphere and not feeling like some sort of aliens purely local authorities mercy.
Maybe I'm just overthinking stuff and it won't be all that bad~
City transport infrastructure is just embarrassing over there but it could've been worse.
And I simply cannot back out of it because I would expose my semi-friends plus they already know my information and got scan of certain papers.
Thanks for listening Stefan, I just don't know what to think about it.
Plus I've already got quite a few stressful things going on this week, this is just an unexpected 2 kg cherry on top that will hopefully not waste a month of my life.
Hey, at least it could've been a somewhat fulfilling journey~
Happy for you to be bright about the future

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_wata_rakopepa__43f7b1b798d6562e488f18e8282792b3.jpg (581x497, 278K)

Three seconds to transfer a 582 KB file with a bunch of text to pair up with..
I just did a speedtest and it seems like it's only Jow Forums related - not that I need any higher speeds right now~
>1.
Oi, thanks - I've read it from the archives but obviously couldn't reply.
>2.
Mostly hooligans, parts of the city that are nearly purely inhabited by pathology, they have literally reformatories and a prison instead of a school.
It's an old story, stuff has changed and people are either blooming or withering - I don't say it's a crime free city but it has surely developed insanely over the course of past few years.
Developed on social and infrastructure levels alike~
>3.
Yup, I wouldn't mind going full tourism around here, especially if coming from a country of stronger currency.
People often say how cheap it is to live in Poland and how foreign students say it's a heaven.
I mean, sure - compared to Berlin prices we've got a lot of mundane things in amazing quality and price, yet they have overally way more interesting highly processed products.
ᴰᵃᵐᶰ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᶠʳᵒᶻᵉᶰ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵖᵘᶠᶠˢ⋅⋅
ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʳᵉᵃᶫ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵐʸ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳᵗᵃˢᵗᵉ⋅⋅
also way cheaper Magnum ice creams ( ´ ▽ ` )b ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃ ᑫᵘᵃʳᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵒᶫᶫᵃʳ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ʲᶦᵏᵉˢ⋅
Sorry for such a long post, have you got a word or two about your summer dream hometown?
Way simplier with easy to navigate links~
Thanks Stefan for that, he was the one who was smacking me for it left and right.
heck yeah, you go boy ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Though it is rather late for gym..
Legendary poster

Attached: Holo.jpg (897x647, 224K)

nope, got the week free. which is the exact reason I'm choosing today to perform this act of stupidity.

hehe, nice.

Attached: 1549188738588.jpg (505x500, 50K)

(That's really Asriel still. This is me.)

Attached: b46.jpg (800x1100, 247K)

thanks! good luck with whatever you're doing, I'm going to ascend to caffinated godhood and cause irreversable damage to reality.

I have rembemberd
I wont be able to attend today but have this everyone
I got it

Attached: tg0e4V9.png (216x207, 21K)

tomorrow diagnosis at a psychiatrist im scared as shit

Rembered!

Oke doke, you've got it granted~
I should be sleeping half an hour ago but will manage.
Have fun for both of us on your spree

Attached: 1537064941139.png (540x676, 415K)

> I wouldn't mind going full tourism around here
I'm pretty sure you already reached that point Poland had a huge historical impact on Europe as it was right between Russia and Germany I'm certain tourist wet them selves over historical monuments
>have you got a word or two about your summer dream hometown?
At summer we go full out tourism wich appears in the new expansion of the sand part and the installation of wave breakers (couldn't find pics since still work on progress)
The town is pretty small thus making the rent really high but also dropping the prices on most things
There is a forest behind the beach and a couple of small cliffs to dive from (cliff diving is a serious addiction here) so that's an added bonus
Overall very nice place to live with some really nice people
>Btw i live in the general area of the arrow

Attached: IMG_20190218_212605.jpg (1024x680, 288K)

T. Shapeshifter
It's a role I played recently..

Attached: NeoR.gif (500x479, 1.69M)

mega cringe cringelord

good night. I guess Nothing bad will happen but i am afraid of getting locked up or my family throwing me out

>two medium cities very close together
>wilderness
>lotsa beaches
Oi wait, is that city near coastline continuing to the other side..?*
That's like those Japan countrysides with cicadas and shtick~
Damn, I bet working and living there must be amazing since community is so tight - it just feels more humane, you know.
>The town is pretty small thus making the rent really high but also dropping the prices on most things
ouch, as expected..
>(cliff diving is a serious addiction here)
Has local media already given up on reporting every single corpse washed up on the beach? ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
>Btw i live in the general area of the arrow
Glorious views, just far away from the beach to be too laze to visit more than once a week, perfect jogging distance and all of it with a pros of living in a city~
Man, that's just sweet i am afraid of getting locked up or my family throwing me out
That's just paranoia, do you have a work, right?
You aren't some outcast and even if, I'm sure family wouldn't kick you out.
Unless that's a potential threat about of only you know.

Attached: 770200.4_IMHOME.png (510x530, 159K)

*mysterious appearanc*
half dead Gomfy on board for a 10 minute.
I had a way to long day and only slept 3 hourst

Attached: 1515906034999.jpg (1024x716, 92K)

Just college. I study VWL i think ist economic sience in english.But you are right i am really paranoid. I have a lot of friends, but i don t like them. I think they are not really my Friends

i think we have the same youtube

spooky

Attached: 1515907385348.gif (480x328, 25K)

>Has local media already given up on reporting every single corpse washed up on the beach?
Never heard of any major diving accident the most dangerous was an idiot that landed on his back we keked so hard that day
youtu.be/uYa7nPCnLOo there is this cliff and some people go and dive from various locations in the glitched floating rock
And this bakes the question have you ever practiced diving?

i'm gonna exterminate that guy

Muhm, do you know another person of similar affliction? I actually do and I wonder if that could bring you some fresh perspective and much needed sympathy if the two of you were to ever talk with each other~
>have you ever practiced diving?
N o p e !
I hate diving and anything underwater. Can barely swim myself and I haven't touched a big body of water for probably three to four years by now.
I know just the place with a nice swimming pool that would be allowed to me while I pay for my membership in adjected establishment, so when spring hits in real time, might as well try some water sports o/
But heck no, diving is a no-no.
For now.
Good lucko, here's his latest post ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ great minds think alike, ᶠᵘᶠᵘ
Oii, broken body, accomplished soul~
Sleep tight comrade, we will meet again under better circumstances and I shall not venture down your path and go to sleep immediately.

Good night r/banter/, seems like I blogposted more than I listened.

Attached: 1549149489373.png (402x579, 38K)

>video
This water is so cleeaan!!
No wonder people love diving there, that's amazing and doesn't bring too many health risks if any.
Are you a rather sporty person yourself?
I really gotta go for today but will see you tomorrow or just the next time you manage and want to show up.
I will be here waiting~

Attached: 1506253499990.jpg (560x560, 271K)

good night

Attached: 1515906342542.jpg (2048x1536, 228K)

Nah don t know anyone but i don t talk about this kinda stuff and feelings with other people only did it one time got fucked

Rembered.

>I hate diving and anything underwater.
You should definitely try it the adrenaline rush in it self is enough to get you addicted it's really fun and relatively safe if you know how to swim
>Are you a rather sporty person yourself?
In a small town you can't keep away from frens they'll drag you out of the house to go swimming or to play football so yeah
>I really gotta go for today but will see you tomorrow
See you tomorrow, sleep well and may the dream world be as colorful as the water

no tears, only (you)s now

Attached: IMG_0217.jpg (850x850, 73K)

lol yuuka is scared of swimming

Attached: IMG_0416.jpg (627x885, 56K)

I see thanks for telling me that

>only did it one time got fucked
Huh, and how's that happened?
(Youuuu)
ˢʰᵘᵈᵈᵘᵖ

Attached: aggrhderh.png (286x300, 149K)

I tell you tomorrow i Need to Sleep good night

Attached: 2e7320b268126fd9ae76a1418fb177f82.jpg (1800x1800, 719K)

I think he's still in his own threads. He usually stops by and visits a thread once, then circle back to his own..

swoopin in with the late remba

Attached: still late.png (971x648, 758K)

Yes
I have concluded master degree today

Welcome now all but i have to take my leave
For i am tired as heck

Attached: FILE1559.gif (389x415, 1.99M)

Rest well friends

sleep tight friend
thanks, you too friendo

Attached: sleepy 02.png (960x720, 90K)

Congratulations!

Attached: 1550481548592.jpg (1199x1199, 128K)

DON'T MIND ME DESU~~ JUST PASSING THROUGH TO CHECK THESE DIGITS DESU~~~

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: SUISEISEKI_COMING_INTO_THE_THREAD_TO_CHECK_THESE_DIGITS.png (762x600, 254K)